Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
My intuition is somewhat strange also. I find that others that are highly in tuned with their creative side like artists, musicians, writers of some sort and very open in the heart and mind I can really connect to their energy. If I can't relate to them on some level I either am blocked off or the information is general and somewhat vague. It's not in such great detail.

Zulabelle it doesn't surprise me if I described part of your bedroom with me tapping in 3rd party and a few things from your life and the girl merging. This has been very interesting indeed. I feel the need to describe me laying in the yard. About 8 feet in front of the steps and slightly to the left face down, my head turned facin the house. My body is at an angle feet pointed toward the right corner of the house. A cement walkway leading to the porch from the fence. My legs just below the knee are laying across the walk way. I cant move but I can turn my eyes up and see the porch looming over me. Another seemingly small detail. The girls hair is always pulled back. She like to wear her ponytail in a segments or tie off the end of the ponytail with the center braided 3 times and bulked up. She had long hair for a black girl.

And your other spirit friend... a little on her. Boy does she block you off! She had privacy issues in life she carried with her. But her privacy was constantly being invaded by someone. She doesn't trust others because of it. Like she had intimate things hung out on the clothes line for the world to see as a means to either control her or spite. Not sure which. There was def a betrayal of something to this nature with someone she was close to and loved. I'm seeing dirty blonde hair, with alot of body to it or big wavy curls. She's thin around 5' 6 in height.

That is very interesting, regarding the merging thing! It makes sense, as I stared at that door/robe so much while pondering all of this at night, and while thinking of the girl.

I can perfectly visualize the house as you describe it, from that specific perspective. I wonder if she ever tried to crawl under the house, despite how dirty it likely was. (It's odd, it almost feels like a pulling and tugging at these things in my subconscious, as if it's all already there, but not triggered to the forefront of my consciousness yet-- does that make sense??) I've seen a window of this house before, 3 years ago. But that was it. Hmm. I feel like if I try to approach this house closer in my mind's eye, to see more of it as you have, something may block me. Have you gotten any smells? (outdoors) Or any particular sounds? I have a terrible sense of smell but I want to get a sense of what types of plants/trees are in the area of the house, what the weather is like, etc, if it's in the southern or southeast US or not.. I'm smelling something right now, I can't describe it, it smells sort of dusty and grey.

"Braided 3 times and bulked up"-- that's similar to how I originally saw the taller girl a couple years ago. (When I originally felt her presence in my mother's house). Sometimes her hair was in twists, tied back, with wavy or curly extensions attached to that. Sometimes purple ones. Reached to about mid-back.) I have been seeing the little one's face in my head a lot late at night. Caramel-colored hair. They're both too skinny. I came across an article last night about a mother who had starved her teenager girl to death purely out of spite, and it sadly made me think of the older one and gave me full body chills. Oh, I've also gotten "Dominican Republic" in my head when thinking of them.

I feel like, regarding the little one, I'm going to be blocked off to an extent; I wonder if most of the information I'm going to receive from here on out regarding her will be indirectly, in the form of songs that come in my head or images of her home environment or mother. I also wonder how her verbal skills are? I said originally that she (be it the little one or older one) feels mentally abstract, which makes me wonder if there's mild autism or a neurological thing. Which would not be helped by blows to the head.. :C

And you said you think she's alive-- it surprises me how one can get glimpses of a living person/place in a similar manner as one does with the deceased, and past events. (though I suppose time is not linear in the spirit world, and in the watery in-between places that perhaps some of this information travels through)

The other spirit friend you're referring to, do you mean the one at my sister's house, or? (If so, I would not be surprised that she blocks me off!) The hair color is throwing me off. Anyway, I do want to be mindful of those sort of spirits' privacy, being a very private person myself-- though it's difficult when you're being constantly bombarded with images that feel like their memories! There will be a flood of memories briefly, then nothing for a long while--due to being blocked I suppose-- then again and so on. I have a past life memory which I now suspect is not mine at all, but someone else's.
Old 23-04-2016, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
That is very interesting, regarding the merging thing! It makes sense, as I stared at that door/robe so much while pondering all of this at night, and while thinking of the girl.

