Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 30-05-2016, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
I've had a few of these experiences as well.... It is very disturbing..... You just become paranoid, and you feel you don't have any privacy. My first experience was very much like yours, where they would mumble or say or respond to exactly what I was thinking.

All I know is that not everyone is capable of hearing your thoughts, it's these intuitive types that do it.

Having negative thoughts and feelings towards these people only makes things worse it seems. And a lot of these people don't seem to be able to turn off their listening of your thoughts either. It's just a bad hand we've been dealt.... let me know if you ever find a solution, though it doesn't seem like people have mastered this enough to give you any meaningful advise on how to turn it off. But you are definitely not alone, there are others who have experienced the same phenomena, and they are pretty confused about it just like you.

Amen to that. I've learned over the past few days not to be so paranoid about it. I focus on staying calm and practice not worrying about letting irrational thoughts slip when I feel that there are mind readers around. I've manifested the messages "turn it off" and "don't think it", and in many ways, it shut a big part of the anxiety and paranoia down. I've learned a lot and come a long way from where I was a few weeks ago. But I still have a lot more to learn. You just gotta be confident and calm under pressure. Eventually, you don't see it as pressure. Or at least not nearly as much. It comes with the initiative and the determination to make a difference.

Last edited by Barry84 : 30-05-2016 at 12:44 PM.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
You are correct, I read a website from a self confessed mind reader, and she said that it is invasive, that these people are not respecting other people's boundaries. I do not go around trying to butt into other people's business, and I would appreciate if people would not butt into my business unless I invite them. But I guess I think my thoughts and opinions with a strong conviction and clarity, which probably sends out strong signals that are easy to read.

I have also read that a child once said aloud, "mommy why is that man thinking so loud?", so the child did not exactly have conscious control over hearing a thought broadcaster's thoughts. So I wouldn't necessarily say that these mind readers have all that much more conscious control over their ability than the broadcasters.

It wouldn't be right to blame either broadcaster or receivers I guess. But some of the receivers do judge and act upon some of the things they hear in other's thoughts, and I don't think that's right, because sometimes I think things that I may not necessarily mean or would act upon, I may just be venting or entertaining a thought. That's the thing, I may not act upon my thoughts, but these receivers will react to my thoughts as if I have already acted on my thoughts, but my thoughts might just be "tests" or whatever, I like to think I have the freedom to think whatever the heck I want to think without being punished for it. Sometimes these readers try to be the "thought police" and they could very well be mistaken on the real intentions of the individual they have judged.

I don't think people are born thought broadcasters/receivers and fated to stay that way. People didn't seem to start "hearing" my thoughts until those couple incidents last year and what's been constantly happening since last month. I believe there's a secret to protecting it. It's a lot more likely that people are able to think on the same level that we think, but they know a certain way to conceal it. If it's all about the conviction and clarity with which we think, then people should be able to read the minds of politicians and the like. From what I see, people aren't just going around reading everyone's thoughts. I'm also tuned in to a certain degree, but I don't just wait around "listening" for anything. They say that when you think loud, you tend to speak loud. Same thing goes for quiet, fast, slow, etc.. I'm around a lot of people who, I guess you can say, speak loud, but it seems as if nobody can pick up their signals even though they speak with a lot of clarity and conviction.
I've also encountered those judgmental people out there who want to be the "thought police". Those types of people are real lowlifes. They know that what they're doing is wrong, but they don't care. As if they're entitled to that authority. When I'm having a bad day, I don't even care if one of those guys would know I'd think about clocking them. But as I said, I'm working on not sending them bad thoughts. Haha.
About that self-confessed mind reader - did she ever talk about whether she was able to stop listening in on people's thoughts? It would be cool if you could drop a link to her site. How long ago was it when you started encountering mind-readers? It probably correlates with a time when your way of thinking changed.

Last edited by Barry84 : 30-05-2016 at 12:51 PM.
Old 30-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
Unfortunately I can't speak to the OP, but this thread makes me wonder if people are gaining and using these powers somehow inappropriately. It does seem wrong that people just wander in to your mind without your leave. FWIW I think the psychic overhearers are the ones that need to do the extra moral and spiritual work to learn boundaries.

