Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-04-2016, 05:36 AM
Guide
Hmm.. Just wondering, could a particular spirit cause one to suddenly, inexplicably crave a certain thing? (It could be a flower, a specific style of dress, or an old-fashioned food or drink one has never had) Asking for a friend. Also, I've read that in cultures where ancestor veneration is practiced, or where ancestor altars/bovedas are maintained, a person may feel an intense craving for something (cigars, whiskey, what-have-you) when an ancestor desires it. Sorry, I'm getting rather off-topic, I know.

Justme1981: That is all true. I've yet to ever pick up on a spirit's religious leanings (unless a sudden fixation with certain religious figures on my behalf could reflect that) but I'm sure it's something to be mindful of. I would like to request a spirit guide's help, but I'm afraid I have no clue who my spirit guide is. Go figure...*sighs* Lately, however, I do however still try to request guidance, protection and clarity for spirits around me (as a sort of prayer) who may need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
It's been my experience that the spirits can just coexist together. Ive opened my eyes in the middle of the night and seen the good and bad just hanging out together. But good spirits can and will protect the living from the evil ones.

Physical symptoms out the yang. Headaches nausia, fevered skin or hot flashes, bird flapping in the right ear or sounds of rain. I get an electric shock sensation in my scalp with the headaches (and it feels in the shape of a bonnet connecting to my throat) numbness across my forehead, and chest when a spirit is trying to send something through.

I believe we can have blockages. Mostly ones we put there but not aware of it. Sometimes we get things but don't trust it because we think it's our imagination. But that is where we have to build from. After I went to the links moon glow posted, I got a little more. Have to follow the bread crumbs. Visualize all you have so far, back away until you can clear you mind and look at what you have with fresh eyes. I saw bruises on the girls face and something wrong with her ears. I feel like due to a blow to the head. Her balance was bad because of it. Her skin wasnt real dark. More medium to light brown, the bruise on her cheekbone looked bad. Smh...

But until I get these things built up I break a reading up if I need more details cause my reading will only go so far.

My childhood friend could physically see spirits, and said the same thing regarding both the good and bad nonchalantly hanging around together. I suppose that's comforting, knowing that the good will attempt to protect us.

I myself have had a non-stop headache for a week now. Feels like a tightness that starts behind the eyes and extends into the center of the forehead.

It's difficult not to discount things that seem like imagination. I did for quite a while. For the longest time, I only saw the memories, not the girl... And then then the girl, and then when I heard "lily lie low" (repeating over and over in my head, like some coded nursery rhyme) one night, it's like a floodgate was opened. Whereas with the few other spirits I've encountered, I hit a wall very early on, and never get anything more. Not so with this one, it seems. There is just so much. Like, if I were to draw each scene, it would be enough to fill a storyboard for a sad and non-linear movie, just about.

But anywho, what you say about looking at what you have with fresh eyes makes sense. I have not yet seen her face clearly.. The features and shape changes slightly each time as though she's trying to project herself a certain way.

And ever since Moon Glow's post earlier I keep stumbling across songs with "Lily" in the title (like this one), as well as mentions of both Atlanta and Atlantic City on TV and in movies, for some reason.

Odd that you mentioned "a blow to the head".. I read your post, then watched a movie, and there was one brief scene in a movie where a girl (with long brown hair and light brown skin) walked across the screen, and turned slowly to camera, and she had a blow to left part of her head/eye.
Old 22-04-2016, 12:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
Hmm.. Just wondering, could a particular spirit cause one to suddenly, inexplicably crave a certain thing? (It could be a flower, a specific style of dress, or an old-fashioned food or drink one has never had) Asking for a friend. Also, I've read that in cultures where ancestor veneration is practiced, or where ancestor altars/bovedas are maintained, a person may feel an intense craving for something (cigars, whiskey, what-have-you) when an ancestor desires it. Sorry, I'm getting rather off-topic, I know.