I can perfectly visualize the house as you describe it, from that specific perspective. I wonder if she ever tried to crawl under the house, despite how dirty it likely was. (It's odd, it almost feels like a pulling and tugging at these things in my subconscious, as if it's all already there, but not triggered to the forefront of my consciousness yet-- does that make sense??) I've seen a window of this house before, 3 years ago. But that was it. Hmm. I feel like if I try to approach this house closer in my mind's eye, to see more of it as you have, something may block me. Have you gotten any smells? (outdoors) Or any particular sounds? I have a terrible sense of smell but I want to get a sense of what types of plants/trees are in the area of the house, what the weather is like, etc, if it's in the southern or southeast US or not.. I'm smelling something right now, I can't describe it, it smells sort of dusty and grey.

"Braided 3 times and bulked up"-- that's similar to how I originally saw the taller girl a couple years ago. (When I originally felt her presence in my mother's house). Sometimes her hair was in twists, tied back, with wavy or curly extensions attached to that. Sometimes purple ones. Reached to about mid-back.) I have been seeing the little one's face in my head a lot late at night. Caramel-colored hair. They're both too skinny. I came across an article last night about a mother who had starved her teenager girl to death purely out of spite, and it sadly made me think of the older one and gave me full body chills. Oh, I've also gotten "Dominican Republic" in my head when thinking of them.

I feel like, regarding the little one, I'm going to be blocked off to an extent; I wonder if most of the information I'm going to receive from here on out regarding her will be indirectly, in the form of songs that come in my head or images of her home environment or mother. I also wonder how her verbal skills are? I said originally that she (be it the little one or older one) feels mentally abstract, which makes me wonder if there's mild autism or a neurological thing. Which would not be helped by blows to the head.. :C

And you said you think she's alive-- it surprises me how one can get glimpses of a living person/place in a similar manner as one does with the deceased, and past events. (though I suppose time is not linear in the spirit world, and in the watery in-between places that perhaps some of this information travels through)

The other spirit friend you're referring to, do you mean the one at my sister's house, or? (If so, I would not be surprised that she blocks me off!) The hair color is throwing me off. Anyway, I do want to be mindful of those sort of spirits' privacy, being a very private person myself-- though it's difficult when you're being constantly bombarded with images that feel like their memories! There will be a flood of memories briefly, then nothing for a long while--due to being blocked I suppose-- then again and so on. I have a past life memory which I now suspect is not mine at all, but someone else's.

She may have tried to crawl under the house. I saw someone laying there. White tennis shoes like the keds kids wear, white thin tube socks. That's how I knew how I was laying in the yard then it changed, I was the person. Felt flighty so I feel like I had been running down the walkway from something. All I could move was my eyes to look up at the house.

I think what's happened is she's sending alot of these things to you at a time but you were only aware of some of it but the rest was stored. There's an entire story here.

This occured to me. When I saw the little one in the bedroom, it was just her. I've seen the older girl at various ages in her life. Her and the little one may be one in the same.

But I believe your right, that house is in the deep south. Feel the girl has a thick southern draw. And her speech is slow, and trips over her words. There are chickens in the yard somewhere. The reddish brown ones with the black tails. I'm seeing the color purple or a bright violet. Seeing burrets, hairbows, a shirt in it... I'm guessing it's a favorite color.

I don't know about you but I have thoroughly enjoyed this
Old 23-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Guide
Quote:
She may have tried to crawl under the house. I saw someone laying there. White tennis shoes like the keds kids wear, white thin tube socks. That's how I knew how I was laying in the yard then it changed, I was the person. Felt flighty so I feel like I had been running down the walkway from something. All I could move was my eyes to look up at the house.

I think what's happened is she's sending alot of these things to you at a time but you were only aware of some of it but the rest was stored. There's an entire story here.

This occured to me. When I saw the little one in the bedroom, it was just her. I've seen the older girl at various ages in her life. Her and the little one may be one in the same.

But I believe your right, that house is in the deep south. Feel the girl has a thick southern draw. And her speech is slow, and trips over her words. There are chickens in the yard somewhere. The reddish brown ones with the black tails. I'm seeing the color purple or a bright violet. Seeing burrets, hairbows, a shirt in it... I'm guessing it's a favorite color.

