Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Knower
Thank you for the replies! Youngers, there was certainly a wow moment for me when I saw the orb on my camera in real time.

Mysterious, perhaps so. All of the interaction began perhaps a month or three before I became pregnant with my son and really kicked up a notch after he was born.
Old 31-05-2016, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
I notice the photo or painting on the wall above the top bunk and feel it's connected to the orbs in some way. Having gone back now and read what others had to say, I'll edit to add my observations about dust and orbs.

I don't know if dust is involved, but when I take a series of photos click click click, and the orb moves or changes shape or size or character, I don't tend to believe it's dust. I have seen orbs and shields with my naked eye at times and they have those interesting characteristics in the centers. I've seen photos others took in churches with flames and blue trumpets. Very interesting. How does it fit into my life? It's interesting, like dessert on top of knowing I'm not alone and abandoned on this planet.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:19 AM
Deactivated Account

I normaly do no photo's. I have no experience with it. I just feel sadness because you are going. I heard someone say while i feel sadness, "come back". I think that is all to it.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Knower
Thank you for replying, Abbara. The painting above the bed is one I did a long time ago - one of my first - stiff and awkward, but meant to feel motherly and sweet.

Thanks for taking the time, kimmie. I am reclusive - was never lonely exactly, but whatever was in the house during those years of early mommy-life and tender but mundane chores kept me company. I was sad to be going, too - saying goodbye to a special place. It was a unique property - lots of good vibes. I put a lot of myself into caring for it. Maybe the orb/playful presence was an extension of me - loving the children, and entertaining myself. Ha ha.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:26 AM
Experiencer
She is beautiful. Something there reminds me of Saint Barbara, whom I just recently became familiar with. She is strong in faith and protective services, having been chosen as patron saint of firefighters and others who deal with powerful forces such as gunpowder and lightning dangers. It appears she is holding a flower, a lotus, opened fully. The scene of her above your baby's beds is precious, protective. Oh, so very sweet. Blessings on your family. Thank you for sharing.