Justme1981: That is all true. I've yet to ever pick up on a spirit's religious leanings (unless a sudden fixation with certain religious figures on my behalf could reflect that) but I'm sure it's something to be mindful of. I would like to request a spirit guide's help, but I'm afraid I have no clue who my spirit guide is. Go figure...*sighs* Lately, however, I do however still try to request guidance, protection and clarity for spirits around me (as a sort of prayer) who may need help.

My childhood friend could physically see spirits, and said the same thing regarding both the good and bad nonchalantly hanging around together. I suppose that's comforting, knowing that the good will attempt to protect us.

I myself have had a non-stop headache for a week now. Feels like a tightness that starts behind the eyes and extends into the center of the forehead.

It's difficult not to discount things that seem like imagination. I did for quite a while. For the longest time, I only saw the memories, not the girl... And then then the girl, and then when I heard "lily lie low" (repeating over and over in my head, like some coded nursery rhyme) one night, it's like a floodgate was opened. Whereas with the few other spirits I've encountered, I hit a wall very early on, and never get anything more. Not so with this one, it seems. There is just so much. Like, if I were to draw each scene, it would be enough to fill a storyboard for a sad and non-linear movie, just about.

But anywho, what you say about looking at what you have with fresh eyes makes sense. I have not yet seen her face clearly.. The features and shape changes slightly each time as though she's trying to project herself a certain way.

And ever since Moon Glow's post earlier I keep stumbling across songs with "Lily" in the title (like this one), as well as mentions of both Atlanta and Atlantic City on TV and in movies, for some reason.

Odd that you mentioned "a blow to the head".. I read your post, then watched a movie, and there was one brief scene in a movie where a girl (with long brown hair and light brown skin) walked across the screen, and turned slowly to camera, and she had a blow to left part of her head/eye.

Yes they absolutely can plant ideas and thoughts like choosing a dress. They plant the thought almost like a suggestion, and we follow up by choosing to follow through. My husband was asleep one night and he had been in a horrible ill mood that day. He was lying on his stomach. I saw his 2nd wife that passed away come into the bedroom. Before going back to sleep I turned to her and said "please help me with him." She smiles and her spirit went into a small mass, attached to the back of his head and started to get bright. He sighed really big exahaling like he had just saw something that pleased him, lifted his head and turned but never woke up. He was in the happiest mood the next day. 2 nights ago I said aloud, wished hubs would bring me Reeses (I eat them once a year maybe but was craving them) Next night when he got home he brought me reeses. So I guess she heard me lol

I myself have not any set beliefs on spirit guides and the like. I do however believe in being respectful and that in itself you will have all the help you will need. Some spirits that had a strong sense of helping others are the guides we seek.

Moon Glow's post had a snowball effect and my skin lit up like a Christmas tree as if to say "Bingo" It was an acknowledgement of the phrase and it was being looked at. Lily I feel is referring to a person. I can't see her so the girl protects her. I see her crouched in a dark space like a closet or beside a dresser. I can see her legs pulled to her chest but the rest of her is shadowy. Wearing pink shorts and very young. 6-8 yrs old. I feel she is alive. I cant see the girls face head on either. Only saw angles. Solemn eyes looking up (like I'm standing over her looking down at her) left cheek looking up at her angle, and the left ear. It's as if she is hiding the bruises on her face and was embarrassed. The blow to the head that damaged her balance and hearing happened when she was around 6. The composer beethoven kept reoccurring with a loud pop in the ear and i recalled he suffered a blow to the head/ear by his father so i assume this is to say its on the money. You seeing that part in the movie is comformation as well id say. More about the mother she is going to show you.

The changing of the face may be different ages. With what i saw it had like an age progression to it. Abuse was everday life for her. And some type of substance abuse on the mothers part? And her mother had alot of rage because of it. I saw men's faces in early 30's to 40. They fade then another takes his place. I feel these are the men that were in the mothers life that had a hand in this girls misery. The bruising was in the shadowy area of the cheekbone which logically speaking tells me a man no stranger to fighting did this to her as this will certainly KO someone. Seems ridiculous to think a woman could cause such damage anyway.

