Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 01-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Newbie ;)

What are your thoughts on pedaphiles?

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. What are your thoughts on pedophiles, their spirits, souls, consciouses, etc?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:39 AM
Master
They should avoid acting out their fantasies.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Master
Unfortunately I believe the only answer to that is that's who they are.

Souls don't incarnate and unfortunately receive or develop an affliction accidently due to their environment or what happened to them when they were children.

These souls, have a mental disorder they carry from previous lifetimes. It is most likely a result of negative karma, something defective about their personality.

The thing is you have thousnads of years of human history where many souls engaged in egregious behavior because of how civilizations operated and allowed certain activities we'd today see as illegal. Being raised in these lifetimes where certain activities were the norm would sometimes be carried over into now.

Now not everyone who lived in ancient past would see this as normal. Many of us, most of us were good people in past lifetimes because we are on our own spiritual journey. Unfortunately along the way some souls carry habits towards murder, theft, sexual immorality etc.

When a soul has lived a depraved life, they usually are at a lower frequency on the other side. They are in "hell". But many souls get out of hell and go through a process of healing and readjustment and have their chakras religned and can pass into what some call Heaven or the summerland. Even though purified and sometimes their actions mitigated due to how they were "raised" "abused" or what have you they still have to reincarnate and overcome whatever negativie tendencies on their own. So when they do reincarnate they might be met with some things that could trigger these negative habits again but it's their freedom to either act out or not act out these awful fantasies.

There are pedophiles who claim to be celibate and know their brain activity is screwed up and try to seek help. They are souls trying to move out of this lower energy that is a part of them. Whereas some don't care and carry out their depravity. What's more awful is the BELIEF Systems and MIND-sets of these types of people because what led them to do these things or "try them out" in past lifetimes was their belief system they've carried over many times which is "I don't see what's wrong with doing this".

It is more complicated than what some people thing. It isn't like homosexuality where the soul had many lifetimes as a female and then comes back as a male and retains the likes and behaviors of the feminine thus making them into a homosexual male entity in their current life. Such thing as homosexuality is normal because it is the results of the soul adjusting to a new gender they haven't been in a very long time.
Old 01-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Guide

There is no excuse for it, mental disorder or no mental disorder. I do not believe they should be given special privailages in jail, they should be with the regular inmates who would soon sort them out.

On a spiritual level I believe they are stealing the innocent life force of children.

I feel that women are also fueling the problem by obsessing with making their private area more child like, Hollywood waxing and designer vaginas http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...dure-live.html. I was watching the program, was in someone else's house not normally my kind of show, they actually said at one point that a child like private area was how things should look down below, which is rubbish! Normalising pedophilia should not be accepted and encouraged on any level.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Master
Who is normalizing it? if you are saying I am you have another thing coming because I was molested as a child and it has taken me years to cope and understand why someone like that would do that. Sadly the person who did it to me had it done to them.

All I was saying is that they have a really awful mental imbalance as so do sociopaths and serial killers. That doesn't mean they get a pass. Western culture is trying to make mental imbalance only seen as a passive- "it's not their fault" nonviolent problem. Yes there are mentally ill people whose mental illness doesn't harm others only themselves like schizophrenics. But there are people with more troubling mental imbalances like pedophiles who are doing evil egregious acts against children.

You are correct in your estimate. They are stealing the lifeforce from children. And as I said above many of them have had previous lifetimes where they always commit these acts. Not all of them but some are sociopaths. They would be a lower entity. Eventually if they don't change their ways in one of their lifetimes they can remain "stuck" or DAMNED at a lower level on the other Side. Which means "eternal hell" where Demonic and lower-levels beings and interdimensional creatures are pushed into by Angels and higher Spirits.

I just want to make it clear I have zero empathy for these people. But just like everyone else they are on a spiritual journey of their own and if they choose to change their ways is up to them .
Old 01-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Guide

I wasn't referring to your post Amilius, I was answering the OPs question. When I said it shouldn't be normalised I was referring to women fueling the normalisation of pedophilia with things like Hollywood wax and designer vaginas.

I'm sorry to hear of what you have went through, you must have been to hell and back.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. What are your thoughts on pedophiles, their spirits, souls, consciouses, etc?

They are tormented and unable to escape from their hell. They are unwilling to sacrifice their self for the good of others so they eventually begin to hate and attack others. "the world made me into this, I must hurt the world and those in it" kinda thing. There is a clinging to self, even though it's EXTREMELY PAINFUL, they are still willing to cling to that identity rather than face destruction. In some ways being a pedophile is probably amazing for spiritual growth, as long as a person doesn't like that aspect of their identity and wishes to shed it. "I'm a pedophile. I hate being me. I'm not going to be me" then a spiritual awakening happens. But if the person is like "Im a pedophile, I love being attracted to children and I don't want to give it up. The joy it brings outweighs the pain" then they stay stuck where they are and might even fall backwards (unlikely).

They are an equally valid part of existence and reality as the sages are. If we consider life as a journey, they would be near the beginning and a sage near the end. if we compare the end as good, the beginning as bad, then maybe they seem like the bad guys. If we are at the end and we can see reality for what it is then we realize they are souls on a journey, just like the rest of us, with their own set of challenges and limitations to overcome. It's the "beginning looking to the end" mentality that puts a stigma on pedophiles. The "end looking at everything else" knows that the true medicine for these tormented people is compassion and understanding. That is what will elevate them, not stigma and imprisonment.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
There is no excuse for it, mental disorder or no mental disorder. I do not believe they should be given special privailages in jail, they should be with the regular inmates who would soon sort them out.

