Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Pathfinder
Little people of the woods

Hello everyone,

I live in a small town surrounded by the woods. There's one particular path in the woods that I don't like to take, I sense really bad energy and had some bad experiences while working in a building nearby.
I've asked around and turns out that several people have heard voices in this part of the woods that sounded like entire conversations.They have also reported seeing very short figures walking around this area, they call them the little people of the woods.
I don't know as much about woodland creatures as I'd like to so I'm not sure what is it all about and I thought that perhaps someone here could have an idea? Thank you!
Old 26-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Master
as i understand it, the fey are beings which inhabit an alternate reality
from what people commonly think of as 'reality'. it can be possible to
pass from one realm into the other, and my thinking is that the bad vibes
you experience from that area are a magical "keep out" energy that they've
set in place to guard a portal point.
in general, fey beings are (much) more attuned to the life flow of the planet,
and they work towards her benefit [unlike humans who often seek to
dominate and control nature].
Old 30-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
as i understand it, the fey are beings which inhabit an alternate reality
from what people commonly think of as 'reality'. it can be possible to
pass from one realm into the other, and my thinking is that the bad vibes
you experience from that area are a magical "keep out" energy that they've
set in place to guard a portal point.
in general, fey beings are (much) more attuned to the life flow of the planet,
and they work towards her benefit [unlike humans who often seek to
dominate and control nature].

That's really interesting, thank you for your input.
I'm wondering if there's something I can do to break through this keep out energy, perhaps offerings, I can also just avoid this place althogether no to bother them, it's not necessary for me to go there anymore.
Old 09-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Newbie ;)

I Totally agree with H:O:R:A:C:E and had a personal experience with that kind of energy over half my life ago (in my 60's now).

I was taking a trail out of campground several weeks After tourist season ended(I think that was relevant !) I'd been traveling and camping for a couple of weeks and always felt joy everywhere Else I'd hiked. At that place I only got 300 feet up the trail and I suddenly felt "spooked" and "creepy". I was quite stunned and confused so I just sat right down on a log and looked around. I had learned to meditate by that time in my life and after I sat down I just went sort of "blank"....but I kept looking around. I think my aura must have been one big question mark as I sat there. A couple of minutes later only 20 or 30 feet away I began to see a gnome. He just plain materialized into visible right in front of me until he looked like a old storybook illustration in full 3-D. At that time in my life I didn't even Believe in them yet...so he gave me Quite a brain-altering thrill. After I'd Seen him he then just faded back out . It was quite obvious to me my question was answered,as to why I felt watched and spooked; and the little ones didn't want me there. I got the sense it was "their time". It wasn't "personal" at me, they were just finished with people being in their woods(for that year) . They probably had hikers alllll summer long and had repairs to do. giggle. :)

You could give them an offering of seeds,oatmeal,honey,cream,dried fruit or even beer(not kidding) . Across Europe homesteaders used to do that so the wee folk would look after their crops and livestock. I've Read they don't like salad though,as they are somewhat connected to Growing green things and not fond of plants killed before their cycle is done as an offering. SO,maybe go ask for an insight into a better time of year or just check from time to time and see if the bad feeling lifts.
Old 18-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Seeker

cool id love to go to the nature spirt realm if possible they seem generally very playful like positive children or something
Old 27-02-2017, 06:27 AM
Newbie ;)

The books by Tanis Hellinwell and the old Findhorn Garden Book are very helpful for those who want to get in touch. Taking pictures to find faces of fairies in leaves and nature scenes are also very helpful. It starts out as computer-play and seeking with imagination but if one pursues trying to find nature spirits they Notice you want them! and will begin to play with you and appear "for real".... All it takes is heart and giving them time...