This is actually very common, and I can imagine people use it inappropriately if they're the type of people that wouldn't take the higher moral ground. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of shadowy research going on about this phenomenon. But not everyone with telepathic ability is necessarily a "psychic overhearer" in that sense of the word. A lot of these people have turned out to be people I've known all my life. Ordinary people. Knowing them, they're not nearly the same caliber a psychic clairvoyant would be. They've just developed their intuition. I believe almost anyone could develop this ability if they know what to listen for.
Old 30-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry84
From what I've seen, I would say it's safe to call it mind reading. Even if it often relays through other spirits. It makes sense to me that some sort of entities have a certain doing in this that we are unaware of, knowing that we are often surrounded by them. That's probably why psychics can read deep into others' lives that go beyond just thoughts. In the same way that people "hear" other peoples' thoughts, I feel that people may communicate with spirits. My cousin knows someone who claims to communicate with her aunt who recently passed. She told us a while back that our grandmother came to her and said that we should always stay on the right path. At first I never gave it any thought, except that she's a medium or just crazy, or both, but after my recent experiences I had to discuss it with her. She confirmed that spirits will talk to you and you will hear their voices. And you can reply by sending them thoughts. After this, I did take note that the voices that would manifest to me when I'm by myself take on certain human forms - male, female, young, old etc.. I still don't know who they could be, but they seem to be giving me advice. I doubt they would be the ones telling people what I'm up to. That being said, I'll make sure to get rid of any delusional thinking about this if it ever comes to mind. But I won't be willfully unaware.

I like your idea that the vibe has a mind of its own, but I don't really understand it. Who are the spirits that surround us? Are they guardian angels? Benevolent or malevolent beings? Are they our "higher selves"? And if so, what are the dynamics of the "higher self"? The conscious river of synchronized thought, what are the dynamics of that? Are they somehow our surrounding spirits contacting each other and telling each other about the other person, which only people who've "tuned in" can pick up on?

I also don't really grasp the concept of meditation. I've heard things like you start to "become more grounded", "live in the moment" and "quiet your mind". I don't even know what this is supposed to mean or what the experience is like. As I become more aware, I'm starting to see my more clear and intuitive thoughts as more of a feeling. A vibe that can manifest energies. I'm not sure if that's the take on the shift of perspective you mean. I would appreciate if you could elaborate on that.

hmm--

The best way I can describe this to your point of view.. would be to compare it to the existence you are already aware of--

You are made entirely of other living things.. yet you govern them in such a manner that at some level you feel like a coherent individual-- That is, you have many cells that have their own order of being, but which you experience as your own order of being-- These cells, can be seen as demons in your mind.. that is the individual beings that make you up in your mind, that cause issues of conflict between different ideas of being; are misaligned aspects of self--

So, in a sense demons can be seen as what make you up in a fashion that attempts to get along from a selfish point of view (that is, they are trying to be themselves, and unless these individual selves get along in an coherent fashion; might be experienced as problems or issues or disease--).. To them you are something of an angel, because you are for the most part concerned about your own well being, but these individuals themselves may not be concerned with the well being of the whole as they do not have a perspective to truly uphold such an order.. so they are dependent on you and your perspective to govern, but you are also dependent on their cooperation to properly make you up so that you can better act as a whole self--

So, this can be compared as to thinking that you are a cell of a greater organism, this organism is made up of many organisms.. and this gets complicated because like cells create organs with their own self to manage, so to do you get different level of beings, whom are interacting-- That is, every being is for the most part concerned with the well being of their self, but does not necessarily have the awareness to act in accordance with the being which attempts to govern them, because they may or may not be aware such is the case.. and thus such a governing being must act in different ways.. like you do not communicate with your own cells in a direct language, you experience communication by rest, eating, medicine, and such--

So to must the individuals that more so directly represent you act, unless they become better aware of the whole-- This, becomes quite related to the mysteries and mystery schools, because indeed the governing order is a mystery, and thus we are unaware of how to properly conduct ourselves in accordance with the will of the whole.. so there is something of politics to this situation.. that is, like we govern ourselves with a government and such, so too are there solutions of such at higher levels of our existence.. so you see, it is not such a simple case of knowledge.. we are a living being learning to work together.. the will of the whole is yet to be known to us-- So, it is not so easy to work together.. and if we are unaware of such a situation; we can easily interpret not getting along with another aspect of yourself as a demon--

So, that is the best way I can describe the nature of situation in simple terms that may better relate the interaction going on--

------

as for meditation-- I will try and be more clear and concise of what it is and some of the methods available.. why what you were told can be said as right, you are quite okay in not being able to understand well what that means--

