Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 21-11-2010, 07:29 PM
debbie.b

pendulum experience

hi everyone, just thought i'd share my experience with you. when i was younger i always used a pendulum for answers, 95% of the time it was correct. i knew what i was having each time i was pregnant because of using the pendulum! for some reason that i can't remember, i stopped using it.
my mamma passed away recently & i was told that if you held a pendulum or something on a chain that belongs to the deceased over another personal belonging of the deceased there would be a reaction.
my dadda tried it on just about everything that was my mammas but it just wouldn't work so i tried it & still nothing until this morning. i have a crystal guardian angel next to my bed that belonged to my mamma & i dangled my chain over it which has my mammas gold angel on.......well, i've never experienced such a pull before. it felt like the chain was being pulled out of my hand & it was swinging so fast around it was almost horizontal!!!
my mamma is most definitely still around bless her!!!
Old 21-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Ascender
I believe that love is an energy that never dies debbie, and that we travel within families as soulgroups.

I believe your mum will definitely be around you when ever you need her. (hug)
Cool with the pendulum!

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 08:22 PM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling Star
I believe that love is an energy that never dies debbie, and that we travel within families as soulgroups.

I believe your mum will definitely be around you when ever you need her. (hug)
Cool with the pendulum!

we certainly do travel as soul groups Falling Star. since i've started experiencing my awakening i've connected with some of my soul family.
my mamma was a very spiritually strong woman so it's great to know she can still communicate with us.
Old 21-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Ascender
we are on the same page then debbie. I have connected with many of my soulgroup within recognition and energy.

My mum, dad and brother very often visit me from spirit. And i love it when that happens. (hug)

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-11-2010, 08:37 PM
debbie.b

it's great as my dadda was never a believer in anything spiritual but since mamma died he's experienced things himself & now he is in awe of it all bless him :-)
Old 21-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Ascender
It is a great comfort isn't it. Our loved ones are only ever a thought away from us.
I developed as a medium as part of my spiritual awakening and now work towards opening others minds towards our eternal lives as truth and reality.

Talk to her often Debbie, she will listen to you. (hug). I am sure you do anyway.
great about your dads belief.

Old 21-11-2010, 09:15 PM
debbie.b

i've always been aware spiritually. since being a child i've had light columns with me & i can see auras & my empathic powers are very strong too. since the beginning of the year i've been able to open others minds to see what IS. it's truly uplifting. even more so cos i can share my experiences with like minded souls without being deemed as crazy! :-)
Old 21-11-2010, 09:17 PM
Ascender
we are all evolving to a much greater understanding now debbie. The veils between this world and spirit are being lifted so to speak.
sounds like you are doing great work! (hug)

Old 23-08-2011, 08:49 AM
regvita

Hi i was wondering if using pedulum is dangerous in any way?