Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 03-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Medium_Laura

Pendulum Charts by Dale W. Olson

Old 03-09-2011, 07:39 PM
justreal

Excellent Laura, thanks! I'm also bought the book you suggested me "The Pendulum Charts" from Amazon.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Medium_Laura

They are great charts, I own them myself.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Master
Medium Laura, thank you for posting these charts, i may have to buy myself one, as i just used pieces of paper with the alphabet on to try and find out my spirit guides name. I dont know if you can make any sense of this?
Here is what i got.

Quawk bdxzgs.

Thank you if you can help.
Love Golden Angel ;)x
Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Medium_Laura

Hmm You may need to ask your pendulum to clear. Seems have some mixed energies with your pendulum. Read some of my other articles to find more about clearing the energy :)
Old 05-09-2011, 02:27 AM
justreal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Hmm You may need to ask your pendulum to clear. Seems have some mixed energies with your pendulum. Read some of my other articles to find more about clearing the energy :)

Can you poste the link to that topic please, thanks
Old 05-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Medium_Laura

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=18372
Pendulum Tips and Tricks

There are also ways to get around your "want" for the answer you ask. Because you want the green blouse but you know you look good in red.

Exp: Should I choose the red blouse? Should I choose the green blouse?

You can 1. Take 2 pieces of paper and write "RED" on one and "GREEN" on another. Fold them up tight as identically as possible, put them in a bowl and shuffle them around. Set them 6 inches apart on a table or floor and take your pendulum, hover it over one paper and ask "Is this the perfect choice for my highest good today?" and then do it over the other. (if you happen to be in the store, you can hover it over the blouses but you will probably bias it by thought alone)

2. You can swing your pendulum in a circle so it gains a lot of momentum. Ask your question. Is it optimal that I should buy the red blouse? Then start singing happy birthday or some other song that you must focus thought on. When you are done you should see your pendulum swinging in a way of "yes" "no" or "need more information".

To clear a pendulum simply do this

Swing it in a large circle (opposite of any way it may answer for you. If your pendulum goes clockwise for yes, then to clear it, swing it counter clockwise)

Keep it swinging and say "This is my clearing sign. From today forward, this will be the way I ask you to clear the energy."

Now still your pendulum. Ask it to show you your clearing sign. It SHOULD swing the direction you just had it going (but on it's own). If it doesn't. Reprogram it until it does.

So now when your answers are befuddled. Ask your pendulum to clear. It will do the swing :)
Old 05-09-2011, 05:26 PM
Master
Ah thank you Meduim Laura for that information, i will try that and see if it helps ;)
Thank you again.
Love GA ;)x
Old 11-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Master
Charts

www.pendulumcharts.com/charts.html

or Home page

http://www.pendulumcharts.com/index.html
[instruction sheet]