Let us say for you, probably the best way to understand this.. is that meditation is a practice/training directly honing the skills and muscles of your attention span.. that is, you are training your attention and in so your awareness, and so further what you can be aware of-- That is, you are easily aware of an elephant from 50 yards away, but are you so aware of the ants that are crawling upon it? Thus you are training to be aware of the subtler parts of your own existence, which becoming aware of change the nature of the perceived situation, and thus that is the importance of such a practice--

To answer your question about the awareness of thoughts in such a way, yes that is a shift I am talking about, but there are more directions or angles to be aware of yourself from more directions than you are currently aware of.. that is.. by practicing meditation, you gain an ability to maneuver your focal point in new ways, plus of course by direct experience there is more to this than just the focal point.. but for now that is really all that is important to understand as all else will come with your own observations--

------------
So there are many ways to practice, I will list a few here..

Focal meditation; this can be done with any point in existence and in a sense every practice is some version of this-- Light a candle in a dim room, watch the flame.. and keep your thoughts and awareness on the flame.. think only of the flame-- Do not let your thoughts wander, this will be a struggle.. this is like a force of will, not only must you will your self to meditate, you must maintain this willfulness--

Another is mantra meditation; this is done by repeating a phrase.. and keeping your attention on the phrase (this phrase can be meaningful, it can be meaningless, it can be in another language or a language you know.. though the results might be different so worth experimenting later down the line).. Keep repeating your phrase, and keep your attention only on this phrase; keep saying it, keep repeating it.. keep it as the focus in your mind--

Void meditation: this is actually a bit advanced maybe? but it is how I started consciously meditating (which of course if you noticed your own self defense mechanism and the mantra meditation in correlation, you have to some degree been practicing at least).. But this is where you do not focus on anything in particular, and you keep your mind clear of thoughts by letting them pass without going into them-- You see, this is about controlling your stream of thoughts, or more specifically your attention upon them which governs your experience-- So, this practice requires just focusing on a point in your mind, and focusing purely on that point (which is also kind of no point), and allowing thoughts to pass without engaging them--

This practice can reach a difficult point, because astral projection tends to kick in at least for me.. Which is useful later on, but a hindrance in the early stages, as it is distracting and breaks your concentration-- Later stages you will be able to hold yourself in different realms of projection--

--------

Another worthwhile note: the practice can be frustrating; it is important to a degree to relax yourself and not have any expectations as to what you will experience-- Many people practice meditation for the experiences it can grant you, but this can be a distraction; I would strictly in the beginning consider it as training your focal point-- Also, do not get mad or upset at failing... this is just another stream of thought to follow down and further leads you astray.. this is why letting go is important.. or quieting the mind.. because if you get upset over not being able to maintain focus, you further lose focus when it is as simple as just going back to your focal point.. it is quite expected you will wander, any time you recognize you have done so; move back to your focal point.. this is the training itself-- This is what is important.. is returning to the focal point, to slip into unconscious thought, become conscious of it and return to conscious thought or focus--
----

I hope that is helpful?
Old 30-05-2016, 07:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
This is actually very common, and I can imagine people use it inappropriately if they're the type of people that wouldn't take the higher moral ground. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some kind of shadowy research going on about this phenomenon. But not everyone with telepathic ability is necessarily a "psychic overhearer" in that sense of the word. A lot of these people have turned out to be people I've known all my life. Ordinary people. Knowing them, they're not nearly the same caliber a psychic clairvoyant would be. They've just developed their intuition. I believe almost anyone could develop this ability if they know what to listen for.

My first experience was about 5 years ago, with my atheist college professor, he's an old intuitive type as well. I kept having this suspicion he was reading my thoughts because he kept dropping little hints and saying things I was thinking, finally I got fed up and thought "READ THIS, LALALA LAHLAHLAHLAHLAH!" And then right when I thought that....right in the middle of his lecture he said LALALA??!?!?..... and then I was like what the.........and then I started thinking all these other things and he kept responding to it, and by the end of it we were both freaked out, I found out his little secret and we were both pretty disturbed. He also became vengeful after that, and was somewhat harassing me... until school was over.

Sorry I can't seem to find the website I read a while back, I tried to google it but didn't see it.

I've seen a documentary on youtube about Russians who are experimenting with this phenomena, and they were quite accurate in their tests..... One guy would stand behind as the broadcaster, and the receiver would do whatever the broadcaster was thinking, like pick up a vase of flowers. They would then separate them into different rooms, and the receiver would pick up identical items of whatever the broadcaster was looking at and trying to transmit an image of to him.

