Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-10-2017, 02:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Neil- European tribal communities would have slit the throat of the perpetrators and thrown them into peat bogs, by doing this they were ensuring (their beliefs) that the perpetrators would not be reincarnated.

But you know that is not correct, so why mention this. Don't allow anger control. Yes all culture look down upon it but what is the answer. That seems to be missing from this.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

Eventually, I've heard; negative spirits end up losing the chances of reincarnating. That opportunity dissipates. And they are usually "stuck" where they are at forever....which some label as- Hell

I've heard this to..... I've heard it is not true. The negativity of a human goes away with the body, correct or not.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
But you know that is not correct, so why mention this. Don't allow anger control. Yes all culture look down upon it but what is the answer. That seems to be missing from this.

http://mb.ntd.tv/inspiring/life/mumm...ars-later.html

Promise I'm gone now, don't like being made out a lier.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
http://mb.ntd.tv/inspiring/life/mumm...ars-later.html

Promise I'm gone now, don't like being made out a lier.

Sorry Snow.... I was talking about right and wrong. Were they right in doing it? My spirit says to kill is wrong. My heart says it to. I get what is being said but we have to be better then them imo. Sometimes being spiritual is tuff as right and wrong.

Last edited by lemex : 05-10-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I've heard this to..... I've heard it is not true. The negativity of a human goes away with the body, correct or not.

You're assuming that personality vanishes with the death of the physical body. I would suggest that mentality and emotions continue to exist for some time after physical death, and they hold us back for as long as we cling onto them. Someone who is negative while incarnate will be negative after the body has died, until they are willing to let go of negativity.

Peace.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Yes it is unfortunate that we have this world we do have - it IS a harsh and hostile world - EVIL - and if you cant see that or you have been lucky enough to avoid it thus far then you must live in a bubble - it touchs the rest of us daily - just turn on your tv news for clarity or go stand in your local run town neighbourhood yuoll soon see true evil....

YES, we do each create the world we live in - pity is that the majority here are totally spiritually ignorant, and so the world we share is likewise founded upon a total spiritual ignorance of Self - comments defending such evil acts or turning a blind eye to it, just show us that ignorance clearly..

So much anger. There is both good and evil in the world. You focus on the evil and declare that the world is a hostile and evil place. I see that those who might be considered evildoers are in the minority. Most people are doing their best to get by with their limited means, and there are many people who are truly good people. So why declare that the world is evil?

If your mind is not at peace and your heart is not filled with love then you are part of the problem, not the solution.

Peace.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You're assuming that personality vanishes with the death of the physical body. I would suggest that mentality and emotions continue to exist for some time after physical death, and they hold us back for as long as we cling onto them. Someone who is negative while incarnate will be negative after the body has died, until they are willing to let go of negativity.

Peace.

Yes I am aware I am doing that but not assuming. It is assured we don't and assumed it is not true. Imagine yourself without the body and all it's enticements. It can't be done. I strongly suggest considered it simply may be true. Think of the things done because of the physical. Negative emotions, anger, hate, violence, lashing out all because of fear and the brain, not the soul or spirit (i think). I guess I don't expect to have all the anger, etc without the body because the body caused it. By body I mean physical. As you know there's a theory that says the soul is very innocent and so can be manipulated so this would mirror your thought. The soul is too innocent and has to learn. It is why we return with a clean slate so to speak.

Some experience you have no experience of so it can't be comprehended. Suffice it to say, without the body it's not there, it vanishes, probably no longer related to. A transition that occurs of the mind for instance means the same person in their way feels different and not the same. So I say probable. It just seem more artificial to me and random.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Master

Quote:
So much anger.

Right on! I'm seeing so much of it these days and no one is talking about it. There is going to be much karma for it.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
If karma is a reality, then those children who are abused are having this experience for a reason.

Karma is simply action. No child or person deserves abuse. Period.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?

Compassion is not one directional imo, it involves discernment, a deep underlying compassion (borne of knowledge of Truth, hence wisdom) and an opening of the true heart, but it doesn't mean that it is non-discriminatory in the face of the world's happenstances [imo].