Such a very very sad thing. She has a strong spirit. I can't exactly pick up on the purpose. I guess it's because she has not presented it to you as of yet me more or less reading you instead of her directly. I'm picking up on the residues that got lost in the cracks but they feel very important to me as this kind of clarity, detail and conformation doesn't happen to me unless it is.

I've read mediums working together with spirit can make recieving easier. I now see this to be very true.
Old 22-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Guide
What a delightful story! How funny that she even provided the Reeses you wanted.

Hmm..Well, I wonder if the one I am primarily seeing is the one that's protecting her then? The tall teenage girl. (Who is always wearing some delicate and floofy dress. Shortly before I ever saw her I became obsessed with acquiring such a dress. And actually bought one. It wasn't cheap, either!)

When I get glimpses of the mother and past events, it's usually from a past time period-- anywhere from the 1940s-1960s, can't really tell. There's a memory of being in the backseat of a car. Leather seats, probably a 50s car. A blue one. The mother (or ancestor or grandmother for all I know) is babbling maniacally and yelling, talking about how she needs to be baptized. I then see the car driving off the bridge into the river.

I had googled "lily lie low" a while back, a few months ago, but something distracted me. When the phrase originally came into my head, I kept seeing the girl (not the younger girl as you described) tip-toeing and slowly turning around and around in a forest clearing. The focus was on the ground, which was covered in leaves. Around this same time, I had suddenly started putting together a rough draft of a story in my head which, in retrospect, may have many similarities to this "Lily" situation, although the story involved two girls. Pretty much everything I've tried to write over the past 5 years has been about abused or murdered girls (and not because I even want to write about that.)

This is the first thing I found, around Christmastime I think, when googling lily lie low:
"He slumbers now; the Gallic Philip
Can his free limbs with chains oppress,
While robber-bands of foreign hirelings
The Lions's fatherland possess.

But when he wakes-- O, then, ye robbers,
Then shall ye feel the Lion's claw!
Then shall in mud and blood your Lily
Lie low beneath his mighty paw!"

Anyway, today when I think of the mother, I see a white--or at least rather light-skinned-- woman with a bad wave-perm. (As well as a muddled blur of chaos and different faces, which makes me think there might have been adoptive parents, or a neglectful caretaker who may or may not have been blood related. I also picked up on the abusive men, definitely-- boyfriends that were in and out, who enabled and encouraged the mother's dysfunction; I think one basically drugged her, and had a cult leader-like personality, and knew exactly how to trigger her mania and obedience. I see brief periods of lucidity and anger, and periods of lazy languor. I want to know about the girl's blood relatives--like her grandparents, and female relatives/ancestors-- but I'm not seeing anything. A lot of the things I've been seeing are linked to a specific time period, a specific family, and I keep seeing an unmarked grave in a forest clearing covered in leaves.)

And again, thinking of the mother, I instantly think of a couple of people I knew in the past that had Borderline personality disorder, and how such illnesses can be tremendously worsened by drugs/alcohol. Especially if there's Bipolar disorder compounding that. I frequently see the car scene I described above. Last night, I briefly saw a tall person dressed in white and blue in the corner of my eye, for just a millisecond. While thinking of all this. Then, when I was trying to fall asleep, I kept half-dreaming that someone was brutally kicking me in the ribs while I was curled on my side. I then went on to dream about being pursued and abused by a father figure. So, it does seem that the information coming in is snowballing.

Edit: Arghhhh.. Things are getting a little muddled and frustrating now, since I also have been trying to figure out the purpose of the spirit at my sister's house (who is deeply attached to her fiancee, and has followed him from house to house for 10 years). That spirit also has a tragic history of some kind, and so it's occasionally hard to determine which name or number comes from who. "Jacinta"..? "Rivera"?? Though, granted, the one at my sister's house is four hours away, and is likely unwilling to tell me much more unless I'm physically there near her. (since she seems to stay where my sister's fiancee is.)
Old 22-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
What a delightful story! How funny that she even provided the Reeses you wanted.