This stuff is real alright, and I'm sure there are a few who have more control over than others. It's just a new thing so there's not going to be tons of information on how to master this kind of thing. You are probably right, there are probably methods to turn it off, I know I've read of some receivers who can cut out the thoughts they hear.
Old 30-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:

I've actually read a few stories of these bad apple mind readers who will do things like steal money from hidden places from people, they know of the hidden places from reading the minds. Sometimes I wonder though, if they might have thought they weren't doing all that bad of a thing, maybe if that particular person was greedy and may have gotten that money through unethical means. But that's just my imagination going wild. But yes, there are confirmed stories of these mind readers doing fairly unethical things with their abilities.

Psychic empaths are the ones who can likely hear thoughts, if you get on a psychic empath's bad side, they can unleash great mental anguish on their victims, they know your deepest darkest fears....

Psychic empaths are some very interesting people, so sweet friendly and nice, but they can also mentally screw you like no other. They are also hypersensitive, so a negative thought is perceived as 10X worse in their perception I guess, and they will screw you 10X worse than what you actually did to them, because they "felt" it 10X worse.
Old 30-05-2016, 11:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
hmm--

The best way I can describe this to your point of view.. would be to compare it to the existence you are already aware of--

You are made entirely of other living things.. yet you govern them in such a manner that at some level you feel like a coherent individual-- That is, you have many cells that have their own order of being, but which you experience as your own order of being-- These cells, can be seen as demons in your mind.. that is the individual beings that make you up in your mind, that cause issues of conflict between different ideas of being; are misaligned aspects of self--

So, in a sense demons can be seen as what make you up in a fashion that attempts to get along from a selfish point of view (that is, they are trying to be themselves, and unless these individual selves get along in an coherent fashion; might be experienced as problems or issues or disease--).. To them you are something of an angel, because you are for the most part concerned about your own well being, but these individuals themselves may not be concerned with the well being of the whole as they do not have a perspective to truly uphold such an order.. so they are dependent on you and your perspective to govern, but you are also dependent on their cooperation to properly make you up so that you can better act as a whole self--

So, this can be compared as to thinking that you are a cell of a greater organism, this organism is made up of many organisms.. and this gets complicated because like cells create organs with their own self to manage, so to do you get different level of beings, whom are interacting-- That is, every being is for the most part concerned with the well being of their self, but does not necessarily have the awareness to act in accordance with the being which attempts to govern them, because they may or may not be aware such is the case.. and thus such a governing being must act in different ways.. like you do not communicate with your own cells in a direct language, you experience communication by rest, eating, medicine, and such--

So to must the individuals that more so directly represent you act, unless they become better aware of the whole-- This, becomes quite related to the mysteries and mystery schools, because indeed the governing order is a mystery, and thus we are unaware of how to properly conduct ourselves in accordance with the will of the whole.. so there is something of politics to this situation.. that is, like we govern ourselves with a government and such, so too are there solutions of such at higher levels of our existence.. so you see, it is not such a simple case of knowledge.. we are a living being learning to work together.. the will of the whole is yet to be known to us-- So, it is not so easy to work together.. and if we are unaware of such a situation; we can easily interpret not getting along with another aspect of yourself as a demon--

So, that is the best way I can describe the nature of situation in simple terms that may better relate the interaction going on--

------

as for meditation-- I will try and be more clear and concise of what it is and some of the methods available.. why what you were told can be said as right, you are quite okay in not being able to understand well what that means--

Let us say for you, probably the best way to understand this.. is that meditation is a practice/training directly honing the skills and muscles of your attention span.. that is, you are training your attention and in so your awareness, and so further what you can be aware of-- That is, you are easily aware of an elephant from 50 yards away, but are you so aware of the ants that are crawling upon it? Thus you are training to be aware of the subtler parts of your own existence, which becoming aware of change the nature of the perceived situation, and thus that is the importance of such a practice--

To answer your question about the awareness of thoughts in such a way, yes that is a shift I am talking about, but there are more directions or angles to be aware of yourself from more directions than you are currently aware of.. that is.. by practicing meditation, you gain an ability to maneuver your focal point in new ways, plus of course by direct experience there is more to this than just the focal point.. but for now that is really all that is important to understand as all else will come with your own observations--

------------
So there are many ways to practice, I will list a few here..

