Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-02-2015, 05:41 PM
Master
Surge in Spirit Activity creating Chaos... Help please!

Where to begin... I have posted on here before about strange things especially involving my car which I am still really struggling to figure out how to work with.

At any rate, over the past couple of weeks there have been a lot of changes. Our precious little kitty passed away from Feline Leukemia unexpectedly, I started dabbling more in energy healing practices on people (still experiencing some adverse effects in this area where the emotional/mental troubles I am trying to heal will somehow transfer in part to me, I don't seem to encounter this with the physical ailments), also, apparently my 7 year old has been dabbling with a bit of mediumship since the cats passing to try to reconnect her results have proven she has the gift, then there is also the fact that the neighbors who only just leased the rental next door 3 months ago suddenly up and moved out on Saturday...

I will say a couple of days before they moved and a couple days after the cats passing I had started to notice strange pockets of odors in the house... this would be the first time I have ever experienced a spirit creating an odor but after the second time I knew it meant I had to do a cleansing of the home, I just wasn't making it my top priority... that is, until Saturday night. So, the neighbors moved out Sat and that night around 11 (according to my husband as I was at work when it started) my car alarm started going off and not just once but repeatedly for the next several hours. It didn't take long for me to grow concerned that there was something going on so I saged the home and all the people in the home it didn't stop instantly but it did settle down and eventually get to a point where it was only sounding once or twice a day.

Last night however I got home from work around 2 and shortly after that it started up again with a vengeance. I thought it may have had something to do with the fact that I was having a bit of a "conversation" with my long departed Grandmother on the way home. But then this morning I found out that on the back of my daughter opening the line of interaction with our departed cat, who she says she can still feel walking on her when she is lying down, things are starting to malfunction around her, like her fishfeeder which went off all on its own twice last night while she was in her room and the TV that stopped working when she went to watch her morning cartoons on it. She woke me up to tell me this and I thought calling her father would be a good idea but when I picked up my phone to do so it got an error message it had never gotten before that the "System is Busy". So I sat with her for a moment and said a prayer with her and reinforced the protective bubbles I keep around us. Then I called again and success.

So this is my dilemma. Part of it is the fact that everything is malfunctioning. Part of it is, that my daughter developing this ability has me terrified. It is a handful for me to handle my own ability and now I have to some how teach her how to manager hers at the age of 7! I really could use some advice.

Thanks so much in advance.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:14 AM
Knower

Sounds like someone is trying to make themselves known. I have all sorts of things happen in my house. It was when I had a medium in the house to walk through, things settled down. A few years that same medium helped me connect with the other side when trouble was coming into my life. Looking back the spirits made all the things happen to get my attention so that could be helped in the future. Do know any solid reputable mediums? Have the medium come to your house. It's pretty clear someone needs to get a message through to you. Perhaps it is to be of help to your child's budding skills.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:17 AM
Knower

Btw sometimes a third person medium who is not involved can get the messages clearer than those directly involved. Your own emotions can cloud the field for receiving.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents

So this is my dilemma. Part of it is the fact that everything is malfunctioning. Part of it is, that my daughter developing this ability has me terrified. It is a handful for me to handle my own ability and now I have to some how teach her how to manager hers at the age of 7! I really could use some advice.

Thanks so much in advance.

Hello,

Yes these things can be disconcerting. Much of my work with energy includes the higher self aspects of me and those I am involved with. This keeps me informed to a great degree.

My understanding is that energy shifting is increasing greatly and in a way is just getting started. The old ways of dealing with many energies do need to be revised. The balance between dark and light energies has shifted substantially. The light is now well established as the dominant force. The dark is resisting which is easily seen and appreciated if you watch the evening news. Humanity is on an ascension path and there is great reluctance from those invested in the dark.

Now on a personal level similar things are also taking place. The old ways of protection no longer work as effective as they once did. When you notice this ask yourself a question. "Are there more evolved ways to deal with energies of every kind?" Trust the inclinations you receive.

The children of today are more enabled to use light than we ever were. Still they need to be guided in ways that are most appropriate for them. I would encourage the 7 year old to establish a bond with her divinity. You divinity can guide you to guide her in this process.

I hope that my thoughts on these things will be useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Experiencer
John, thank you for sharing that.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
Hey

Im a medium myself, and I've often found the best option you can do for a troubling being is to heal them and send them to the light as it is the very thing that they need and give them a chance to take this option and they will, as for your daughter she will be fine, her guides will always be there watching over her and I'm sure will connect with them soon :)

I may have become awakened; I may like you to be become awakened, but that is my thing not your thing. If you are fast asleep and dreaming beautiful dreams, who am I to disturb you? I will wait. I will surround you like a fragrance. And if that fragrance catches you, and if that fragrance brings you out of your sleep, it is ok."
Old 08-02-2015, 12:29 AM
Knower
I'd also like to echo on what John said too.

I'd like to add that my personal view is that no matter how things change, it still ends up with the intention off the act/process/ritual/spell.

No need to be nasty, just firm and positive with good intentions.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:12 PM
Master
Thank you so much for the feedback everyone.

Really appreciated the level of detail you went into John.