Hmm..Well, I wonder if the one I am primarily seeing is the one that's protecting her then? The tall teenage girl. (Who is always wearing some delicate and floofy dress. Shortly before I ever saw her I became obsessed with acquiring such a dress. And actually bought one. It wasn't cheap, either!)

When I get glimpses of the mother and past events, it's usually from a past time period-- anywhere from the 1940s-1960s, can't really tell. There's a memory of being in the backseat of a car. Leather seats, probably a 50s car. A blue one. The mother (or ancestor or grandmother for all I know) is babbling maniacally and yelling, talking about how she needs to be baptized. I then see the car driving off the bridge into the river.

I had googled "lily lie low" a while back, a few months ago, but something distracted me. When the phrase originally came into my head, I kept seeing the girl (not the younger girl as you described) tip-toeing and slowly turning around and around in a forest clearing. The focus was on the ground, which was covered in leaves. Around this same time, I had suddenly started putting together a rough draft of a story in my head which, in retrospect, may have many similarities to this "Lily" situation, although the story involved two girls. Pretty much everything I've tried to write over the past 5 years has been about abused or murdered girls (and not because I even want to write about that.)

But today when I think of the mother, I see a white--or at least rather light-skinned-- woman with a bad wave-perm. (As well as a muddled blur of chaos and different faces, which makes me think there might have been adoptive parents, or a neglectful caretaker who may or may not have been blood related. I also picked up on the abusive men, definitely-- boyfriends that were in and out, who enabled and encouraged the mother's dysfunction; I think one basically drugged her, and had a cult leader-like personality, and knew exactly how to trigger her mania and obedience. I see brief periods of lucidity and anger, and periods of lazy languor. I want to know about the girl's blood relatives--like her grandparents, and female relatives/ancestors-- but I'm not seeing anything. A lot of the things I've been seeing are linked to a specific time period, a specific family, and I keep seeing an unmarked grave in a forest clearing covered in leaves.)

And again, thinking of the mother, I instantly think of a couple of people I knew in the past that had Borderline personality disorder, and how such illnesses can be tremendously worsened by drugs/alcohol. Especially if there's Bipolar disorder compounding that. I frequently see the car scene I described above. Last night, I briefly saw a tall person dressed in white and blue in the corner of my eye, for just a millisecond. While thinking of all this. Then, when I was trying to fall asleep, I kept half-dreaming that someone was brutally kicking me in the ribs while I was curled on my side. I then went on to dream about being pursued and abused by a father figure. So, it does seem that the information coming in is snowballing.

Edit: Arghhhh.. Things are getting a little muddled and frustrating now, since I also have been trying to figure out the purpose of the spirit at my sister's house (who is deeply attached to her fiancee, and has followed him from house to house for 10 years). That spirit also has a tragic history of some kind, and so it's occasionally hard to determine which name or number comes from who. "Jacinta"..? "Rivera"?? Though, granted, the one at my sister's house is four hours away, and is likely unwilling to tell me much more unless I'm physically there near her. (since she seems to stay where my sister's fiancee is.)

I feel like its the oldest girl. I feel strong it's something about uncovering the truth. Nobody knows exactly what happened to her. Child services was involved at one point shortly before passing. I can't get much on her sister. It seems she saved her sister from alot of abuse by taking the abuse herself. Not picking up on the little one other than the little clip given by the oldest tells me she's alive. That clip is filling in with details. She's crouched against a closet door. Blue robe hanging off the back of it. Shes has her lights turned off. The door knob is one of those really dark round old timey ones with the skeleton key. Chester drawer is beside her next to the bedroom door. I see the light on in the hallway. It's dark outside but either a full moon is out or a street light is just outside the window because some of the glow is shining on her. Little one is hiding her face in her hands and knees peeking. There's arguing. She covers her ears when it gets closer and louder. I could see her shoes. The black saddle shoes and white socks lined with lace.

