Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-12-2016, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Knower

Brain go dipping out hard to explain

Hey there I am not sure if its called channling, but I notice when I telepathy, or something I would go in a dip like brain is shutting down cause it takes a lot of power to keep it going it would do something like dip, dip, dip vision would kinda go dark cause it's like it's using too much power, or something so I was wondering if anybody has experience anything like this, or can they explain anything about this?
Old 19-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Ascender

Basically this is the importance of meditation; to stay awake deeper into your unconscious--

The deeper we go, the more we fall "asleep" because we have not brought enough "light" or symbolism to this realm to maintain our conscious awareness--

Meditation helps with the ability to traverse deeper roads; but symbolism and such allows us to bring back greater revelations to our conscious mind, which better allow our unconscious and conscious mind to work together--
Old 19-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Suspended
Knower

This happen when I met a girl, and we got together then about 3 days later it started to do that after we slept on the same bed. I thought maybe it was something to do with her, but after we broke up, and I notice it happening in other place like if I go to the hospital there be people around me, and I would have that stuff happening where it just start dipping like it's taking a lot of energy, or something.

Whatever that girl did she must have rose my vibration really high, or something, and now it's like she gave me a gift of telepathy, or something.

Later on I met an another girl it did the same thing again it was getting overwhelmed too strong so I decided to step out phewy!

I don't think it has anything to do with meditation it's not going to sleep it's doing something like opposite of sleep it's trying to channle, or something.
Old 19-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Ascender

there are different passageways; the point is about remaining conscious-- It is much like the difference between dreams we remember, and dreams we might of known we had, but can't seem to recall exactly what it was, only a sense of something of it-- It is like we do not have enough conscious support for the amount of unconscious access we are gaining--

I only meant meditation was a practice in dealing with this, the practice of staying conscious why we tap into unconscious states--
Old 19-12-2016, 08:56 PM
Suspended
Knower

ahhie makes sense thank you for sharing this with me. Sound like a perfect explanation.

It is like we do not have enough conscious support for the amount of unconscious access we are gaining--
Old 20-12-2016, 12:41 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
Hey there I am not sure if its called channling, but I notice when I telepathy, or something I would go in a dip like brain is shutting down cause it takes a lot of power to keep it going it would do something like dip, dip, dip vision would kinda go dark cause it's like it's using too much power, or something so I was wondering if anybody has experience anything like this, or can they explain anything about this?

You probably already know that there are generally two kinds of channels. The trance like Edgar Cayce and conscious like many others. Is it sleeping? No. Does it perhaps resemble sleeping? Yes. Imagine being asleep and yet knowing what is going on around you. In this state you are conscious of your body but have trouble controlling it. Try to move an arm and you can but only with great effort. It's like you are kind of disconnected. Many people refer to this by saying you are only partially conscious. This is not true. In this state which is almost identical to deep meditation you have simply shifted your waking consciousness upwards to the realm of either the astral or the mental. Now channeling can begin but there are questions. Where are we connected to and who, if anyone, are we connected with? Those who say there are devils and demons are incorrect. There are not. These seem real because they are fearful constructs found only on the lower astral. Those who achieve the mental plane never meet these. There are only other human beings. Whether or not they are dead or alive on the physical makes no difference because their souls are all active on their own plane, the mental.

I have spoken about the two general kinds of channeling. Now about our connection. Most people unknowingly go to the astral plane. This is a truly wondrous place which the beginner may well recognize. Such things as colorful visuals or symbological forms are common. Connections to the soul are of greater value but they seldom happen spontaneously. The higher psychic experiences are always the less glamorous. The person must have first reached a certain level of preparedness.

It is best to learn high (soul) meditation over a period of many years before being concerned with channeling. But we humans operate in our desire minds and this is sometimes too hard a thing to do.

Did you achieve a state wherein a channel was opened? I would say "yes" but I would also say that it most likely was to the astral plane. This is not a negative or in someway punitive statement. It is quite natural. It is a good thing to know the differences between astral and mental. Understanding this will set you on the path to higher things. If that is your goal. But first the preparation. As i said learn the art of high meditation. It only comes naturally to a few people. Most of us have to work hard to achieve it. Me included. Very often our soul guides will make their presence known to us when it is time

I have spoken about the two general kinds of channeling. Now about our connection. Most people unknowingly go to the astral plane. This is a truly wondrous place which the beginner may well recognize. Such things as colorful visuals or symbological forms are common. Connections to the soul are of greater value but they seldom happen spontaneously. The higher psychic experiences are always the less glamorous. The person must have first reached a certain level of preparedness. It is best to learn high (soul) meditation over a period of many years before being concerned with channeling. But we humans operate in our desire minds and this is sometimes too hard a thing to do.

Did you achieve a state wherein a channel was opened? I would say "yes" but I would also say that it most likely was to the astral plane. This is not a negative or in someway punitive statement. It is quite natural. It is a good thing to know the differences between astral and mental. Understanding this will set you on the path to higher things. But first the preparation. As i said learn the art of high meditation. It only comes naturally to a few people. Most of us have to work hard to achieve it. Very often our soul guides will make their presence known to us when it is time.
Old 20-12-2016, 08:19 PM
Suspended
Knower

Thank you for sharing.
Old 20-12-2016, 10:00 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
Thank you for sharing.

OOPS. I looks like I did a poor job of proofing my response. Well the meaning is correct...