Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 28-02-2014, 07:41 PM
Hermes

sensations of chi

Can anyone describe what chi feels like? I feel a tingling in my hands and sometimes a little brush of air feeling in my tors area when performing qigong. I can bring that feeling to my hands at will. Is this what gives me the ability to heal. will these sensations grow when my chi level increases?
Old 28-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Experiencer

I have been involved in both Tai Chi and Qi gung...
I am a reiki master and when I was first learning this martial art I was only a Reiki 2..but the instructor told me my face was a picture... He said You do Reiki I can tell.... and then asked me to describe to the class what I was feeling..
We were doing a warm up excercise with the 'Energy Ball' I said I could feel beams of energy coming from my palms, it felt like I was brushing each palm with a soft paintbrush in the centre of each palm.. The longer I did this excercise the more it built up.. and when I stopped the ecercise.. I was tingling right down to my toes for a good while afterwards....

I need to find another group as I do miss it ... and yes I can practice on my own...But I need to make time....
Old 28-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Hermes

That's very interesting! I have felt something similar with my own energy ball work. I wonder if I should do reiki. It sounds like it is very popular.
Old 07-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Experiencer

Popular.. I did not learn reiki for that reason.. I was drawn to it and the healing energy.. Tai chi etc was just a bonus.. It is wonderful to be able to channel this energy to help others.. Yes I could make momey out of this, but I do not need to.. I have enough for my needs so i do reiki Free of charge for people, all over the world too... There are some people who say you should make a charge for if people do not pay for something then they will not value it.. I disagree, often the people who need this most do not have the money.. but do have the real need to recieve a healing... So I think this is reward enough..