The other one following your sister's fiance. There is something about him that she likes. She's drawn to it, finds him comforting. If he happens to fall into the category of Richard Gere then I'd be hanging around him to lol!!
Old 22-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
I feel like its the oldest girl. I feel strong it's something about uncovering the truth. Nobody knows exactly what happened to her. Child services was involved at one point shortly before passing. I can't get much on her sister. It seems she saved her sister from alot of abuse by taking the abuse herself. Not picking up on the little one other than the little clip given by the oldest tells me she's alive. That clip is filling in with details. She's crouched against a closet door. Blue robe hanging off the back of it. Shes has her lights turned off. The door knob is one of those really dark round old timey ones with the skeleton key. Chester drawer is beside her next to the bedroom door. I see the light on in the hallway. It's dark outside but either a full moon is out or a street light is just outside the window because some of the glow is shining on her. Little one is hiding her face in her hands and knees peeking. There's arguing. She covers her ears when it gets closer and louder. I could see her shoes. The black saddle shoes and white socks lined with lace.

(Do you ever find that when you're thinking of these things and receiving these images, that everything around you-- a music player on shuffle, or the TV-- constantly reflects it? It's been non-stop for me the past couple days.)

Hmmm okay, yes, that all makes sense. How terribly sad though. :( (when you mentioned the saddle shoes and lacy socks I got goosebumps and got a sad spanish 50s-60s song in my head) Though I know that such situations are unfortunately commonplace.. And people/children can fall through the cracks even when social services get involved. I have not yet seen the house or room that you described, though I have gotten a flash of an area possibly near or right outside it-- of a chain-link fence at night and the orange glow of tall street lamps and possibly a highway (an empty highway) in the distance. A face was pressed against the fence looking at me, then gone.

I wonder where that house is that you described. It's all very concerning. I wish I had my Lenormand deck with me.

I wonder, if a person merely passed by a place where a spirit in need was, could that be enough for the spirit to establish a lasting connection to you even if they did not follow you per se? Have you experienced that?
I can't remember if the older girl arrived when I was living in north Texas or in Louisiana. (I'd been back and forth between the two places for about 2 years, and am now in the Houston area.) Just trying to figure out if it's possible that I passed by the place where the little one lives/lived at some point. Within the past few years I've lived in and visited: Fort Worth, Dallas, Baton Rouge, New Orleans (no more than one night each visit), and Atlanta (only for 2 nights) and Houston.

Quote:
The other one following your sister's fiance. There is something about him that she likes. She's drawn to it, finds him comforting. If he happens to fall into the category of Richard Gere then I'd be hanging around him to lol!!

Hah! I'd probably lurk around Jeff Goldblum.
It makes sense that she'd find him comforting. She has followed him to multiple houses, after all. He has zero interest in interacting with spirits/the paranormal in general, but he does indeed have a calming presence about him. And I have told him many times that I do NOT think she is malevolent. She's a puzzling spirit, though. I have... lots of theories/snippets I've gotten from her, but I don't wish to pry or be nosy with her. (I have not seen her apparition yet, though my poor sister did and was startled half to death. I've only seen a white mist in the kitchen so far, last summer) She has at least two children who make all sorts of noises. Sleeping in that house was impossible.

That's the one irritating part about all this. The disrupted sleep! Is there anything that helps with that? (Also, thank you for being so kind and replying to my increasingly long and redundant posts.)
Old 23-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
(Do you ever find that when you're thinking of these things and receiving these images, that everything around you-- a music player on shuffle, or the TV-- constantly reflects it? It's been non-stop for me the past couple days.)

Hmmm okay, yes, that all makes sense. How terribly sad though. :( (when you mentioned the saddle shoes and lacy socks I got goosebumps and got a sad spanish 50s-60s song in my head) Though I know that such situations are unfortunately commonplace.. And people/children can fall through the cracks even when social services get involved. I have not yet seen the house or room that you described, though I have gotten a flash of an area possibly near or right outside it-- of a chain-link fence at night and the orange glow of tall street lamps and possibly a highway (an empty highway) in the distance. A face was pressed against the fence looking at me, then gone.