I don't know about you but I have thoroughly enjoyed this

I've enjoyed it too! I always look forward to your replies.

There is indeed quite the story here. I think it may actually stretch back into at least the 1950s or 60s. Some complicated family dynamics. I see an unethical adoption situation taking place at some point. And I agree, definitely in the deep south, or at least, no farther up than northern Georgia or Tennessee. If the older girl is in fact not entirely separate from the little one, then I hope the little one is at least protected by someone or something..

Now if only this week-and-a-half long awful headache would go away. it's really not helping my concentration at times like this.

Do you often encounter spirits who sort of gradually reveal extremely complicated stories and information like this? I imagine it could be tiring to deal with on a regular basis.
Old 23-04-2016, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I've enjoyed it too! I always look forward to your replies.

There is indeed quite the story here. I think it may actually stretch back into at least the 1950s or 60s. Some complicated family dynamics. I see an unethical adoption situation taking place at some point. And I agree, definitely in the deep south, or at least, no farther up than northern Georgia or Tennessee. If the older girl is in fact not entirely separate from the little one, then I hope the little one is at least protected by someone or something..

Now if only this week-and-a-half long awful headache would go away. it's really not helping my concentration at times like this.

Do you often encounter spirits who sort of gradually reveal extremely complicated stories and information like this? I imagine it could be tiring to deal with on a regular basis.

I've never come across anything like this. I've encountered 2 murder victumes but they are at peace with death. No details were ever hidden about their. Just wanted the survivors to find peace and closure. I feel like that's what this is about. It makes me think of a little black girl that was found buried off the back steps of a run down trailer in a old trailer park in Montgomery Al. 4 yrs old I believe. Estimated had been there since the 60's. Nobody reported her missing so they can't identify her. Giving detailed messages like she has for so long there is something up. Like spirits in my home don't manifest much at all with the exception of a little one, Im ok with him. But Im not interested in seeing them all day. In public it's different. But what I encounter is maybe a hug, playing with my hair or toes. Have had them wave. I smile for acknowledgement and that seems to be all they want usually. Almost never any messages other than to talk to someone and specific and maybe lift their spirits or something. I have gotten a message to talk to a friend of mine from her deceased mother.When I called her My friend tells me of paranormal activity, had preachers come to home, and had received an unknown number call full of white noise. She said she put table salt everywhere and it got rid of "it". I laughed and said, "you kicked your mom out". I laughed hard about the table salt. Said some paranormal guy gave it to her that guarateed he could rid the demons. I said only guaratee about this guy is he is an idiot. I said you didn't know she was there did you? Told me her 10 yr old daughter said she sees her and talks to her. Thought it was imagination. I told my friend to never chastise her, she had a gift and she was telling the truth. I hope my friend allows me to help her when she gets a bit older. My 10 yr old is clairaudient. They may can make one heck of a team one day.

The headaches, may can try a hot bath with seasalt. That does wonders. I've been looking up on how moon phases affect people like us. It's pretty interesting. Full moon last night. May have something to do with it. When I woke one morning in late Feb and was able to see spirits it was a new moon phase the night before. I've read that some shamans believe during a new moon it's possible for us to easily walk between worlds.

