Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 11-03-2011, 08:54 AM
ThoughtBroadcaster

can someone lecture me why its important to keep thoughts private?

i need a lecturer so it might convince my alter ego to stop broadcasting.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster

Every human is a multidimensional being with that god like quality of being entangled with all things. It seems that the conscious aspect of the human is the most uninformed about this, by design I suspect. We are in fact quite involved with each other.

So it is not so much that we broadcast our singular thoughts. We are at all times sharing our experiences with each other.

That is why it is said that "there is only One of us here".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Master
Quote:

Well first off, ask yourself who is in control. If the answer is someone other than yourself, you have foud the problem. This is YOUR life and YOU are in control. If you are not then you need to TAKE control.

That being said, why would you want to stop broadcasting your thoughts? Do you have something to hide? Imagine what an honest world we would have if everyone could read everyone else's thoughts. Might be a little crazy for a while until we stopped judging one another but after that it would be pretty cool. I have found that the better I get at broadcasting my own thoughts the more quickly I am able to maifest what I desire. If you really do want to stop though, you need to take control of your mental process. I can offer you some basic training but I don't have a lecture for you right now. I would simply say be more aware of your thoughts and it matters less that you are broadcasting.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:28 PM
yes

Quote:

Nothing wrong with broadcasting helpful thoughts. Who is this alter ego and why is it causing you concern?
Old 11-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Master
i try to keep my head free of trivia as possible so as to not be annoying to anyOne who might be on my frequency. it takes some discipline but hey! when your mind isn't only yours it's only polite not to be pointlessly noisy.
Old 09-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i try to keep my head free of trivia as possible so as to not be annoying to anyOne who might be on my frequency. it takes some discipline but hey! when your mind isn't only yours it's only polite not to be pointlessly noisy.

I know EXACTLY what your talking about :) what i have learnt throught out my experience is that we ALL are constantly broadcasting though, some more than other but we ALL are. Some people pick on other peolpes thoughts Subconciousy (these are the people that their thoughts/mood changes without knowing why) and some are aware and filter the thougths conciosly :) I have done many great experiments with telepathy and its amazing how cool :) / easy it is
Old 09-04-2011, 09:08 AM
SunMist

To the OP, I'd say tell your alter ego that since you know you are a "broadcaster" that you have an ethical responsibility to be aware of what you are sending out. If you just can't help yourself and you are feeling extreme anger or negativity you can ask your guides to place a temporary shield around you to transmute the thoughts into neutral energy. This isn't practical for long-term though. I'd say just try to be aware and if you find yourself thinking really "hard" in a negative way, do something to derail your thoughts onto music, the present moment, a bird flying by, anything to break it up.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoftroy
I know EXACTLY what your talking about :) what i have learnt throught out my experience is that we ALL are constantly broadcasting though, some more than other but we ALL are. Some people pick on other peolpes thoughts Subconciousy (these are the people that their thoughts/mood changes without knowing why) and some are aware and filter the thougths conciosly :) I have done many great experiments with telepathy and its amazing how cool :) / easy it is

I have as well. I am in a group of 1,394 members that works with energy like this.

Do you work with a similar group or do you go it alone with these things?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Kingoftroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
I have as well. I am in a group of 1,394 members that works with energy like this.

Do you work with a similar group or do you go it alone with these things?

Thanks,
John

Most of the time I do it alone, like when I am walking, in the mall or whatver..but when I am in a group setting with family or friends, I try and see which people are conscious of it so we can communicate. I have found out recieving is way harder than sending, but people that are concious of it usually nod their heads/ or blink their eyes slowly..all while looking at me in the yes..when i recieve the messaeg and confirm with them if that is infact what they sent.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Master
i used to experimentally poke strangers to see if i'd get a reaction. sometimes i did and sometimes those reactions were fearful and/or hostile. i'd also poke my friends. some thought it funny and interesting. some got annoyed. i was called a "psychic brat" by some of my Renny friends.

nowadays i have enough people in my mind so i try to keep a low profile.