I wonder where that house is that you described. It's all very concerning. I wish I had my Lenormand deck with me.

I wonder, if a person merely passed by a place where a spirit in need was, could that be enough for the spirit to establish a lasting connection to you even if they did not follow you per se? Have you experienced that?
I can't remember if the older girl arrived when I was living in north Texas or in Louisiana. (I'd been back and forth between the two places for about 2 years, and am now in the Houston area.) Just trying to figure out if it's possible that I passed by the place where the little one lives/lived at some point. Within the past few years I've lived in and visited: Fort Worth, Dallas, Baton Rouge, New Orleans (no more than one night each visit), and Atlanta (only for 2 nights) and Houston.

Hah! I'd probably lurk around Jeff Goldblum.
It makes sense that she'd find him comforting. She has followed him to multiple houses, after all. He has zero interest in interacting with spirits/the paranormal in general, but he does indeed have a calming presence about him. And I have told him many times that I do NOT think she is malevolent. She's a puzzling spirit, though. I have... lots of theories/snippets I've gotten from her, but I don't wish to pry or be nosy with her. (I have not seen her apparition yet, though my poor sister did and was startled half to death. I've only seen a white mist in the kitchen so far, last summer) She has at least two children who make all sorts of noises. Sleeping in that house was impossible.

That's the one irritating part about all this. The disrupted sleep! Is there anything that helps with that? (Also, thank you for being so kind and replying to my increasingly long and redundant posts.)

Oh yes ma'am. Or someone will say something that you can link to it. In our world there are no coincidences. I find signs will repeatedly be presented until I say something to the affect "ok I get it". My father n law sent me an image of a heart pendant that said mother. I didn't know what he meant by it. I pulled in at a store, and Phil Collins I follow you .. ( think that's the name of it) 2 more phil Collins came on. I saw wedding rings. Light bulb! Follow you you follow me.... he's waiting on his wife! That's why he is with her. Touches the heart definitely.

So possibly you viewed close to the bedroom where the street light was. It's an old wood frame house. The bedroom walls were solid white. Seeing there is a dirt road on the right side of the house where the bedroom is. Porch is screened in. House is built on cement blocks. I hear a creeking door. Bluish grey trim I believe. Hard to tell. I'm only shown the house 7pmish. Big cement steps leading to the porch. It's weird but it's like I'm laying in the front yard on my stomach looking up at it.

From what I understand they can be in 2 places at once. They don't have limitations. And you my dear friend have a blinking target on your head. Lol! I believe they can sense you through other people as well.

Being able to see them, just to see where they are is not really hard. If your seeing the static looking energies in the air already your halfway there. Look for slight disturbances in the air. It looks like the predator from the movie when he is semi invisible. Or heat off pavement, or gas fumes. It helps if you have natural light (not the beer lol) and darker backgrounds. It's almost like your looking for auras. When they have enough energy to fully manifest and your comfortable with seeing they will every now and then.

I would say if you've hit a really bad spell I would get ambien by script. Keep it on hand. If it's not severe but bad enough you got to I use 2 benadryl and a dose of nyquil with the alcohol in it. Sometimes I throw in a melatonin. But if you swap things out you don't have to worry about them not being affective when you use them. If a spirit wakes me up I am awake long enough to tell them to shut up and let me sleep and I'm out again. Lol
Old 23-04-2016, 02:52 AM
Guide
Quote:
Oh yes ma'am. Or someone will say something that you can link to it. In our world there are no coincidences. I find signs will repeatedly be presented until I say something to the affect "ok I get it". My father n law sent me an image of a heart pendant that said mother. I didn't know what he meant by it. I pulled in at a store, and Phil Collins I follow you .. ( think that's the name of it) 2 more phil Collins came on. I saw wedding rings. Light bulb! Follow you you follow me.... he's waiting on his wife! That's why he is with her. Touches the heart definitely.

