Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-12-2013, 02:21 PM
loa1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstraeaLunaAvani
I've been a follower of the law of attraction for a few years now. I implemented everything I learned and manifested EVERYTHING I wanted, EXCEPT for love. I have a man i'm interested in but he doesn't want to be with me that way, so I manifested "almost" love. But in the end, you really can't control people or make them love you, so why do they keep saying ANYTHING is possible? I think it's anything that doesn't involve other people, because they have their own free will.

Thoughts?

i agree with you that its kind of utter nonsense to say ANything is Possible then they come in and say but you can't want a specific person. According to me its pure nonsense way to put it. then freaking stop saying anything is possible.

So anyway now that i am done saying that.! lol
When they say Anything is possible its more at an essence level. Its almost like this is the fine print.
Mostly what i have found is if you say "Oh god if only this one thing can happen" - then you already put yourself in an attachment frame of mind.
Best thing is to be in a position where you are ok with nothing more happening on your life. then everything that happens is more magical.
If you can say that if nothing more happens and my life is going to be exactly same as is every single day - then can i be happy? If your answer is NO. then there is some work to do. internal work.

Meditation, and other tools to access the Superconscious state. When you get into that realm everything will be like bliss and beautiful joy etc. You would not care about other things. this is what the yogis talk about. You don't need to make that leap right away, but we can experience that in bursts.

Its like same as when there is lovely song and you dance to it for few minutes and that joy is pure, no conditions to it.
Or you enter a garden so beautiful and you get engrossed for 30 mins and you never felt time.
Get what i am saying. those moments are truly unattached to anything.
Where as when you think of getting your man, there are more noises that come in. I am not discouraging from getting the human love you want at all, but this is just to give picture as to how the human love should feel too whether its gonna happen or not. it should be w/o those resistive feelings. But if those feelings are there it means you want to increase your Superconscious moments through specific tools like meditation etc . You want to be in those states more.

the answer as many philosophers have said - "The only way to get back home is to fall in love with God".
this god is nothing but those kind of moments where you get mesmerized and time passes by.
So try to find your joy and passion.
if this person lets say is not in your life and you never met him. Lets say. then what would you love to do in life? what would give you most joy and how would your ideal day be like?
And start doing that now. Then life will be that amazing beautiful way and Universe will perfectly match that to you.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 PM
loa1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermac
I guess there's a bit of a communication problem here. Attracting love is different from attracting a person...
When you attract love it therefore comes with a person, and you're doing it the other way around. You're looking for a person with certain traits and eventually love.

You have to aim for "Love", not a certain "person who happens to love me back". Try to not look for a person and focus only on love, and I truly believe that you'll be surprised such as I was.

When you stop searching for a person with certain traits and focus on love, the Universe will send you love. And because you've expected a certain type of person for such a long time, the Universe might just give you love and the person that you've been looking for :)

What if I don't love him/her back? (let me just answer that one quickly too)
Opportunities are like trains. If you lose one, just wait a while... another one will come by.

Good luck!

then why say ANything is POssible?
You should just say Any Essence you want is possible?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by loa1209
i agree with you that its kind of utter nonsense to say ANything is Possible then they come in and say but you can't want a specific person. According to me its pure nonsense way to put it. then freaking stop saying anything is possible.

So anyway now that i am done saying that.! lol
When they say Anything is possible its more at an essence level. Its almost like this is the fine print.
Mostly what i have found is if you say "Oh god if only this one thing can happen" - then you already put yourself in an attachment frame of mind.
Best thing is to be in a position where you are ok with nothing more happening on your life. then everything that happens is more magical.
If you can say that if nothing more happens and my life is going to be exactly same as is every single day - then can i be happy? If your answer is NO. then there is some work to do. internal work.

Meditation, and other tools to access the Superconscious state. When you get into that realm everything will be like bliss and beautiful joy etc. You would not care about other things. this is what the yogis talk about. You don't need to make that leap right away, but we can experience that in bursts.

Its like same as when there is lovely song and you dance to it for few minutes and that joy is pure, no conditions to it.
Or you enter a garden so beautiful and you get engrossed for 30 mins and you never felt time.
Get what i am saying. those moments are truly unattached to anything.
Where as when you think of getting your man, there are more noises that come in. I am not discouraging from getting the human love you want at all, but this is just to give picture as to how the human love should feel too whether its gonna happen or not. it should be w/o those resistive feelings. But if those feelings are there it means you want to increase your Superconscious moments through specific tools like meditation etc . You want to be in those states more.

the answer as many philosophers have said - "The only way to get back home is to fall in love with God".
this god is nothing but those kind of moments where you get mesmerized and time passes by.
So try to find your joy and passion.
if this person lets say is not in your life and you never met him. Lets say. then what would you love to do in life? what would give you most joy and how would your ideal day be like?
And start doing that now. Then life will be that amazing beautiful way and Universe will perfectly match that to you.

I just wanted to say your POST helped me so much. I came here after I've been crying about my ex and you helped me...
Old 04-12-2013, 12:17 AM
loa1209

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelswithme1111
I just wanted to say your POST helped me so much. I came here after I've been crying about my ex and you helped me...
so i have been in your position so i understand how you feel.
i understand that when people say anything is possible or another one they say is Universe knows better. and i was like NO - i know what i want, its stupid to say Universe knows better and will send something better.

