Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Newbie ;)

New member to forum, Astral projection query (NEW)

Hello fellow projectors, I myself have projected quite a few times over the years. Some conscious, sometimes it's random/unconscious.

I want someone to try explain what I experienced. Two days ago I had an astral projection and I found myself in a place similar to my old secondary school canteen area. I did see familiar faces, some old friends they were sitting around doing there own thing(probably astral beings taking that form to make me feel comfortable) and then I walked towards this door / mirror type thing. I did see myself but it was slightly fuzzy and then it switched and I saw a woman doing her hair just smiling. I didn't get a malicious vibe from her although I was a bit a shocked to see someone else in my reflection. Who is this woman, is she a past life / past self .... a spirit guide or did I do some sort of remote viewing into someone's mirror in the physical world?

This will be my first post on this site, I am very glad I signed up to this because telling my open minded friends in the physical world only does so much for me. I want an explanation and clarification on what I experienced from other projectors.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is no difinitive way to say whom you saw it could be tied to a past life or to someone that you have crossed paths with but never really connected to. When it comes to travel in dreams or otherwise to school at times that is going back to a simpler time in our life. A times when we did not have all the life pulls or work and living on our plate. We were with family that did the working and we were in that place of a social bubble being school.

Mirrors are at times portals to the other side so at times we will see the reflection in them that is not us. Its an opening to the Spirit World, and to someone that might just sense you can see them a bit and want to say Hi out of being curious.

We are all connected to the phsyical world but too we are connected to the Universe and what is out there. At times we can slip into other places. Your not alone there but yes others around you outside a spiritual circle might not get it.

Lynn