So possibly you viewed close to the bedroom where the street light was. It's an old wood frame house. The bedroom walls were solid white. Seeing there is a dirt road on the right side of the house where the bedroom is. Porch is screened in. House is built on cement blocks. I hear a creeking door. Bluish grey trim I believe. Hard to tell. I'm only shown the house 7pmish. Big cement steps leading to the porch. It's weird but it's like I'm laying in the front yard on my stomach looking up at it.

From what I understand they can be in 2 places at once. They don't have limitations. And you my dear friend have a blinking target on your head. Lol! I believe they can sense you through other people as well.

Being able to see them, just to see where they are is not really hard. If your seeing the static looking energies in the air already your halfway there. Look for slight disturbances in the air. It looks like the predator from the movie when he is semi invisible. Or heat off pavement, or gas fumes. It helps if you have natural light (not the beer lol) and darker backgrounds. It's almost like your looking for auras. When they have enough energy to fully manifest and your comfortable with seeing they will every now and then.

I would say if you've hit a really bad spell I would get ambien by script. Keep it on hand. If it's not severe but bad enough you got to I use 2 benadryl and a dose of nyquil with the alcohol in it. Sometimes I throw in a melatonin. But if you swap things out you don't have to worry about them not being affective when you use them. If a spirit wakes me up I am awake long enough to tell them to shut up and let me sleep and I'm out again. Lol

Indeed, there are no coincidences! I once considered keeping a little notebook of all the various daily synchronicities but there's just too many to keep up with! The musical ones are the best. Good old Phil Collins.

The house as you described sounds about right, even though I haven't seen it. (Well, I saw a house like that but with light blue wooden shutters quite vividly in my head one night three years ago, but that may not be related.) Hmm. I've definitely seen houses of that style all over Louisiana, and in older parts of Fort Worth/Dallas. It seems like we're alternately getting glimpses from different perspectives/angles of the same things. Now I'm seeing a railyard in the distance, lit faintly by that same orange glow. 11 pm-ish. Hmm. (Oh, and it was funny you mentioned the blue robe hanging from the closet door, because I have a dark blue robe hanging from my closet door, to the left of the wood dresser, that I regularly stare at as I'm falling asleep.)

"static looking energies" -- Yes! I can't yet seen shapes within it often, but just the air itself (everywhere) looks like static mist. It's really difficult to describe to people who don't see it. In the dark it looks alive. It's all the same color for me, though; if it weren't, that would make things a lot easier. I routinely lay in the dark and wave my fingers through it; it's almost like being underwater, the way the air seems to bubble and fizz and flow around. I generally cannot see more than that though (for longer than a split second anyway), even though I've been able to see the little static particles everywhere since high school. But, one of the cats here seems to be able to see when there's spirits about, like most cats.

And trying to see auras reminds me of those old "magic seeing eye" books, where there's an image hidden behind a jumble of patterns that can be seen by unfocusing your eyes a certain way. I am not lucky enough to see auras in color, but I've noticed that if you have a person sit in front of a white wall in a darkened room (with a bit of natural light seeping through), and stare--with eyes unfocused-- a bit above their head for a few minutes, and then close your eyes, you'll see the color of their aura briefly. Though you probably know that already. I'm so envious of those who can see them in full color.

Perhaps I'll look into Ambien. The whole being woken up thing is really annoying, especially when it happens every 1.5-2 hours like clockwork.
Old 23-04-2016, 03:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
This is the first thing I found, around Christmastime I think, when googling lily lie low:
"He slumbers now; the Gallic Philip
Can his free limbs with chains oppress,
While robber-bands of foreign hirelings
The Lions's fatherland possess.

But when he wakes-- O, then, ye robbers,
Then shall ye feel the Lion's claw!
Then shall in mud and blood your Lily
Lie low beneath his mighty paw!"

Hey, Zulabelle, I have a weird intuition; when I read things I see things or get a sense of things. However, when I read this I don't get anything but, but, but I can interpret it for you.

The little poem refers to Slavery and Slave rebellion. Gallic Phillip (Irish Phillip) is a free man who is very brutal to his slaves, "free limbs with chains oppress." The foreign hirelings are the foreigner invading Africa, where the Lion is in his natural habitat, "The Lion's Fatherland Posses."

