Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Guide
I agree with you i think doing it intentional without the other persons consent is not right at all. I have not done this or tried to do anything back, i asked him about it he said he was thinking about me but he didnt know i was feeling it. I dont know if he is telling the truth but i knew straight away it was coming from him. When i said to him about it he said my feelings were spot on with his thoughts, intentional or not i have no idea even if it is im sure he wouldnt of said.
Old 20-10-2013, 12:29 AM
Knower
It has happened to me several times with my Twin Flame and can get quite intense sometimes...
Old 20-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSerena
It has happened to me several times with my Twin Flame and can get quite intense sometimes...

That is the best kind of telepathy sex.
Old 20-10-2013, 02:43 AM
Guide
I thought it was better than physical sex, not with him cos that hasnt happened yet, might not even happen.
Old 20-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
I thought it was better than physical sex, not with him cos that hasnt happened yet, might not even happen.

Physical sex with him probably is somewhat so so if you already had telepathic sex with him.
Old 20-10-2013, 03:19 AM
MadamStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha

I would have to agree.. it's pretty amazing to have these sensations without even a touch! TF is magic. 'Better than sex' cake, eat your heart out! :P
Old 20-10-2013, 04:30 AM
Guide
Yes it is that! I actually thought at first that physical would be even better as i thought if he can make me feel this without contact imagine what it would be like physically, but i didnt know at the time exactly what was going on with it how he could do it. So i wont expect anything out of this world in case im let down.lol
Old 20-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Knower

How do you know a demon of lust isn't having its way with you??? Did your TF..or person you thought you were having sex with admit that they were doing it? 2 hours meditating on a person focusing on sex, wow I am totally impressed they can do that...?
Old 20-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
How do you know a demon of lust isn't having its way with you??? Did your TF..or person you thought you were having sex with admit that they were doing it? 2 hours meditating on a person focusing on sex, wow I am totally impressed they can do that...?

2 hours??!!
That is an impressive stamina!
How can physical sex compete with that?
Old 20-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Guide
I said to him about it and he said my feelings were spot on with his thoughts.

I dont know if he was meditating for 2 hours, because i read some where that the person who is receiving/having these feelings will be able to still feel it for some time after the other has stopped. Idk if this is right.

Last edited by samantha : 20-10-2013 at 06:58 PM.