Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 01-02-2020, 05:10 PM
Guide

Damn, you lucky devil. Have fun!
Old 02-02-2020, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Show officially started a few days ago and I have already spent this year about the same amount that I did last year and there is 20 more days of shows.
THe people from my shop said the same thing in the blog from yesterday: they've bought much more than before, so also lots of work to arrange shipment home.
They handpick almost all the crystals they take home when there's a lot of variety in energy/quality. She said some buyers just buy a complete barrel(s), they don't as they'd then also end up with the not so great ones.
They help sellers unpack -with permission of course- and while doing that they choose the crystals they want.
I think that's why they went over before the shows opened officially. Plus, they had agreed to meet up with a number of sellers.

Even though they apparently bought more than before, I still have not seen anything that makes me want to go to their shop. That's a first.
They still have a few days I believe before they go home so it might still happen.
I secretly hope not as I haven't got transportation, haha. So it'd be torture to be drawn to something and not being able to go get it.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
THe people from my shop said the same thing in the blog from yesterday: they've bought much more than before, so also lots of work to arrange shipment home.
They handpick almost all the crystals they take home when there's a lot of variety in energy/quality. She said some buyers just buy a complete barrel(s), they don't as they'd then also end up with the not so great ones.
They help sellers unpack -with permission of course- and while doing that they choose the crystals they want.
I think that's why they went over before the shows opened officially. Plus, they had agreed to meet up with a number of sellers.

Even though they apparently bought more than before, I still have not seen anything that makes me want to go to their shop. That's a first.
They still have a few days I believe before they go home so it might still happen.
I secretly hope not as I haven't got transportation, haha. So it'd be torture to be drawn to something and not being able to go get it.

I can't imagine any other type of experience then being let loose in the 'candy store'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Master
I found a new interest - pearls.

For some reason, I had no interest in them and now I am fascinated with their beauty.

I also found a very nice Black Jade statue from Australia.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Master
Pearls are wonderful! I never consciously cared for them either, then suddenly fell for an one, a pendant. Not a round one, amorphous. I fell for the colours, soft peach, lilac etc. I wear it everyday with a larimar pendant on the same chain.
Pearls are called 'tears of happiness', feminine (receptive) energy. I like them!
Old 09-02-2020, 04:53 AM
Master
I can't believe how great the 'candy store' has been!

I am approaching spending almost 4 times more than I did last year.

Yesterday I thought I was done. I only spent $80.00.

Old 12-02-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
And of course they did purchase something that does ring my bell, haha. One of the lasts ones they got: Chilean blue opal. Apparently blue Andes opal has gotten ridiculously expensive over the years so they don't buy that anymore. Now they found Chilean blue opal, and to be honest, it's MUCH prettier and more appealing to me than blue Andes.
I want this!!!

Another one that's peculiar is cintamani. The very last type they purchased, they accidentally stumbled upon it and had not had it before in their shop. From what I gathered it's quite rare. I'm curious about them, and I think they'll sell really fast as people usually want such unusual stones, especially since this shop always sells at really affordable prices and this is an expensive stone.
I'm not sure if I'd want one. I'd have to feel it.

But the Chilean blue opal, oh my god!!! I sure as heck want a piece of that!
I hope they bought a lot as it will likely be a while before I can go
They got 9 pallets total, more than they ever purchased there, but they said the quality of crystals was really good this year, so now they have good quality stock, even when next year's Tucson fair's is less.

Now I'm really rearing to visit their shop end of the month/beginning of March when the new stones will be in the shop!
Old 14-02-2020, 06:14 AM
Master
The shows, for the most part, end this week.

Bought numerous mineral specimens. Can't wait to 'digest' everything.

Learn something new every year.

....and there is next year......

Old 14-02-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Several of us in the chat room were talking about a meet up at the show! It could be fun! Will have to save my pennies, make a play list for a road trip! maybe next year! Thank you Big John for allowing us to virtually tag along and see you enthusiasm.
Old 21-02-2020, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Several of us in the chat room were talking about a meet up at the show! It could be fun! Will have to save my pennies, make a play list for a road trip! maybe next year! Thank you Big John for allowing us to virtually tag along and see you enthusiasm.

Plan early. Hotel rooms are hard to get and can be 2-6 times more than the normal price.