Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-02-2015, 11:58 AM
She Alpha

Talking Crystal child / need some help ! :)

hi every one !
first of all excuse me for my probable mistakes.. my eng is terrible

a couple of days ago i had no idea whats a crystal/rainbow/star/indigo child is ..but accidentally i read something about them..
you know I hate these labels ! I dont fit into anything and I dont want to !
but these things ...were so true that it freaked me out
Im an 18 years old girl and I was born on jul,9,1996.... life path 5 ...most of all the traits about crystal children fit me
Quote:

1.They possess large eyes with an intense stare.
2.They have magnetic personalities.
3.They are highly affectionate.
4.They start talking late in childhood.
5.They are very musically oriented, and may sing before talking.
6.Crystals use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate.
7.They may be diagnosed with Autism or Asperger’s syndrome.
8.Crystals are even-tempered, sweet, and loving.
9.They are forgiving of others.
10.They are highly sensitive and empathetic.
11.They are very much connected to nature and animals.
12.Crystals exhibit healing abilities.
14.They are quite interested in crystals and rocks.
15.They often discuss angels, spirit guides and past-life memories.
16.Crystals are extremely artistic and creative.
17.They prefer vegetarian meals and juices to “regular food”.
18.They may be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance.
19.Crystals are sensitive to loud noise.
20.Crystals are sensitive to crowds.
21.They are sensitive to temperature.
22.They are sensitive to clutter and disorganization.
23.Crystals are sensitive to chaotic environments.
24.Crystals are sensitive to artificial ingredients and chemicals.

but there is more ...like what was said about stars ... I always felt like I don't belong here since I was a little child ....and I used to say it as a joke to my freinds that I feel like I came from mars !
I have a very very wild and untameable soul .. I always have this feeling like that a powerful wolf is roaring inside me yearnig to set her free ..well I do set her free ! she is all free ! but she wants more she wants a never ending growth ... like limits in math ..the number never reaches 1 ..but get very close to it ..and it will never stop raising and growing

in my phiosophy 1 is God we never become actually like him ..but very close to him

it is said here that they are sweet and loving people ...well I can be a sweet and smiling girl ! but I have another side..usually I dont get angry easily ..but a few things can make me angry easily !

breaking my limits ...not respecting my independece ..trying to interfere my life
and also injustice ... seeing a person being bullied ...people making fun offending or hurting people that they are in need or weak ..that can broke my heart and bring tears into my eyes and also awake my inner nemesis at the same time !!
and one last thing...I was struggling with deppresion and nerly Bipolar disorder while i was 12-16! finally decided to get some help from a psychologist but instead he said to me its because of your inteligence and I have to check your IQ :| :| :|

But I finally beat the depression without any medical help, I knocket out that loser

so can you please help me with this ? am I a crystal ? and what does being a crystal child really means ? Did I really came from mars ?

have a nice day friendzz !!
luv u aaaaaal ! ^_^
Old 23-02-2015, 04:15 PM
She Alpha

Up........
Old 23-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Master
Hi,

I am glad you were able to beat that depression without any medical help. Most likely you are both intelligent and wise. Wise enough to avoid drugs and smart enough to resolve that issue.

I would say that the label of crystal would limit or constrict you. A more accurate description may well be Incarnated Master. You strike me as masterful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-02-2015, 09:57 PM
She Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I am glad you were able to beat that depression without any medical help. Most likely you are both intelligent and wise. Wise enough to avoid drugs and smart enough to resolve that issue.

I would say that the label of crystal would limit or constrict you. A more accurate description may well be Incarnated Master. You strike me as masterful.

John

Hi !
Thank you very much,that's very kind of you ! But I like to consider myself a student: )
And about labels,that's exactly why I hate labels! Our soul has no boundaries ,labels can be very dangerous and keep us from growing...keep us frozen in their organized shapes!
Thank you again. :)
Old 24-02-2015, 06:38 PM
She Alpha

Anyone else ? I love to know your opinion about this and i'll be very thankful for your guidances ! :)

I just read some more articles and I started to think maybe I'm a rainbow scout ,or a selection of all these things! :))) indigo/star/crystal /rainbow !
Old 24-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Master
Hi,

You like to consider your self as a student. That has the energy of authentic humility. The kind that allows for growth towards spiritual maturity. We all have a great deal to learn/remember about a great many things.

You also know that your soul has no boundaries, which is truly a master-ship energy. Humility with confidence is a marvelous combination as I see these things.

The more you let your inner most divinity guide your thinking, the more powerful you will become. There is a kind of conflict between the intellect and the intuition. We as a culture have not identified these things very appropriately, as I see it. It is not what you read about or hear about from me or any one else that will shape your potentials, it is what you choose to reflect upon.

I like to think that all the masters from the past have returned or are returning to an incarnate state so that our transition to ascension will be a smooth journey.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-02-2015, 12:36 AM
Krzysiek

Behind the door you will need no signs of who you are. Up to this point, live as best you can and do not think about it. When you are ready 'it' knows it and you get a question and then you can choose which way to go. That is my experience: with humility in your heart you are what you are. The knowledge is enough to make you happier in your life.
I suppose, the possibility of your "crystal child" path can be only one version of your roads:) and we don't need to know all about that:)
Old 25-02-2015, 01:17 PM
She Alpha

Dear John and Krzysiek thank you a lot my friends! :) your words was very helpful for me !
Peace ! ;)
Old 25-02-2015, 01:35 PM
She Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysiek
suppose, the possibility of your "crystal child" path can be only one version of your roads:) and we don't need to know all about that:)
Dear krzysierk, in fact,having too many aspects and so many ways and pathes before me used to be a big problem for me! It confused me a lot. ..I've wanted to become a pro in one or some (!)fields..useful fields for humanity !! I wanted to help a loooot of people. fight for them.....since I was only a child. ....yep! I had this warrior spirit since I was a little girl with pink princess dresses! !!
I wanted to live the best version of me..but which path should I choose? ! Writing, painting, music, poetry, science, engineering,theater and acting,psychology,philosophy ? Astrology? Sports?law?politics ?diry world of politics? !!? !!! I had talents in all of this and it was like hell to me as a 14-15 yr old teenager..so I gave up on everything and started to search..to learn to seek for the truth! For the cure. .for healing my life. ..for creating my life. .
Now I can manage myself way much better! Now I try to live in present! I try to be patient and only look at the next step,to listen to my heart and be myself. .do what my heart says ,progress in all of my ways, do what makes me me,the truely me. .now matter how bizzare would it be...I've always hated the standards of society! !!!^_^
Thank you again ;)
Old 20-03-2015, 09:18 PM
Pathfinder

I like your writing.