Interestingly enough when we mentioned all of the entities good and bad hanging out together I ran across something on different dimensions. The entities may not be intermingled. They are in different dimensions but we are seeing them simultaneously. I guess that's why some dark entities can't touch us if we are in a higher deminsion or vibration than they are.
Old 24-04-2016, 05:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
I've never come across anything like this. I've encountered 2 murder victumes but they are at peace with death. No details were ever hidden about their. Just wanted the survivors to find peace and closure. I feel like that's what this is about. It makes me think of a little black girl that was found buried off the back steps of a run down trailer in a old trailer park in Montgomery Al. 4 yrs old I believe. Estimated had been there since the 60's. Nobody reported her missing so they can't identify her. Giving detailed messages like she has for so long there is something up. Like spirits in my home don't manifest much at all with the exception of a little one, Im ok with him. But Im not interested in seeing them all day. In public it's different. But what I encounter is maybe a hug, playing with my hair or toes. Have had them wave. I smile for acknowledgement and that seems to be all they want usually. Almost never any messages other than to talk to someone and specific and maybe lift their spirits or something. I have gotten a message to talk to a friend of mine from her deceased mother.When I called her My friend tells me of paranormal activity, had preachers come to home, and had received an unknown number call full of white noise. She said she put table salt everywhere and it got rid of "it". I laughed and said, "you kicked your mom out". I laughed hard about the table salt. Said some paranormal guy gave it to her that guarateed he could rid the demons. I said only guaratee about this guy is he is an idiot. I said you didn't know she was there did you? Told me her 10 yr old daughter said she sees her and talks to her. Thought it was imagination. I told my friend to never chastise her, she had a gift and she was telling the truth. I hope my friend allows me to help her when she gets a bit older. My 10 yr old is clairaudient. They may can make one heck of a team one day.

The headaches, may can try a hot bath with seasalt. That does wonders. I've been looking up on how moon phases affect people like us. It's pretty interesting. Full moon last night. May have something to do with it. When I woke one morning in late Feb and was able to see spirits it was a new moon phase the night before. I've read that some shamans believe during a new moon it's possible for us to easily walk between worlds.

Interestingly enough when we mentioned all of the entities good and bad hanging out together I ran across something on different dimensions. The entities may not be intermingled. They are in different dimensions but we are seeing them simultaneously. I guess that's why some dark entities can't touch us if we are in a higher deminsion or vibration than they are.

Ahh this is all so fascinating! I think I've attracted other murder victims too. And it is so horrifying just how many cases like the one you described there are.. I had not heard of the girl from the trailer park, how absolutely awful. I know that that happens far more than most people realize. And the ones that were not even looked for, and their abusers never punished...

Anyway. That story about your friend-- that does seem to be the most common reaction of most people, when faced with even the slightest bit of paranormal activity/spirit contact! There seems to be this knee-jerk reaction to instantly try to banish and flee from even the most tame spirit visitors. Sometimes I'll see one of those ghost shows on TV, and I think, "THIS is why aliens don't visit us. Because we scream and flee from everything!"
Table salt! How funny. Not even black salt or any herbs, just regular ol' table salt!

How wonderful that your daughter is clairaudient! Makes me feel a bit sad for the children I've encountered who had glimmers of psychic abilities, only for it to be dismissed and squashed down by their parents.

I'll have to try the sea salt bath. (Besides, sea salt is has nice spiritual cleansing effects, along with various flowers and herbs) Though, oddly, my headache finally vanished a couple of hours ago. So, I'm just gonna blame the moon for now.
I imagine the moon would definitely have an effect on us. And who knows what sort of astrological shenanigans or retrogrades may be happening at the moment.
Hmm, welp, apparently Mars is in retrograde.

As for the good/bad entities, I'd say you're right-- just based on the EVPs I've gotten over the years, the voices even sounded as though (good ones versus negative ones) they're coming through different dimensions. Because sometimes I'd get a two completely different entities speaking within two seconds each other, yet one would sound very very fast, and like they were speaking underwater, and the negative entity would sound... Well, different--slower, more gravely, and also, the two voices would never say anything that indicated they even saw each other.

Oh! I meant to ask-- before your abilities were made obvious to you, in the past, had you ever had random people, even complete strangers, tell you that you had them?
Old 24-04-2016, 01:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Ahh this is all so fascinating! I think I've attracted other murder victims too. And it is so horrifying just how many cases like the one you described there are.. I had not heard of the girl from the trailer park, how absolutely awful. I know that that happens far more than most people realize. And the ones that were not even looked for, and their abusers never punished...

Anyway. That story about your friend-- that does seem to be the most common reaction of most people, when faced with even the slightest bit of paranormal activity/spirit contact! There seems to be this knee-jerk reaction to instantly try to banish and flee from even the most tame spirit visitors. Sometimes I'll see one of those ghost shows on TV, and I think, "THIS is why aliens don't visit us. Because we scream and flee from everything!"
Table salt! How funny. Not even black salt or any herbs, just regular ol' table salt!