But see in the end the advice of Spiritual Masters is the Eternal Truth. They are not kidding one bit with what they have given to the world. Just follow the advice and your life will be full of joy passion etc. You may not see that from the position you are in, same like i did not believe that at the time. BUt trust me right now after following the spiritual advice of being grateful at every chance you get, slowly following your joy and leaving out what others think etc. You will move to position of strength and you will love it. this is counterintuitive advice. You may think how can this simple advice change your life but it does. Relax, be easy, follow the advice and just give it some time. and you will see.
Try to focus on this part. While let the other part of your romantic interest just take its coarse either way.
this is not to discourage you, and while anything can happen in that area but do put lot of focus more on spiritual principles to move forward at the same time.
Remember that there is a Higher Design in operation. All the planets going around the Sun and all this Universe cannot be random. There is more at work. Just like even inside your body right now the blood flows, oxygen is carried to cells etc there is whole big amazing factory inside of us going on - and who my dear is taking care of that?? because we are not! Pepsi and Walmart factories are run by humans but who is running everything inside us?? Someone has to right?

And through meditation and Silence everyday in life you will get more and more faith in that Superconscious Omnipotent force will also guide you in your life. Make use of that since its Unlimited in Power. And thats when you Return Home!
Old 08-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Geezzy.G

Quote:
actually love isn't a material want at all, it's one of the basics in life that we all need. And i'll argue with anyone about how we really do need love, you can tell in people who rarely get it, they have mental and emotional issues (including me).

HERE!!!
Old 08-12-2013, 12:31 AM
Geezzy.G

Quote:
actually love isn't a material want at all, it's one of the basics in life that we all need. And i'll argue with anyone about how we really do need love, you can tell in people who rarely get it, they have mental and emotional issues (including me).

HERE!!!
Old 14-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Joy21

I have a very similar situation! I am very interested in a man who doesn't seem to have any interest in me. However, I am not in love with him. I simply interested. I've had no contact with him the past two months but I can't stop thinking about him. I have dreams about him, I see his name everywhere, and I'm not even looking for his name-it just shows itself to me. Anyways, I don't attempt contact with him because I want the Universe to bring him to me if he is the one. I want the laws of attraction to manifest him to me if we should be a vibrational match. But, I have also not been trying to attract specifically but rather "him or better". I have attracted relationships before but made a mistake of not asking for good qualities-only wanted them-and they turned out to be liars and cheaters. So, now I have this person I am interested in but I ask the Universe to bring me him or better :)
Old 23-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Master

Quote:
I've been a follower of the law of attraction for a few years now. I implemented everything I learned and manifested EVERYTHING I wanted, EXCEPT for love. I have a man i'm interested in but he doesn't want to be with me that way, so I manifested "almost" love. But in the end, you really can't control people or make them love you, so why do they keep saying ANYTHING is possible? I think it's anything that doesn't involve other people, because they have their own free will.

Thoughts?

I think anything is possible. About the law. At this moment you have attached doubt to it. The manifestation is what can't be. You have to be fully committed for the realization to manifest and any doubt, even the smallest will manifest and bring into being what you say.

Examine the statement. Anything is possible + love is not. It would be better to say Somethings are possible. Notice the single, plural nature of what is said. Anything is possible + love is not = that outcome.

Make it impossible and that will happen. At the same time I think not every person may be a right match. Connection is very important.
Old 24-12-2013, 04:44 PM
PrimalGuruYogi

Angel1

Quote:

Thoughts?
I too do agree with you Astraea, I totally relate and eventually realised that trying to "bind" someone against their own will to me was cruel and selfish of me. As much as it hurt to have to let go (and believe you me there will always be a little part of my heart reserved for that person). When ever I allow myself to bleed just a little bit about it (even though years have past!!!) I try to remember that every relationship I have with anyone, is ultimately a relationship with myself.
And so if that other person rejected me, what was it within myself that I was rejecting at that time, and therefore causing this to manifest in real life...

I hope you find your peace.
Old 17-01-2014, 12:20 PM
TheHealingCycle

I have a few ideas on this as from my own experience the Law of Attraction works without fail.
May I ask AstraeaLunaAvani when you have tried to manifest the man of your thoughts what did you ask for?
I ask this as you succeeded in manifesting something so the LOA did work.
We often have subconscious/habitual thoughts when we are manifesting that we need to keep in check too as these thoughts are part of the manifesting process.
So for example if you were thinking ''I want him to be totally unavailable'' because you want a man who dont look at other woman then your perfect man will come but he will be unavailable, I'M not saying you thought this but little stray thoughts like this can throw things off course.
This is why affirmations are so important to keep those stray thoughts in check.
Another approach is to manifest what he wants and be what it is that he wants, but in this process you may find that he's totally wrong for you which is why he is unavailable to you.
Look out for the synchronicities as new people come into our lives for a reason so this guy may be a key to meeting the man you want and not the man himself.
All the best.