Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 25-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Knower
My senses are evolving... dang

So I'm a newbie at this site and posted the other day on whether or not my experience of feeling a murdered person was a once off or not. I was hoping it was but then it happened again yesterday.

Sitting watching tv minding my own business and thump goes the couch. I look around and see both cats in the tree and the dog laying next to me. Darn - another one that needs to speak. From that point a shooting pain went through my head and the aching started. I popped a few Aleve and the pain only went down to a dull ache (which is highly unusual for me). I tell the spirit to come to me before or after I sleep which is how I will be able to see what it wants. Then the force sleepiness came on - talk about being impatient for me to hear.

This morning I woke but nothing came. Got up to prep coffee and went back to bed giving it another chance. Success - the images came. Up on top of a three story building I spot a man in between buildings on the sidewalk just as the alley opens up to the street. He spots me and I shoot. BAM dead on the skull. I'm now looking back up at the building and black fades in.

I ask where this is - I see a signal box (red, yellow and green) - so okay modern times. I ask what city - the Eiffel Tower is shown to me. Okay Paris in modern days. Then nothing. I got up and no headache or tired feeling. Good, my job is now done. Goodbye poor soul who was sniped at and died.

Now I'm wondering if it's not just the missing (bodies not recovered) murdered that come to me but those that are murdered who are not found and a cover up has been involved. Hmmmm

Thanks for listening and any input you may have.
Old 25-05-2016, 10:02 PM
Guide
Gotta love the shooting head pains.. I wonder why that always precedes the receiving of images. (Violent ones usually. I had a week-long horrible headache when trying to communicate with one particular spirit)

I can't answer your questions unfortunately, since I have the exact same ones. I do wonder if the seemingly random spirits that come our way do in fact have some vague link to us, or a link through someone who we know or may merely be acquainted with. (I picture sort of a gossamer web connecting all of humanity and the spirit world which can transfer information and energy instantly, depending on a person's receptiveness, and who they are even indirectly linked to. )

As for the question of "Why".. Hmm.. I just now thought of this: If I were in some very crowded public place, but I got injured in some strange and traumatizing manner and wanted to tell someone about it, I would sort of intuitively choose whoever seemed either the most trustworthy, the most open, or whoever looked as though they'd be able to empathize with that specific situation. Maybe it's similar to spirits? Maybe our memories and character traits are obviously visible to them, behind us like shadow puppets, which allows them to determine which of us would be most receptive to their specific predicament. Just a thought. I mean, I assume that must be true to an extent; I'm just having trouble articulating, and I'm sure someone else on this forum can do so more eloquently in regards to the question of murdered spirit folks.

(I, myself periodically see a very, very disturbing scene involving a latino teenage girl getting beaten and killed by a gang in a large empty park at night. Feels like a memory, yet I get new information very rarely.. So, yes, it can be quite perplexing.)
Old 26-05-2016, 02:07 AM
Knower
Until this and the one before this one spirit, I never felt anything, well not as this intense as in feeling their pain. I would pick up on the atmosphere in the air but not them. I've shifted but on the positive side, it's only one day with the pain and not the lingering affects of having them hang around.

Good question on reaching out to others but as for these spirits that come to me, they range from children to adults, from other countries and cultures, to military war time to gang warfare. Then there are those that happen in the desert or else where. It's very random for me but maybe not for others.

Do you tell them to leave once they've told you? I do and am glad they are gone. Don't like the lingerers.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdjs
Until this and the one before this one spirit, I never felt anything, well not as this intense as in feeling their pain. I would pick up on the atmosphere in the air but not them. I've shifted but on the positive side, it's only one day with the pain and not the lingering affects of having them hang around.

Good question on reaching out to others but as for these spirits that come to me, they range from children to adults, from other countries and cultures, to military war time to gang warfare. Then there are those that happen in the desert or else where. It's very random for me but maybe not for others.

Do you tell them to leave once they've told you? I do and am glad they are gone. Don't like the lingerers.

I don't ever get images of unpleasantries. I get the same info on how they passed other ways. So its like a movie, with a deleted scene. I may become the victum, just prior or after their death. I feel what happened and can hear it like a gunshot. Usually all they want is for their story to be heard. Having a comfortable mindset with all these things they trust you, and you may feel safe to them. It's been my experience they usually are temporary guests but while they are with you they may be of great help to you. You scratch my back I scratch yours kind of thing.

Everytime you use your skills, your honing in on them. The further you get the easier it is and the more they intergrate. Your getting large amount of visitors. I would take that as an indicator of the potential in your abilities. Spirits from the same dimension communicate with each other also. You help one they go tell their friends. It really helps their soul grow to be heard. I think it seals the deal on acceptence so they can advance.
Old 26-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I don't ever get images of unpleasantries.