How wonderful that your daughter is clairaudient! Makes me feel a bit sad for the children I've encountered who had glimmers of psychic abilities, only for it to be dismissed and squashed down by their parents.

I'll have to try the sea salt bath. (Besides, sea salt is has nice spiritual cleansing effects, along with various flowers and herbs) Though, oddly, my headache finally vanished a couple of hours ago. So, I'm just gonna blame the moon for now.
I imagine the moon would definitely have an effect on us. And who knows what sort of astrological shenanigans or retrogrades may be happening at the moment.
Hmm, welp, apparently Mars is in retrograde.

As for the good/bad entities, I'd say you're right-- just based on the EVPs I've gotten over the years, the voices even sounded as though (good ones versus negative ones) they're coming through different dimensions. Because sometimes I'd get a two completely different entities speaking within two seconds each other, yet one would sound very very fast, and like they were speaking underwater, and the negative entity would sound... Well, different--slower, more gravely, and also, the two voices would never say anything that indicated they even saw each other.

Oh! I meant to ask-- before your abilities were made obvious to you, in the past, had you ever had random people, even complete strangers, tell you that you had them?

Ive had 2 mediums say I was highly sensitive. One of which was trying to get a sense for my 2 oldest kids, but said I was blocking her. The people in my life would treat me as if I had a crystal ball in my pocket. Wouldn't ask for advice would ask what was going to happen. That's a bit unnerving at times.

Back in my tarot days, I would do random readings for people. Would draw small crowds. I remember doing a reading on a manager of McDonald's. The other employees and customers gathered around us. A few making jokes out of skepticism. The ones that had witnessed before hushing them. Told her I saw someone new in her life (even though she was married) that's when I picked up on the trail. Told her it was bad medicine keeping it in the family. She stopped the reading repeating
how did you know. She had been sleeping with her husband's brother. Gasping and shocked looks from those standing around us. We went to the back of the resturant and i gave her the reading and warning for her future. She would lose control of her life if she continued. She disregarded that part of the reading. She left her husband. The brother introduced her to drugs and she lost her 2 kids. Not sure where she is at today. Coming from a small place I'm seen as "creepy" instead of gifted. Most people are curious but they don't want me to pick up on skeletons such as this and can't control what comes out. I'm not aware of what I'm saying at all so it's not filtered.

The other abilities not many are aware, have had a few sense that I'm different. But I hope that will change. A friend that practiced shamanism opened a health food store in my area. She sold the store and moved back up north, taking that part of the business with her. While my path is certainly not shamanism I believe I may find a place there later on.
Old 24-04-2016, 06:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Ive had 2 mediums say I was highly sensitive. One of which was trying to get a sense for my 2 oldest kids, but said I was blocking her. The people in my life would treat me as if I had a crystal ball in my pocket. Wouldn't ask for advice would ask what was going to happen. That's a bit unnerving at times.

Back in my tarot days, I would do random readings for people. Would draw small crowds. I remember doing a reading on a manager of McDonald's. The other employees and customers gathered around us. A few making jokes out of skepticism. The ones that had witnessed before hushing them. Told her I saw someone new in her life (even though she was married) that's when I picked up on the trail. Told her it was bad medicine keeping it in the family. She stopped the reading repeating
how did you know. She had been sleeping with her husband's brother. Gasping and shocked looks from those standing around us. We went to the back of the resturant and i gave her the reading and warning for her future. She would lose control of her life if she continued. She disregarded that part of the reading. She left her husband. The brother introduced her to drugs and she lost her 2 kids. Not sure where she is at today. Coming from a small place I'm seen as "creepy" instead of gifted. Most people are curious but they don't want me to pick up on skeletons such as this and can't control what comes out. I'm not aware of what I'm saying at all so it's not filtered.

The other abilities not many are aware, have had a few sense that I'm different. But I hope that will change. A friend that practiced shamanism opened a health food store in my area. She sold the store and moved back up north, taking that part of the business with her. While my path is certainly not shamanism I believe I may find a place there later on.