The second paragraph discusses the rebellion, "But when he wakes--O, then, ye robbers, Then shall ye feel the Lion's claw." Again, the Lily being a symbol of whiteness will be crushed, "Then shall in mud and blood your Lily Lie Low beneath his mighty paw."

Now, here is the thing when I read the passage I don't pick up on anything. But I may be wrong. My suspicions are:

1) She is telling you something she heard repeatedly in life, "hey, Lily, lie low." With Lily being her name or the name of someone she knew who was always told to lie low.

2) The term, "Lily," is a southern term that means something else. The whole expression, "Lily lie low," may not be a southern expression but, but, but just the word, "lily."

I still think you should pray for her to go to the other side or at least provide her with a safe place in your home.
Old 23-04-2016, 03:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981
Hey, Zulabelle, I have a weird intuition; when I read things I see things or get a sense of things. However, when I read this I don't get anything but, but, but I can interpret it for you.

The little poem refers to Slavery and Slave rebellion. Gallic Phillip (Irish Phillip) is a free man who is very brutal to his slaves, "free limbs with chains oppress." The foreign hirelings are the foreigner invading Africa, where the Lion is in his natural habitat, "The Lion's Fatherland Posses."

The second paragraph discusses the rebellion, "But when he wakes--O, then, ye robbers, Then shall ye feel the Lion's claw." Again, the Lily being a symbol of whiteness will be crushed, "Then shall in mud and blood your Lily Lie Low beneath his mighty paw."

Now, here is the thing when I read the passage I don't pick up on anything. But I may be wrong. My suspicions are:

1) She is telling you something she heard repeatedly in life, "hey, Lily, lie low." With Lily being her name or the name of someone she knew who was always told to lie low.

2) The term, "Lily," is a southern term that means something else. The whole expression, "Lily lie low," may not be a southern expression but, but, but just the word, "lily."

I still think you should pray for her to go to the other side or at least provide her with a safe place in your home.

Thank you! I did familiarize myself a bit with the poem earlier today; I had found it in a book on google, which included the explanation and analysis. The passage itself does not really resonate with me, either, though a couple lines felt a bit ominous. And I do feel it could be symbolizing something that's a part of the bigger picture surrounding this girl's story.

I got the sense that, yes, quite literally she often needed to lie low. (I'm almost certain now that there was regular brutality in her life, often at the hands of men.. and also racism) And, as I receive more and more images and impressions, it will probably become clearer soon enough. Because there seems to be a second girl/spirit involved somehow, it could be something that one said to the other often, or before/after a significant or traumatic event.
Old 23-04-2016, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981

My intuition is somewhat strange also. I find that others that are highly in tuned with their creative side like artists, musicians, writers of some sort and very open in the heart and mind I can really connect to their energy. If I can't relate to them on some level I either am blocked off or the information is general and somewhat vague. It's not in such great detail.

Zulabelle it doesn't surprise me if I described part of your bedroom with me tapping in 3rd party and a few things from your life and the girl merging. This has been very interesting indeed. I feel the need to describe me laying in the yard. About 8 feet in front of the steps and slightly to the left face down, my head turned facin the house. My body is at an angle feet pointed toward the right corner of the house. A cement walkway leading to the porch from the fence. My legs just below the knee are laying across the walk way. I cant move but I can turn my eyes up and see the porch looming over me. Another seemingly small detail. The girls hair is always pulled back. She like to wear her ponytail in a segments or tie off the end of the ponytail with the center braided 3 times and bulked up. She had long hair for a black girl.

And your other spirit friend... a little on her. Boy does she block you off! She had privacy issues in life she carried with her. But her privacy was constantly being invaded by someone. She doesn't trust others because of it. Like she had intimate things hung out on the clothes line for the world to see as a means to either control her or spite. Not sure which. There was def a betrayal of something to this nature with someone she was close to and loved. I'm seeing dirty blonde hair, with alot of body to it or big wavy curls. She's thin around 5' 6 in height.