Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 19-10-2013, 09:05 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Oh right I'm getting it now thanks SW. I did feel alot comin from my crown like something was pouring in and I felt it blocked recently as I kept getting migraines.

Thats great, your aware of the activation, flow and the blockages in your body, which reveals to you the nature of how energy flows through you..when all the chakras are in allignment and flowing nicely, you will be able to use the energy with all those centres as you need too...becoming aware of energy seperately teaches you some good understanding of energy itself in you for you and your choices to use it..
Old 19-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Guide
Yes this is something i need to learn as i am sensitive to energy.
Old 19-10-2013, 11:07 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha
Yes this is something i need to learn as i am sensitive to energy.

Me too, cant you tell..
Old 19-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Guide
Book1 telepathic sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Me too, cant you tell..

Lol! I am not sure how to I got books to try and learn as I can't afford to pay someone to teach me. We are supposed to be able to master yourself apparently.
Old 19-10-2013, 07:22 PM
Nada

Although I have experienced telepathic sex and I agree that it is pleasurable, I am against telepathic sex between two individuals who are not in an already established physical relationship.

Why?
Because if anyone of two is already in a physical relationship with someone else, having a telepathic sex damages the existing physical relationship of that person detrimentally.

Even both parties are single and unattached, it creates an energy bond that prevents both parties to form a healthy physical relationship with someone else. (In cases when they are not able to form a physical relationship with each other.)

Therefore, telepathic sex is not benign.
It is not something to play around with just anyone without his/her consent.

In fact, because it involves the energy field/bond that has to be cleared through energy works and that can not be just dismissed after, it is more serious than a physical sexual act.

A physical sexual act without an emotional bond can be easily forgotten and walk away from.

Therefore, engaging in a telepathic sex without a consent is irresponsible, inconsiderate, absolutely selfish, and damaging.

To me, an unconsented telepathic sex is more sinister than a physical rape and more cowardly.
Old 19-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Although I have experienced telepathic sex and I agree that it is pleasurable, I am against telepathic sex between two individuals who are not in an already established physical relationship.

Why?
Because if anyone of two is already in a physical relationship with someone else, having a telepathic sex damages the existing physical relationship of that person detrimentally.

Even both parties are single and unattached, it creates an energy bond that prevents both parties to form a healthy physical relationship with someone else. (In cases when they are not able to form a physical relationship with each other.)

well, that's one way of looking at it, i suppose. from a different angle one might perceive astral pair bonding as an indicator that the bond is ancient, even an eternal constant. and it could be imagined that the vibrational interaction between a pair of astral lovers could allow for eventual physical manifestation.

it's said that "Love conquers all". perhaps Love can conquer even space/time.
Old 19-10-2013, 09:09 PM
Administrator
Hello

It can be two fold one's own personal vibrations opening the Chakra's or energy from another person that has the same energy match to ye.

Why is it so different than just the physical connection is that it is deeper in the level of pleasures as that feeling is not fleeting in the moment but lasts well past the moment. When this connection is found between two individuals the level of sexual pleasures is taken to a much higher vibrational level. When one has that climax that place or orgasm it is not just the body that reacts in the physical ways but the soul. It is an orgasm that one so does not want to end, and one that is so satisfying that if one was to pass in that moment it would be in total and complete bliss. It is that feeling of total and complete OMG in the heights of passions. When it’s the physical act the moment of coupling is the joining of two souls. It too is a feeling that one can then move into with self. Without that physical connection being there. Bringing back in that place of bliss.

This deeper connection is NOT to be taken lightly. What holds one’s back from moving into this place is fear of being hurt. Fear of exposing that inner self. It is a real fear that should be respected. One has to be aware of whom one is entering into this connection with, as once the two souls are in a union it is not the easiest thing to move free from that place. Too where one might well break off the connection the other may seek to keep that connection there. This can do some good emotional damages. Takes TRUST and RESPECT between two that one will connect in the moment and disconnect after the moment.
Old 19-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
well, that's one way of looking at it, i suppose. from a different angle one might perceive astral pair bonding as an indicator that the bond is ancient, even an eternal constant. and it could be imagined that the vibrational interaction between a pair of astral lovers could allow for eventual physical manifestation.

it's said that "Love conquers all". perhaps Love can conquer even space/time.

Unintentional Astral sex due to a soul connection/interaction is different than intentional telepathic sex.
Telepathic is intentional by sending your brain wave and/or energy to the other person.
Telepathic is intentional actions during the awaking hours with conscious mind.
Some practitioner will attach an energy cord on the other person's second chakra intentionally to evoke sexual arousal.
Really sneaky ones will attach a 2nd chakra cord on the back side of the person so it is harder to be detected by the person.
It happened to me and I couldn't detect it. Other energy healers saw it and removed it for me.
I was so~~~ mad.
Old 19-10-2013, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Therefore, engaging in a telepathic sex without a consent is irresponsible, inconsiderate, absolutely selfish, and damaging.

To me, an unconsented telepathic sex is more sinister than a physical rape and more cowardly.

I agree, Nada. It would all be very well if both parties are consenting, both able to handle the energy exchanges, both vibrationally suited, emotionally ok....etc
But the problem is -what happens if the "target" is abused or badly mis-treated? This could easily happen. And is very real, very nasty, and very disturbing indeed. And to abuse someone like this simply because they had less ability to handle the situation, or were not as powerful as the other, would be damaging.

And it is all so 'deniable'!

At least with a crime on the physical level, one can go to the police, and hopefully bring the perpetrator to justice. Not so on telepathic/astral levels.
One could be very very alone and trapped in this situation, if overpowered.
Or even if seduced by someone who had no intention of being fair, honourable, or caring.

There is no-one a victim of this kind of thing could turn to. No-one who would understand or listen.

Just sometimes -leaders/teachers/organisers of spiritual 'groups' get up to these kinds of tricks. It makes me wonder if what they are 'peddling' is quite on the right path. Not because it's sex, but because it is all a little bit sneaky.
Old 19-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi

Just sometimes -leaders/teachers/organisers of spiritual 'groups' get up to these kinds of tricks. It makes me wonder if what they are 'peddling' is quite on the right path. Not because it's sex, but because it is all a little bit sneaky.

Yes, it is not the right path to peddling their energy tools/skills/knowledge this way. But they do. Because they can.
I have my compassion for those misguided lost souls because they will have to encounter all their accumulated negative karmas for the next thousands years.
Their gifts can heal millions if they just direct them to the right ways and for the higher purposes.
Their journeys can be so fulfilling without having to mess with someone' 2nd chakra. It is really sad that they resort to this kind of low tricks.