Oh, god, the crystal ball questions. I know what you mean. I imagine that could get annoying for you after a certain point.

Of course, so many people looking for readings are only looking for what they want to hear! Either that, or they assume the other somehow won't pick up on what they're hiding. Also, I am just going to assume that you're also in the south. (I think I recall you mentioning that you were, in some other thread) I know you pretty much can't go anywhere without being gawked at here if you happen to be doing a tarot reading (or reading Lenormand cards in my case) in any public place. And if there's even the slightest aura of otherness to you, people can immediately tell, and just can't always articulate it beyond "creepy" or "funny", or "witch". For me it's always been random older/elderly women that sensed things in me. (And they do seem more naturally intuitive than the general population) One said that shaking my hand was like getting a slight volt of electricity, but then, she had abilities also. Oh, and young children seem to be able to notice these things as well, even otherwise "normal" children. They say so many strange and spooky things that I don't even know what to do with.

Shamanism would be an interesting undertaking. Luckily there seem to be an enormous number of different paths and traditions just within the category of shamanism alone. Are you able to reach a trancelike state fairly easy? (I assume you would) I can most of the time. At least, during times where the veil between worlds is thinner, as they say. Seems to be easiest during late autumn, and again in late winter and early spring.

Also, ever since my headache went away I've hardly gotten any more glimpses of the Lily situation! (except for when I start drifting off to sleep) How odd. Last night and today's spirit-related oddities mainly just bedtime visitors, tingly crown chakra weirdness (oh, I saw your post about yours; sounds very odd), and the occasional sensation of a cold funnel of air softly going into my left ear.
Old 24-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oh, god, the crystal ball questions. I know what you mean. I imagine that could get annoying for you after a certain point.

Of course, so many people looking for readings are only looking for what they want to hear! Either that, or they assume the other somehow won't pick up on what they're hiding. Also, I am just going to assume that you're also in the south. (I think I recall you mentioning that you were, in some other thread) I know you pretty much can't go anywhere without being gawked at here if you happen to be doing a tarot reading (or reading Lenormand cards in my case) in any public place. And if there's even the slightest aura of otherness to you, people can immediately tell, and just can't always articulate it beyond "creepy" or "funny", or "witch". For me it's always been random older/elderly women that sensed things in me. (And they do seem more naturally intuitive than the general population) One said that shaking my hand was like getting a slight volt of electricity, but then, she had abilities also. Oh, and young children seem to be able to notice these things as well, even otherwise "normal" children. They say so many strange and spooky things that I don't even know what to do with.

Shamanism would be an interesting undertaking. Luckily there seem to be an enormous number of different paths and traditions just within the category of shamanism alone. Are you able to reach a trancelike state fairly easy? (I assume you would) I can most of the time. At least, during times where the veil between worlds is thinner, as they say. Seems to be easiest during late autumn, and again in late winter and early spring.

Also, ever since my headache went away I've hardly gotten any more glimpses of the Lily situation! (except for when I start drifting off to sleep) How odd. Last night and today's spirit-related oddities mainly just bedtime visitors, tingly crown chakra weirdness (oh, I saw your post about yours; sounds very odd), and the occasional sensation of a cold funnel of air softly going into my left ear.

The south can be so brutal when it comes to things like this and I'm finding out that others have to keep their meaningful experiences to themselves like near death experiences. These types fall into my lap somehow. I don't think this is my purpose but it's helping me get closer to it.

Alot of strange things happened that really leaves me with so many questions. When we go through this process of all the opening up, especially the ones that are spontaneous are there beings to aid in this? When I first woke up the morning and could see spirits I was being harassed by a pest. That night, I was wide awake. I got so tired at 4am my eyes rolled back in my head. I was out. Not long I was awakened by something. It had my right arm draped over my left side. It put some sort of mask on my face. I could see through some of it. Looked like a big huge mutant boar hog. He said something to another being in the room in a backward growl. He said "she's awake". I jumped up threw my elbow over its arms and it went through it and you could hear running footsteps when they disappeared. This thing caused me to awaken fully. I remember before I got the crawling sensations on the scalp there were these little bat looking shadows outside and they would land on my head. Did this 2 days. My entire house was so charged up from this it looked like blue flames were everywhere. It played out like this thing was sent here to do just this. I can get in my suv at times and the battery go dead. Microwave alarms out, I've had a tin wall start rumbling and crackling when I walked by. But I'm almost certain this thing set everything into motion. Curious how many other people that has awakened due to an entity like this only they are not aware of it. During that time not sure what demension I was vibrating at but I could see them even if they didn't want me to.

