Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-04-2017, 10:28 PM
Knower

feeling stuck due to continous astral projection

I first want to know whether what I did comes under astral projection or not. I actually thought some statements in my mind like this-- I can easily separate my soul from body and fly like birds and pass through fire without pain and as a result my soul raised above my head but didn't leave body but like person watching outside from window and comes back in when I stop thinking. Now what I Did comes under astral projeaction or not. Please clarify me.

Now with the continuous astral projection i feel now as if i lost interest in my practical and material life and i am wayless in the sense i dont know what to do in my life due to astral projecton. so please try to give me a solution so that i could get a clarity of what to do in my life as i dont find any interest in my present work.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Experiencer

You need to remember that we are here for a reason. The physical body is a gift and is useful for many things. Part of the agreement was that we need to toil to exist, until such a time as we overcome this aspect of our physical life. Your work gives your life meaning.. if you've lost that meaning, you need to find work that more closely suits your interests.

Also, astral travel can be fun, but it's primary purpose is for us to reconnect with the Light and gain wisdom.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:19 AM
Knower

carnate

CARNATE, So u mean what i did comes under astral projection, is that what u mean? and also i am realiging and getting some wisdom with consistent practice of what i am doing, may be this is a sign that what i am doing is astral projection according to ur reply. Please clarify if i am wrong.

Last edited by kishore : 07-04-2017 at 09:21 AM. Reason: d
Old 07-04-2017, 09:25 AM
Knower

CARNATE, also what is the wisdom u mean, i mean which type of wisdom we can get with astral projection
Old 07-04-2017, 12:27 PM
Experiencer

Let me know if I'm wrong, but it looks as though English is your second language. I'm having some trouble working out some of your descriptions; whether they are your experiences or statements that you heard.

Your follow up questions lead me to think that they are you experiences. As such, it does sound like you're astral traveling.

When I say 'wisdom' I mean 'things you can learn, understand, and experience'. When you free yourself from your body, some of the pathways to light open up to you. There are countless examples I can give of this, but I'll write some of the 'simple' ones down here to give you a very limited idea of what's possible.

In astral form, you have no true size.. you can be as big or small as you like. Shrink your size down to the size of an atom, and see how matter behaves. Go smaller, and watch the patterns of movement within objects. Then make yourself far bigger than the solar system.. watch how the planets, solar systems, and galaxies behave in relation to each other. Compare what you see in the minute to the grand. You'll get a better understanding of the laws that govern our physical world by doing this.

Travel deep into the oceans, deep into the earth, visit the moon.. the sun; literally go into it. See how the planets and suns are formed and how they behave. See the similarities and differences.

Travel far out into space. Visit new planets, find new races out there. Watch them and how they live. See how their technology differs from ours... how they use different ways of interacting and crafting/creating.

Call in your spirit guides and speak to them. Ask them to help you learn and progress. Ask them to teach you to open your eyes while in the physical (to use your astral senses while within your physical body). Ask them to teach you how to heal injury. Ask them to help you connect with the Light. Ask them about whatever you're interested in. Ask about the past, the future, ask about your purpose in this life.

I'm going to stop here.. there's so much more that can be understood and learnt, but it's best to take small steps first. I'm mostly pointing the way.. the rest will open up when you're ready.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Knower

carnate

CARNATE, thanks for the suggestion but i have a doubt i.e. u have mentioned the examples in the middle lines as examples for gettng the wisdom and light or u r saying me to do that stuff in order for my issue like u suggested me to contact spirit guides and yeah english is my second language.
Old 07-04-2017, 02:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
I first want to know whether what I did comes under astral projection or not. I actually thought some statements in my mind like this-- I can easily separate my soul from body and fly like birds and pass through fire without pain and as a result my soul raised above my head but didn't leave body but like person watching outside from window and comes back in when I stop thinking. Now what I Did comes under astral projeaction or not. Please clarify me.

Now with the continuous astral projection i feel now as if i lost interest in my practical and material life and i am wayless in the sense i dont know what to do in my life due to astral projecton. so please try to give me a solution so that i could get a clarity of what to do in my life as i dont find any interest in my present work.
Follow your Heart, as it is the only compass which will guide you through the experiences you should have in order for your Soul to evolve. About your job...i don;t happen to know many that feel fulfilled or happy with what they do for a living, most of us do it to put food on the table. If your higher self urges you to astral project more, by all means do it, and go deeper each time into the Universe. Don't restrict your view on this world, expand and turn your inner gaze outwards (if you feel like it of course). It's all a matter of destination, and we are the ones who set it. If we tell ourselves we are lost, then of course the Universe return to us what we project, all a matter of action and reaction. Open up, and the path will reveal itself ;)