Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-01-2011, 06:20 AM
-River-

Where Math meets the spirituality

In reviewing my previous post In regards to The after life I realized That I incorrectly and crudely layed out the basics to explain the modes of heaven and hell. In the previous post the lack of the equations fundematals were God = satan.
To explain this absolutly shocking statement needs a reviewed and drafted piece of work.
To begin,
As do to my experience with the spiritual apperations of any sort is nil at best. So I tend to think on thee realtion to the Physical realm. It is what I know. The Fact that I so desperatly crave knowledge of this other emacculant Realm of the mystic unknown has me Awed. So I tend to delve deeper in meditation and thought to morality and flesh to “desend” this so called sickness I find in many hearts.
I’ve recently come to realize that we as a spiritual growing community have vast and remote views on many subjects. Such as the conroversial subject as heaven and hell and I mean no intrusion but to put into words the best I can as my heart so desires. Based on my “data” that is my experience tells me that we are selves are creators. Steming from God to create as is the nature of God. That means that God is everything that is created. And as hard as it is to admit he created evil.
Hippies everywhere are crying at this statement, I know it’s crazy. But crazy as truth. Know I would assume that many aged souls have come to realize, just a stepping stone to greater things and beyond, but I write this for those who do not. You see when free will was created, a void in another dimension expanded. Every possibility good and bad was layed out. Which means obviously that a good and evil entity was presented. At this time is possibly the creators every torment and joy.
And he so loved the earth that he didn’t enjoy watching it burn down or “put us on a bar-b”. No. he created a , like time-out box for reflection on progress. (creator is progress) But we are selves either inflict, project, and even create ourselves such is the power god has given us.
So in direct relation to my previous post God does not equal satan. Satan and God = God2. Heaven and hell is the ying yang connection between the morals of soul individuals of good and evil. Thus good and evil are forces of a creation of will and only exists in the presence of action. The belief that one that God is only love + love is false. For threw life god experiences much. If not for bad then there is only god and no seperation, no progress, no growth, no creation! So in apologies to Spirit Guide Sparrow in such a rushed and primordial statement I didn’t regard that if you accept the knowledge of the good force you will receive the good force. If you fall into the fleshful bad force, then expect bad things? Right commen sense. Education is the savior in this sense of the creation of heaven and hell. The are mere bubbles in a vast ocean of possiblities, which do exist are real things and tuned to certain frequencies. God created us, we created heaven and hell.
Old 15-01-2011, 02:47 AM
Master
It's more the portrayal of the mind and the process of manifestation, The geometry is our perception of form, not an externally observed structure...it's where mind meets matter.

There is no numeric value for size is no part, it's about constants, ratios, which need no quantification, only the relationship.

The modeling is a beautiful symetry which possesses mathematical eloquence and aesthetic beauty, but the mind creates it's own version as the principle is understood.

Something is transmitting unique individuality through the empty constancy of space, or the 'empty space constant' (my own coinage).

It is why the ancient world followed the same proportions the whole planet over with their consistancy in the ratios of henges, temples and pyramids though seperated by continents... and aliens... It's universal, for the mind is the universe, yours is mine through the primal way in which thought structure divides, compares, defines and manifests, though seeing is believing so each to their own.

OK... I was going off the rails there... but metaphorically it's something to consider. The proportions themseves are cohesively mathematical (though not numerical), its a matter of understanding the principles, not quantifying them, and in your own mind inventing the eloquent symetry of dimesional structure which follows so naturally the very structure of your mind.
Old 16-01-2011, 02:51 AM
-River-

[quote=Gem]It's more the portrayal of the mind and the process of manifestation, The geometry is our perception of form, not an externally observed structure...it's where mind meets matter.

There is no numeric value for size is no part, it's about constants, ratios, which need no quantification, only the relationship.

The modeling is a beautiful symetry which possesses mathematical eloquence and aesthetic beauty, but the mind creates it's own version as the principle is understood.

Something is transmitting unique individuality through the empty constancy of space, or the 'empty space constant' (my own coinage).

It is why the ancient world followed the same proportions the whole planet over with their consistancy in the ratios of henges, temples and pyramids though seperated by continents... and aliens... It's universal, for the mind is the universe, yours is mine through the primal way in which thought structure divides, compares, defines and manifests, though seeing is believing so each to their own.

i think i might understand....
one perseves and thus creates simultaneously through each individual? right?
But i my previous post was on the aferlife and why there might be a heaven and hell. and i believe that to do the strenght of the fear of hell pretty much creates it, weither it is a personall hell for each individual or if they collect in one area of space called hell.
Old 16-01-2011, 06:58 AM
Master
[quote=-River-]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's more the portrayal of the mind and the process of manifestation, The geometry is our perception of form, not an externally observed structure...it's where mind meets matter.

i think i might understand....
one perseves and thus creates simultaneously through each individual? right?
But i my previous post was on the aferlife and why there might be a heaven and hell. and i believe that to do the strenght of the fear of hell pretty much creates it, weither it is a personall hell for each individual or if they collect in one area of space called hell.

I know nothing of heaven and hell, and what are they besides imagined scenarios of happiness and agony?

What if you make a sum of it heaven + hell = and find any and all of that imagery is a potential of the mind.
Old 17-01-2011, 03:17 AM
nventr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

I like this, because this is what I see. I don't see angels or saints. I see geometry and energy flows that create the geometry.