Alot of the uncomfortable symptoms one goes through with all this the being put me through. The uncomfortable shocks in the scalp? He had some sort of drill thing. I could here it turn and it shocks you. Does it along the spine. The heart palpations and the near death feeling, they enter the inside of the body. Not like possession though.
Old 24-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Guide
Quote:
The south can be so brutal when it comes to things like this and I'm finding out that others have to keep their meaningful experiences to themselves like near death experiences. These types fall into my lap somehow. I don't think this is my purpose but it's helping me get closer to it.

Alot of strange things happened that really leaves me with so many questions. When we go through this process of all the opening up, especially the ones that are spontaneous are there beings to aid in this? When I first woke up the morning and could see spirits I was being harassed by a pest. That night, I was wide awake. I got so tired at 4am my eyes rolled back in my head. I was out. Not long I was awakened by something. It had my right arm draped over my left side. It put some sort of mask on my face. I could see through some of it. Looked like a big huge mutant boar hog. He said something to another being in the room in a backward growl. He said "she's awake". I jumped up threw my elbow over its arms and it went through it and you could hear running footsteps when they disappeared. This thing caused me to awaken fully. I remember before I got the crawling sensations on the scalp there were these little bat looking shadows outside and they would land on my head. Did this 2 days. My entire house was so charged up from this it looked like blue flames were everywhere. It played out like this thing was sent here to do just this. I can get in my suv at times and the battery go dead. Microwave alarms out, I've had a tin wall start rumbling and crackling when I walked by. But I'm almost certain this thing set everything into motion. Curious how many other people that has awakened due to an entity like this only they are not aware of it. During that time not sure what demension I was vibrating at but I could see them even if they didn't want me to.

Alot of the uncomfortable symptoms one goes through with all this the being put me through. The uncomfortable shocks in the scalp? He had some sort of drill thing. I could here it turn and it shocks you. Does it along the spine. The heart palpations and the near death feeling, they enter the inside of the body. Not like possession though.

I wouldn't doubt that there are beings that could act as a sort of catalyst or trigger, maybe. Perhaps both good and bad ones, but for me, it was mostly negative ones. And I think I know exactly the sort of entities and pests you're talking about. Though I am baffled that I still cannot physically see them (or others), I feel like they're literally everywhere in certain places. And in certain houses that have this peculiar, extremely dense atmosphere, like walking through molasses. In those places there seems to often be chronically ill people who live there and keep getting sicker. (Funny; I've heard the entities say "she's asleep", rather than "she's awake" clear as day in my audio recordings) In my head, I've always seen a similar (energy-wise) entity latched to certain peoples' spines like some sort of grotesque insect, with their mouths on the person's head and tendril-like things sort of seeping over and around. Black, thick liquid dripping down. What you said about it draping a mask over your face is so bizarre and terrifying.

I would not be at ALL surprised if these entities can be a sort of trigger for others' awakenings/sudden lucidity. I wonder if the especially annoying ones also able to stimulate the amygdala (in the more delicate, emotionally vulnerable people) and incapacitate them with terror. I ALSO wonder if they're attracted to people who.. hmm, how do I explain this-- have a specific energy signature or frequency? Or even certain ancestral lines. (Because on one side of my family, most of the males are afflicted with an AWFUL entity. I've seen this in multiple families. It can rub off on others too, like an illness. You can feel it even in random strangers, as though it's peeking out from behind their eyes and enveloping them from behind) And although they have their own vibrational frequency, I wonder if other beings-- human spirits for instance-- ever CAN see them, or do anything to them.

How odd that it/they can shock people. I wonder if they could be responsible when the air in a house suddenly feels charged with static electricity.