Focal meditation; this can be done with any point in existence and in a sense every practice is some version of this-- Light a candle in a dim room, watch the flame.. and keep your thoughts and awareness on the flame.. think only of the flame-- Do not let your thoughts wander, this will be a struggle.. this is like a force of will, not only must you will your self to meditate, you must maintain this willfulness--

Another is mantra meditation; this is done by repeating a phrase.. and keeping your attention on the phrase (this phrase can be meaningful, it can be meaningless, it can be in another language or a language you know.. though the results might be different so worth experimenting later down the line).. Keep repeating your phrase, and keep your attention only on this phrase; keep saying it, keep repeating it.. keep it as the focus in your mind--

Void meditation: this is actually a bit advanced maybe? but it is how I started consciously meditating (which of course if you noticed your own self defense mechanism and the mantra meditation in correlation, you have to some degree been practicing at least).. But this is where you do not focus on anything in particular, and you keep your mind clear of thoughts by letting them pass without going into them-- You see, this is about controlling your stream of thoughts, or more specifically your attention upon them which governs your experience-- So, this practice requires just focusing on a point in your mind, and focusing purely on that point (which is also kind of no point), and allowing thoughts to pass without engaging them--

This practice can reach a difficult point, because astral projection tends to kick in at least for me.. Which is useful later on, but a hindrance in the early stages, as it is distracting and breaks your concentration-- Later stages you will be able to hold yourself in different realms of projection--

--------

Another worthwhile note: the practice can be frustrating; it is important to a degree to relax yourself and not have any expectations as to what you will experience-- Many people practice meditation for the experiences it can grant you, but this can be a distraction; I would strictly in the beginning consider it as training your focal point-- Also, do not get mad or upset at failing... this is just another stream of thought to follow down and further leads you astray.. this is why letting go is important.. or quieting the mind.. because if you get upset over not being able to maintain focus, you further lose focus when it is as simple as just going back to your focal point.. it is quite expected you will wander, any time you recognize you have done so; move back to your focal point.. this is the training itself-- This is what is important.. is returning to the focal point, to slip into unconscious thought, become conscious of it and return to conscious thought or focus--
----

I hope that is helpful?

Very interesting. I've always known that cells have a spiritual knowing of their own, as of all living things, but never gave any mind to those within a person, plant or animal. Almost every living thing on this planet strives to survive and prosper. So it's simple math that when you send good energy to the cells within you, you begin to peacefully align in that way.
However, I doubt that a spiritual misalignment from cells would manifest itself as a spirit with human characteristics. I believe those are more likely the spirits who surround us that have taken conscious human form. Which takes me back to the question about the synchronized river. I mean, when you've established communication with the cells, how did they respond? In English? Lol.
Your information on meditation is most appreciated. I'll definitely make a few notes. Now that I understand the nature of the practice, I see how this would strengthen one's will and control over their mind and perspective (among other things). And it will match my current situation like a puzzle piece.
I've actually been trying to learn the ability to AP, but didn't understand Monroe's concept. His books are too read-ey in my opinion. It's exciting to think that as I master meditation, this phenomenon will occur without me even willing.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
My first experience was about 5 years ago, with my atheist college professor, he's an old intuitive type as well. I kept having this suspicion he was reading my thoughts because he kept dropping little hints and saying things I was thinking, finally I got fed up and thought "READ THIS, LALALA LAHLAHLAHLAHLAH!" And then right when I thought that....right in the middle of his lecture he said LALALA??!?!?..... and then I was like what the.........and then I started thinking all these other things and he kept responding to it, and by the end of it we were both freaked out, I found out his little secret and we were both pretty disturbed. He also became vengeful after that, and was somewhat harassing me... until school was over.

Sorry I can't seem to find the website I read a while back, I tried to google it but didn't see it.

I've seen a documentary on youtube about Russians who are experimenting with this phenomena, and they were quite accurate in their tests..... One guy would stand behind as the broadcaster, and the receiver would do whatever the broadcaster was thinking, like pick up a vase of flowers. They would then separate them into different rooms, and the receiver would pick up identical items of whatever the broadcaster was looking at and trying to transmit an image of to him.

This stuff is real alright, and I'm sure there are a few who have more control over than others. It's just a new thing so there's not going to be tons of information on how to master this kind of thing. You are probably right, there are probably methods to turn it off, I know I've read of some receivers who can cut out the thoughts they hear.