On a spiritual level I believe they are stealing the innocent life force of children.

I feel that women are also fueling the problem by obsessing with making their private area more child like, Hollywood waxing and designer vaginas http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...dure-live.html. I was watching the program, was in someone else's house not normally my kind of show, they actually said at one point that a child like private area was how things should look down below, which is rubbish! Normalising pedophilia should not be accepted and encouraged on any level.

There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?

By not giving child molesters a safe space in prison you are basically saying it's OK for them to be murdered, beaten, and raped by other prisoners. thats what "sorting it out" means. What part of you thinks it's OK to do unto others what has been done unto them? it's the judgmental part, not the compassionate part. If we don't consciously sever the cycle then it just continues. A pedophile does what was done to them but to others. If we let prisoners do what was done to them to others we are simply letting things get worse and the cycle continue. Separation gives people a chance to break free. Condemning them keeps the cycle going. I mean there is still the chance that a few people are better off for being "sorted out" but we are trying to do the most good possible, right? and that comes from giving the most people the best chances to break free. Not by doing what we think is best and feel is right. We do right by others by giving them what they need, not what we want.

The things adult women do has very little to do with the realm of pedophilia. A pedophile is born when an innocent child is molested or raped by an older pedophile, usually. Sometimes it might be through a series of sexually obscene acts that the child witnesses and thinks are OK (deviant behavior that comes from observing adults around them). When it comes to the older pedophile they might be as young as 8, 9, 10 or as old as 70, 80, but they can still create another pedophile simply by doing what was done to them to others. Sometimes a child can break free from the pedophile identity if they have a nurturing and supportive environment to grow up in, but if a child is in a bad environment and is the victim of pedophilia the most likely outcome is they will grow to attack children or live with the desire to attack children.

Which by the way, would be considered to be a pedophile by some. Even if they never attacked another. If they have the thoughts and desires then they are one (by some standards).
Old 02-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice

This is a subject that kinda got me riled up just for the fact that I know a paedophile. He was in jail, went through the system, etc. After all was said and done, there is no cure in this world for such people. About a year after he was released from jail, he dated a really short woman who looked like a child. That relationship didn't last very long. He's the type of person who does not take instructions, hints and even outright correction. His way is the only way and he's right regardless of what truth or evidence you want to shove under his nose.

He has no interest in any spiritual progression and has low vibes. If he read any scripture, he didn't understand what bit he did read. He simply has no interest at all and doesn't understand why he was put in jail in the first place just because of his attitude of "I'm right, everyone else is wrong. Fight the system." Unfortunately, there's only one cure that the world doesn't want to do for someone like him and it may take him several life times to get out of the dark place he's in. I even have my doubts if he's aware of being mired in a dark place. By society's standard he's in a dark place and thinks nothing of it. By spiritual standard, he's in an even darker place and can't sense anything of a spiritual nature. I don't think he ever could. I don't know the circumstances of his childhood so can't say how he was treated when he was a boy.

Thanks for reading my rant.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 02-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
There is a buddhist practice wherein a person extends their circle of compassion to include the entire world. The entire world has murderers in it, rapists, child molestors, thieves, liars, manipulators. Do you think it's wrong for us to give compassion to all?

By not giving child molesters a safe space in prison you are basically saying it's OK for them to be murdered, beaten, and raped by other prisoners. thats what "sorting it out" means. What part of you thinks it's OK to do unto others what has been done unto them? it's the judgmental part, not the compassionate part. If we don't consciously sever the cycle then it just continues. A pedophile does what was done to them but to others. If we let prisoners do what was done to them to others we are simply letting things get worse and the cycle continue. Separation gives people a chance to break free. Condemning them keeps the cycle going. I mean there is still the chance that a few people are better off for being "sorted out" but we are trying to do the most good possible, right? and that comes from giving the most people the best chances to break free. Not by doing what we think is best and feel is right. We do right by others by giving them what they need, not what we want.

The things adult women do has very little to do with the realm of pedophilia. A pedophile is born when an innocent child is molested or raped by an older pedophile, usually. Sometimes it might be through a series of sexually obscene acts that the child witnesses and thinks are OK (deviant behavior that comes from observing adults around them). When it comes to the older pedophile they might be as young as 8, 9, 10 or as old as 70, 80, but they can still create another pedophile simply by doing what was done to them to others. Sometimes a child can break free from the pedophile identity if they have a nurturing and supportive environment to grow up in, but if a child is in a bad environment and is the victim of pedophilia the most likely outcome is they will grow to attack children or live with the desire to attack children.

Which by the way, would be considered to be a pedophile by some. Even if they never attacked another. If they have the thoughts and desires then they are one (by some standards).

I am not a Buddhist.

If we were living in a tribal community from long ago they would have been pushed from a cliff or thrown into peat bogs with their throats slit and I think that is the only cure.

My compassion lies with the victim. A victim of pedophilia should be the last person on earth who would want to do that to a child and repeat the cycle, if they repeat the cycle then they are as bad (if not worse than the original abuser).

I'm unsure what your paragraph about adult women is referring to? There are female pedophiles and they are just as guilty as the men. If you are referring to my comment about women fuelling the problem then in my eyes you are wrong, adults have a responsibility to protect children at all costs.

I'm assuming you have no children, maybe when you do you will feel differently about the subject.

Chrysalis gives a great example of how your idea of protecting pedophiles is not going to work.

There is a mass undercurent right to reduce the age of consent and we must do all we can to ensure this is never allowed to happen.