Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 16-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Patroclus

I can assure you all that this is telepathic issue. Trust me, I know how it seems. I am a completely rational and sensible person who bases my entire life around logic. When this started happening, it was amazing. My guides encouraged me and everything was great. The problem is, I started doing it too often and getting a little too good at it. I would constantly bother other people by forcing them to listen to my thoughts (on accident). It got to the point where everytime I thought of somebody, it was like we were having a complete conversation, except I have been told I am much more annoying in my head.

My guides fear that I am disturbing the fabric of which the way the world works. It is too easy for me to do it, it is such a problem that it has consumed me. If telling a Doctor that I am schizo or something will subdue this part of my brain, then I guess I will do that.But I am very meticulous about everything in my life, too much so in fact. If I wasn't absolutely sure the problem was telepathic, I find it hard to believe I would be here.

For those of you that have helped, just by your responses, I could tell I came to a good place. I can tell people here actually are legit about having experience. To those I am thankful. To the people who have offered doubt, I understand why but I assure you this is not a mental problem. I would give anything to slow the stream of thoughts I am having and return to my beautiful life. Life is amazing, and I just don't see myself ever taking my own life. I may feel that way sometimes, but lord knows I would NEVER do it. I guess its just an over-dramatic way I used to express my feelings.

Again, I can tell this place is the place to be. For all of the positive input, I am grateful. If anybody has more to add, good or bad, I would love to hear it. I can use all the help and motivation I can get right now. I just want to get a job, have a girlfriend, raise a family and live a normal life. Telepathy is just not for me. I just don't want to have this ability :(
Old 16-01-2012, 04:05 AM
Administrator
Hello

Here is the Bubble Method

Protection Exercise

Aim: To strengthenyour natural protection

Find a place where you can sit undisturbed.

• Choose White. Carryout the Inner Light Exercise.

• Close your eyes and imagine or sense that you are creatinga bubble of light, extending to about 2 feet around yourself, which is composedof White. Make sure that this light isabove your head, as well as under your feet.

•Sense or imagine this light expanding and contracting untilyou feel that you have found the most comfortable distance.

•Sense or imagine this light alternating between beingstationary and spinning like a top.

• Open your eyes and sense this protection is still aroundyou.

I have been using this since I was 16 and it really helps. I am Empathic and too I work in the Spirit World so I know well voicies in the head. Over time I have learned to turn them down to a vibtational level I can handle.

Where voices in the head differ is when one hear's messages telling them to do things or harm self. That is where I know that medical help should be for sure sought.

I struggled on the DR issues too. I ha ve a Devoute Catholic Dr....and I honestly did not know HOW she would embrace that part of me. IT was ok her concern was that I had soeone to talk to about the work I did the could and would understand how hard it might well be at times. That I was in good balance with me mate and family with all that goes on.

So the mesage there to one's that just say see a Dr. at times is all well and good but I know from me own life path that the BEST of the BEST help I got was from being able to talk things out and find some that shared in the similar experiences so I did not feel so very alone.
I draw on LIFE experience and there is NO HARM in sharing in those experiences with someone else that is having some life struggles. We learn much from seeing we are not alone in what goes on with us. YES there is fear that is quite normal.
NO we are not professionals here we though are HUMAN and can have that compassion and understanding show though to other's. Remember no one is perfect and that even the best of the Dr's too can make an error.

Lynn
Old 17-01-2012, 03:30 AM
SunMist

Patroclus, I wish you lots of luck with this problem. One thing that might help us here to help you more would be if you could describe what you've already tried that doesn't help and also what a typical scenario demonstrating how you experience the problem would be like.

I do have a lot of sympathy because my own empath abilities have caused me so much grief and while I've used many many methods nothing truly 100% works. It doesn't make much sense to me why people should have psychic abilities if they can't be controlled or if it is a torment to them. For people who can control it that's a different story, but I really wonder about the meaning and purpose otherwise. Oh well, no great wisdom to offer here but I hope you find some answers.
Old 20-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Joshua Flynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patroclus
You just blew my mind. I really agree with everything you said and in fact I have seen this "bubble of white light" used before. It was a girl and forgive me for saying this but it seems women have more control over this, as far as I have witnessed anyways. My self image is completely horrible because I have done some pretty ****ty things. And its not that people on the internet can hear my thoughts, I would have to have seen them before. I feel like I completely deserve to have a negative image. People are completely seeing my negativity of myself and people speculate on it and it makes me feel even worse. I wish I were dead because I always accidentally blurt out all the things I have done wrong in my past and people find me despicable and unbearable to be around. I just want to go back to normal. Please..God...Someone...Help..

Keep calm. I had an individual who basically came out of nowhere and told me my entire personal history (we're talking stuff no-one else knew). Blurting it out isn't so bad, and probably could, with some practice, be controlled. I had a compulsion to continually blurt cuss words out at one point as a kid, but after time and practice, it's not often (mistakes do happen, but that's normal - a part of life!).

Now, I have to echo a similar question to res, in asking how you know it's telepathy, and not say, for example, very active imagination? I know in my case it was telepathy, for example, because people told me things no-one else knew, and in another, because I knew stuff about other people that they hadn't told me about.

So, how do you know it's other people who are thinking the negative things? I know that negative self-talk can get you down a lot (I've been there so much! Seems like everything goes wrong!), but are you sure it's other people thinking negatively, and not just the negative self-talk of 'oh no, I've screwed it up again' and the 'how stupid of me!'?

I ask, because, without any examples of where the telepathy is affecting you, it would be difficult to offer any suggestions. Because, if I was to offer advice for filtering out telepathic thoughts, for example, it wouldn't be much use if you were dealing with your own doubts and fears (being seen as apparent telepathy), which would require encouragement and insights.

Likewise, encouragement to beat the blues is no good, if it's an externalised source that is the issue. Like any good doctor, they would have to first ask the symptoms and examples of the symptoms, to assess what the true cause is. It is no good to just give advice for the wrong cause.
Old 21-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Lauraye

Angel1 you are not alone

Patroclus, you are not alone, my boyfriend suffers from this too, he believes his thoughts project and he can hear what others think, I am no expert but I have been helping for over 5 years to overcome his fears! I burn a lot of oils such as lavender and frankincense to help calm him!! Try not to fear as I believe negative energy can manifest and could make things worse! Everyones thoughts are important and our energy is so powerful, you have a gift and learning how to deal with this should be your focal point.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Guide
Do not fear my light is with you.
Expect changes for the better very soon.
In pure light.
Krishna.
Old 22-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Lauraye

John your words are so true and I do believe that denial, doubt and fear to a nautral gift can be the worst thing to do! It is better to research and learn how to use a gift rather than block it!
Old 23-01-2012, 10:46 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
John your words are so true and I do believe that denial, doubt and fear to a nautral gift can be the worst thing to do! It is better to research and learn how to use a gift rather than block it!

I agree Lauraye though i feel sometimes a gift is recieved prematurely and it really depends on the individual and when they are ready to accept it. Sort of like getting a dinner setting prematurely for your 10th birthday when it probably should have been better timed as your wedding present. I suppose we could just put it in the cupboard and ignore it until the times comes that we have a use for it.

Hey how you doing Patroclus? How's the mission going?
Old 23-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Lauraye

Res I love this concept, it is so true! Maybe some receive to early! Maybe we are to young at this point to understand!