Hrmm... My experiences when becoming more spiritually lucid were certainly not as extreme (or physically uncomfortable as what you've described). It actually started with intense catatonic diassociative spells, where I'd either be in a trancelike state and see images/movie-like clips over and over- and then, alternately, I would feel what seemed like SEVERAL different beings looking out from behind my own eyes. (A few people I knew, totally non-spiritual types, witnessed this on different occasions and were really startled by it.) Quite unpleasant overall. And quite possibly caused by a being/entity like you're talking about.
Old 24-04-2016, 11:12 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I wouldn't doubt that there are beings that could act as a sort of catalyst or trigger, maybe. Perhaps both good and bad ones, but for me, it was mostly negative ones. And I think I know exactly the sort of entities and pests you're talking about. Though I am baffled that I still cannot physically see them (or others), I feel like they're literally everywhere in certain places. And in certain houses that have this peculiar, extremely dense atmosphere, like walking through molasses. In those places there seems to often be chronically ill people who live there and keep getting sicker. (Funny; I've heard the entities say "she's asleep", rather than "she's awake" clear as day in my audio recordings) In my head, I've always seen a similar (energy-wise) entity latched to certain peoples' spines like some sort of grotesque insect, with their mouths on the person's head and tendril-like things sort of seeping over and around. Black, thick liquid dripping down. What you said about it draping a mask over your face is so bizarre and terrifying.

I would not be at ALL surprised if these entities can be a sort of trigger for others' awakenings/sudden lucidity. I wonder if the especially annoying ones also able to stimulate the amygdala (in the more delicate, emotionally vulnerable people) and incapacitate them with terror. I ALSO wonder if they're attracted to people who.. hmm, how do I explain this-- have a specific energy signature or frequency? Or even certain ancestral lines. (Because on one side of my family, most of the males are afflicted with an AWFUL entity. I've seen this in multiple families. It can rub off on others too, like an illness. You can feel it even in random strangers, as though it's peeking out from behind their eyes and enveloping them from behind) And although they have their own vibrational frequency, I wonder if other beings-- human spirits for instance-- ever CAN see them, or do anything to them.

How odd that it/they can shock people. I wonder if they could be responsible when the air in a house suddenly feels charged with static electricity.

Hrmm... My experiences when becoming more spiritually lucid were certainly not as extreme (or physically uncomfortable as what you've described). It actually started with intense catatonic diassociative spells, where I'd either be in a trancelike state and see images/movie-like clips over and over- and then, alternately, I would feel what seemed like SEVERAL different beings looking out from behind my own eyes. (A few people I knew, totally non-spiritual types, witnessed this on different occasions and were really startled by it.) Quite unpleasant overall. And quite possibly caused by a being/entity like you're talking about.

I was always well aware of entities and the spirit world but didn't pay it any attention. When I stopped tarot reading 16 yrs ago I left it all there. Not sure what happened late Feb but that thing knew it was coming. It tried it's best to induce fear. At first it seemed to work but I was in shock of everything I was seeing at once. The mask thing, it tried to repeat it every night until I said screw it I'm going to sleep and said I was done playing. I meant it. I got a short few day break from the crazy symptoms but then they started back up, with new ones without an entity. I thought maybe it knew I was going to discover it when I got to where I could see them. Either that or a food source. I believe now it's more or less trying to keep me from advancing but it's happening regardless.

Unfortunately I have a couple other earthounds in my living room. Can't watch TV without being felt up.

And the static electricity. Yes ma'am they can do that. When they touch a person some of what they use is static electricity. That and impulses sent to your muscles to simulate a grab or a touch. I keep razors on hand. I know that tens machines will block them and massagers. If you are already sending electrical impulses to your muscles then they can touch where it's being sent. Your signal blocks theirs. That's why they touch you when you are still or a body part your not using.

Another thing I know they do is they will enter the body of someone for less than a minute, their vibration feels weird when they do this but they let out excess energy this way. May feel like sudden anxiety with a hot flash. It's uncomfortable. You can literally throw the spirit from your space. Part of our sleep issues stem from this. I had a few do that to me and I was up for 2 days.