Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
I tried to melt some sticks but it made a nasty toxic smell on the stove. Then I realized that if you do that, there is not really a great way to apply the glue. A small one does not take long at all. You just take a shell, make the same marking that is on the outside of the shell, put some glue in it and stick on the sea shells. You have to work quickly. To make the core, you take a spiral sea shell, stuff some hair in it, (you also have to imagine that it is going to be a sun energy core, I don't know if this matters, but I did it just in case) You put the core in the middle of the six sides and fill in the rest with hot glue after marking the out side of the shells. As i understand it, it can be made with different materials, like metals. I understand that seashell is the best though. Something about balances and such.
The guys that came up with the design relates it to the temple of Angkor Wat.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:01 AM
Master
Heehee, now I have to google Ankgor Wat (just curiosity sake), I already have a bunch of a variety of sea shells for craft projects, but can probably order anything else from amazon or something online. And uh, he had those 4 extra shells in the corners? Did you add those, too? Yeah, I saw he had 2 glue guns lined up on his work 'bench', heh. What a huge project he had going.

"You take a spiral shell and stuff some hair in it..." now that's so totally crazy sounding! I love it!

Old 11-10-2011, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
I agree with the crazy sounding part. You have to feel it to believe it. If I did not have my kids to tell me their interesting experiences, I may have set mine aside by now. Sometimes I get closer. I see the hypnogogic images, and sometimes a spiral light. I always feel the intense energy. I don't think you can escape that. I guess the hair is somehow the generator or something. Apparently your hair is a conductor and in old times they believed that it kept you closer to god. "crown of glory" and the likes. It works. You will see.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
I tried to melt some sticks but it made a nasty toxic smell on the stove. Then I realized that if you do that, there is not really a great way to apply the glue. A small one does not take long at all. You just take a shell, make the same marking that is on the outside of the shell, put some glue in it and stick on the sea shells. You have to work quickly. To make the core, you take a spiral sea shell, stuff some hair in it, (you also have to imagine that it is going to be a sun energy core, I don't know if this matters, but I did it just in case) You put the core in the middle of the six sides and fill in the rest with hot glue after marking the out side of the shells. As i understand it, it can be made with different materials, like metals. I understand that seashell is the best though. Something about balances and such.
The guys that came up with the design relates it to the temple of Angkor Wat.

In Cambodia...

Old 11-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Experiencer
Right! Apparently that temple is built a certain way. It also is claimed to have healing properties. I really don't know all of the details and am just handing down second hand info. I just made it cause I could, with a great deal of skepticism. It turns out that it was very interesting. Good luck if you try.

I am still interested as to why it works. I understand that it creates a tosion field, blah blah blah, but in laymans terms, I am wondering if it is like a seer stone or what.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Master
Y'know, I do have one question that am almost afraid to ask ~ like, um how many glue sticks does a small one (or one of those slightly bigger ones) take? I guess they must be pretty cheap, then. That looks like a LOT of glue~*

Old 11-10-2011, 10:18 PM
Experiencer
I think a small one would be 4 or five. (I get the long sticks) For a big one I could use a pack and a half easily. You need the symbols on it I think. If you look at that baramay website it shows that it is a triangle with a circle inside (meaning "o"utput) and a dot above the triangle. I don't know if this is part of it working or not but I did it and it works so why change it. The bigger ones are the 4-5inch shells. It is a time consuming project. With the smaller ones I just used a snail looking shell for the core, if you had a small spiraled sea shell it would work well as well. I just read on their site that they are using sand now too. I may try that. I think it maybe more about intent. Are you naturally sensitive to energies? If so, I am excited to see if you will have experiences like my sons and the other people that have tried it.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Master
I do believe I am sensitive to energies, for example, I recently got into healing stones/crystals and the one that really knocked my socks off was the rainbow fluorite, I have a pendant and 3 little wands that really help my insomnia and relaxation. Also, when I went to England on vaca in Aug. of '83, I went to Avebury where they have the big stones (also saw Stonehenge of course), but you get to touch the big standing stones at Avebury and I could definitely feel deep vibrations from them. And um I love the ocean, so I have high hopes.

I think I might try a 4-5" one and if I do good, great. I won't need another one. Heehee, I just had a crazy thought ! make them and sell them at swap meets, yard sales, so funny. I have this bad habit of thinking the angles, blush~*

Old 11-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Master
Y'know, all of this reminds me of the movie, Passage to India ~ saw long ago when first came out, how the woman went into the cave and she ws feeling the energies and thought she'd been assaulted, that movie was sooooo disturbing, the other part too where she was riding her bicycle and saw the old building and then realized all those monkeys looking at her...man what a spooky place.

Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
I have not seen Passage to India. I will have to look it up. You will definitely feel the energies, I believe. You have mentioned the ocean. I know that this is off topic but I am very curious now. I had a dream a few months ago where I was in Hawaii and taking a tour of an island. When we got to the beach, I broke away from my group and ran towards the water where it was lapping shore. I felt a ridiculously intense happiness/joy when I saw it. I threw myself on the ground and hugged the sand and water and was so joyous and happy. I awoke and wondered what it was all about. I had been to the ocean as a kid but had never been that happy. I had the good fortune of going to Hollywood Florida last month with my work. I went to one of my friends rooms the first night, and she had an ocean view. She insisted that I look at the view from the balcony. Reluctantly, I did as an after though. The view was mighty and impressive!!! Just black sky and endless black ocean and the moon. I could not contain my excitement. It was simply magnificent!!!! My peers thought I was a little loony. I was late for dinner because I could not tear myself from it. I felt such am amazing pull. We were there from 5 nights. I slept no more than 7 hours with all the days combined. I could not make myself go to sleep. I still can feel it's power when I think about it. Which makes me wonder why I had the same emotions for the real live ocean as those of my dream.
Now, I am a Utah girl. We have glorious mountains and cliffs here and a few ponds and lakes. Nothing like an ocean. I had no idea that I had such an affinity for it.
Do you understand why? SO you feel something too? I felt it so much that I could not sleep. I am excited to see if you know what the heck I am talking about.