Wow man. 5 years is a long time. I suggest you read further up the thread about the practice of meditation if you haven't already. I feel that that's the way to go.
And I find it ironic and laughable that a telepathic college professor would be an atheist. If you're telepathic, you feel vibes, and anyone with a brain knows that such energy has a sort of metaphysical origin. There's definitely a sign in that.
Pretty trippy about the Russian researchers. Were they independent or government-funded?
And I know that those with above-average intuition are usually good people. But there's an inherent consensus of right and wrong in almost all of us, and no one in their right mind would feel that it's appropriate in an everyday situation to read someone's mind in order to plot against them. I agree with Django when he said psychics need to do moral and spiritual work as to not transgress one's rightful boundaries.
Old 31-05-2016, 12:32 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Very interesting. I've always known that cells have a spiritual knowing of their own, as of all living things, but never gave any mind to those within a person, plant or animal. Almost every living thing on this planet strives to survive and prosper. So it's simple math that when you send good energy to the cells within you, you begin to peacefully align in that way.
However, I doubt that a spiritual misalignment from cells would manifest itself as a spirit with human characteristics. I believe those are more likely the spirits who surround us that have taken conscious human form. Which takes me back to the question about the synchronized river. I mean, when you've established communication with the cells, how did they respond? In English? Lol.
Your information on meditation is most appreciated. I'll definitely make a few notes. Now that I understand the nature of the practice, I see how this would strengthen one's will and control over their mind and perspective (among other things). And it will match my current situation like a puzzle piece.
I've actually been trying to learn the ability to AP, but didn't understand Monroe's concept. His books are too read-ey in my opinion. It's exciting to think that as I master meditation, this phenomenon will occur without me even willing.

You would be quite surprised how they have spoken to me, because I am all of them-- This article would have helped me quite bit if I had found it earlier on, however I had to like always figure things out for myself-- Life has had a habit of keeping these things just out of view until I have come to a deeper understanding in my own way before allowing me to see that I am not crazy haha--

http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by...ralized-i.html

However, in general; in order to understand such things; you do have to learn a new language or few or million haha-- For this part I would read up on this...

http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm

The sixth circuit discusses:
Quote:
The evolutionary function of the sixth circuit is to enable us to communicate at Einsteinian relativities and neuro-electric accelerations, not using third circuit laryngeal-manual symbols but directly via feedback, telepathy and computer link-up. Neuro-electric signals will increasingly replace "speech" (hominid grunts) after space migration.

Which is basically like saying, your pattern recognition skills will become so hyper active that recognizing the meaning becomes more instantaneous rather than referential which is how language as we use it works--

And this stuff is quite related to chakra's which play an important role at once you reach a certain point.. however the information on chakra's were basically useless to me until I realized what they were talking about, and this has to deal with the first link I gave with the pluralized I's--

It is not so much about communicating with them, though this can be done, but it is you communicating with yourself-- It is more about creating a mental map that governs every aspect of yourself in a coherent fashion-- That is, your negative aspects work together with your positive aspects, to transcend into your full self expression--

But of course this is all going much deeper than need be, but it is food for thought--
Old 31-05-2016, 12:42 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Wow man. 5 years is a long time. I suggest you read further up the thread about the practice of meditation if you haven't already. I feel that that's the way to go.
And I find it ironic and laughable that a telepathic college professor would be an atheist. If you're telepathic, you feel vibes, and anyone with a brain knows that such energy has a sort of metaphysical origin. There's definitely a sign in that.
Pretty trippy about the Russian researchers. Were they independent or government-funded?
And I know that those with above-average intuition are usually good people. But there's an inherent consensus of right and wrong in almost all of us, and no one in their right mind would feel that it's appropriate in an everyday situation to read someone's mind in order to plot against them. I agree with Django when he said psychics need to do moral and spiritual work as to not transgress one's rightful boundaries.

That was just the first incident, I've had maybe 3 more after that. And yes, that's exactly why I mentioned he was atheist, one time he read my mind about religion and then started professing atheism to the class, and in the end I was like what the? Atheists for the most part vehemently deny the existence of paranormal phenomena, but this guy is freggin reading my mind? Pretty hypocritical and odd, so that's why I mentioned it. I think of science as an imperfect tool, not a religion, I know there is more to this reality than the mere physical.

One time was when I was mad at a friend, and I was feeling crazy hatred and thought "I'll KILL YOU!" and then he called me right then and started asking if everything is alright? I knew he got the message....
I never really was going to kill him I was just venting in my own thoughts and memories.

Another one I met, and the craziest of ALL experiences was with my TF. She's the only one who directly admitted/showed me that she can read my thoughts....In real time.... I'm not going to go into too much detail, but it's frighteningly accurate.....

lol.... I'm totally in another reality, I've had other psychic experiences too.