Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 10-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Pathfinder

What am I experiencing?

Hi,
2 years ago I fell in love with a man who rejected me and we had a conflict. Today, it has been going on since 6 months, his energy visits me and is very tender to me and even more. I think I had some resistance to it previously. Today, while laying on my bed I felt like I was hypnotized... images started forming themselves in my mind.. I saw snow and a taxi coming to my door and the voice that was saying that I will see him at Christmas time. Then the voice said I am leaving you together by yourselves...
It felt so real like somebody truly was speaking to me. I resisted a little because I was afraid to go crazy. But I know that I am not crazy because crazy people don't know they are crazy.
what is this thing that I experienced? Is the man using some kind of a medium to communicate with me... or maybe he has spiritual abilities?
But it was a voice of a woman... like a medium or something...
Old 09-10-2015, 08:01 PM
Knower
The female voice was most probably your higher self, or a spirit guide.
I love your not crazy logic by the way, its kinda my daily mantra��
Old 01-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Ascender
You may of seen a future event shown by your guides
if the woman voice sounded familiar it may of been a past relative or friend
you may have the ability to see in the future.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:44 AM
Experiencer
Helloā€¯ pasc345 :

Rather than offer you my opinion, (Opinion being based on personal preferences not necessarily fact) I will simply offer you an interpretation & overview of 'your' energy patterns regarding the issue you have inquired about, if that is acceptable.

Firstly, let me say that this individual, the man who rejected you... IS you. As we are all connected in consciousness.

Therefore, you may, within any moment, call upon the expression of energy of any other focus/individual....for it is you, and you may allow yourself to engage that activity or what you assess as a particular talent or ability. You hold all of these abilities within you. These are all different aspects of you, and are all being expressed simultaneously NOW.

Therefore, as you allow yourself to turn your attention ever so slightly and tap the energy of that aspect of you, (the man who rejected you) you also create a type of open window in which you allow yourself to express abilities that lie latent in your attention presently.

Now, you may term this to be inspiration or channeling for this type of experience, but in actuality, you are allowing yourself an openness and allowing yourself to tap into the energy of essence, which is you, and access those qualities which are expressed within other focuses of attention, and blend them into your experience within THIS focus of attention.

Now, what holds importance is your allowance in trust of self and opening that energy flow, in which you shall turn your attention automatically to the aspect of self, of essence, that shall correlate most perfectly to your experience and be the most beneficial to you in that experience.

YOU are what is creating the action, and you shall afford yourself the acknowledgment of that, for subjectively, even within your objective awareness, you hold the knowing that it IS you that is creating of this action.

You hold all of these abilities already. You merely allow many of your abilities to lie latent within you, and do not access them or exercise them. This is not to say that you do not hold them.

You believe that outside forces are creating the reality with this individual, and that this individual may be communicating or projecting with you 'energetically', which it appears...he is not.

It is suggested that you turn your attention to self and allow yourself to be accepting and trusting of self, and this shall be creating of an automatic byproduct to be accepting of the other individual in what they choose to be creating.

This is not to say that you may not utilize emotion as you draw yourself into private memories with this individual. This is also not to say that you do not feel affection for this individual, and that you may not express an emotional quality in relation to this individual.

What I am suggesting to you is, recognize in the moment how you move your attention outside of self. Allow yourself to practice and to notice, and recognize how you move your attention outside of self and how you hold your attention upon the other individual, not within self.

Beat wishes, Taoist