That's all I get now. In the beginning, it was clues to how they died, bits and pieces of where, when and the how and at times the who. The gorier ones are now coming. Witnessed a brutal killing once and that didn't bother me since I knew what was happening. I hope I never see some one getting eaten or anything like that. yuck.

Quote:
I get the same info on how they passed other ways. So its like a movie, with a deleted scene. I may become the victim, just prior or after their death. I feel what happened and can hear it like a gunshot. Usually all they want is for their story to be heard.

Same for me except the sound. I don't hear anything in the movie. Some times it plays for only a second or two (then I need more info) and other times I get the setup with the players, the whole scene that leads up to the killing, and at times symbols on their family names, the school, the gang, etc.

I'm normally the victim and sometimes I'm other players watching the victim. Other times I'm taking in clues directly from them (symbols). When they give me the symbols, I know it's them talking to me and I answer them to confirm I have it right. Then after their done talking, I repeat what I've learned and that normally does it for them.

Quote:
Having a comfortable mindset with all these things they trust you, and you may feel safe to them. It's been my experience they usually are temporary guests but while they are with you they may be of great help to you. You scratch my back I scratch yours kind of thing.

I can see that trust you're talking about. I know that it comes in waves with four to ten spirits in a row then dead (pun intended) for a few months. It normally kicks in on the onset of a full moon until all have been cared for. I don't want a relationship with them and don't want anything from them. No favors please.

Quote:
Every time you use your skills, your honing in on them. The further you get the easier it is and the more they integrate. Your getting large amount of visitors. I would take that as an indicator of the potential in your abilities. Spirits from the same dimension communicate with each other also. You help one they go tell their friends. It really helps their soul grow to be heard. I think it seals the deal on acceptance so they can advance.

Not sure what you mean about integrating: Back into the spirit fold? Yes you're right they need to tell their story to grow or move on or cross over or be at peace. I'm not here to judge. I've also never had any linger pass the story wanting more nor do I want them too. My husband says I may be working up to helping solve crimes but my gift doesn't work like that, at least, at for now. Not sure if they are telling others around the dimension their in or as it has been explained to me, I'm a lighthouse and they are attracted to the beacon. It may be possible that the beacon is getting brighter as I progress and hone this skill. Oh where, oh where will it take me?
Old 26-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Administrator
Its all fine and well you having these symptoms but you need to set boundries,you need to learn how to open up and communicate with spirit then close down,you also need to be grounding yourself.you are leaving yourself open this can impact on your own energy.you need to meditate ask your guide to draw close to you get used to his energy first. the best way i found in teaching people to open up and close down ,is by visulising a barn door one that opens from the top leaving the bottom closed or vice versa,when you want to conect you open the door,that is your cue to spirit that you are wanting to communicate,when it is closed you are not , visulise the door on where your third eye is,

Namasta
Old 06-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Its all fine and well you having these symptoms but you need to set boundries,you need to learn how to open up and communicate with spirit then close down,you also need to be grounding yourself.you are leaving yourself open this can impact on your own energy.you need to meditate ask your guide to draw close to you get used to his energy first. the best way i found in teaching people to open up and close down ,is by visulising a barn door one that opens from the top leaving the bottom closed or vice versa,when you want to conect you open the door,that is your cue to spirit that you are wanting to communicate,when it is closed you are not , visulise the door on where your third eye is,

Namasta

I have taken your advise and did close down my third eye for this past week. Instantly, I felt refreshed and thought hey this is good. Then yesterday my son told me he banished a spirit into another dimension because it wouldn't speak to him. I didn't realize that this stabbing pain I had for the last four days was due to this spirit. Of course the signs were there (books dropping, knocks, etc) but without the extra sense with my third eye, I was blind. I felt bad when my son told me about the banishing, it should have been me to communicate with him since I'm the light bearer that drew him here in the first place. I haven't opened my eye as of yet but will need too. The original post was of an event of my gift morphing into something stronger.

Thanks for the advice on resting but it looks like since I have morphed, I do not want to suffer these poor souls deaths day after day and I think it's best for me to deal with them as they come. Of course when I feel it's too much, the eye will be shut for awhile. Thanks again.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Master
I always thought the shooting head pains were symptoms of having your senses opened, or vibration raised...In some way 'they' make changes in your mind to allow your abilities to work.

There could be other reasons for it but that has been my experience.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I always thought the shooting head pains were symptoms of having your senses opened, or vibration raised...In some way 'they' make changes in your mind to allow your abilities to work.

There could be other reasons for it but that has been my experience.

That's not my experience for what I've had so far. This head pain was for a victim of a sniper - he got shot in the head.

The stabbing pain I just encountered came from a ghost who was killed in that manner but my son took care of it and thus the pain went away. I'm sure others have head pains but that's not my experience. Thanks