Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 28-05-2015, 01:27 PM
IfYou'reReadingThis

Woke Up To A Few Synchronicities This Morning. Thoughts?

Hello All,

I have really bad insomnia. I fell asleep this morning for a short while only to have a nightmare, waking me back up. It was a nightmare about the afterlife. Sadly, it was about being in hell, rather than Heaven. It wasn't the first time that I've had anxiety about being in the same situation. It's happened many times.

Anyway, the nightmare ended with me communicating with birds. (Birds were chirping and each chirp was a word that my brain received. My angels were sending them in that form, and this isn't the first time it's happened.) Birds really were chirping outside my window and I could hear them clearly even though my window was closed. I feel like I was half sleeping and half awake during the end of the nightmare. The nightmare ended with me having an overwhelming feeling that I needed to smoke a cigarette and be outside. So that's what I did.

I pressed play on a song that was paused on my phone called "I See Red". Moments later, I look out from my porch to see two red cardinals flying together and soon they were out of eyesight. And the singer then says "I See Red".

Later, I get smoke in my eyes from my burning cigarette and the same singer (different song) says "don't take your eyes off of me".

I haven't experienced synchronicities this sudden or continuous in a while.
Something good came out of it though. I went for a walk, which turned into a run and I broke a sweat. I've been meaning to exercise lately.
Just thought I'd share and see if anyone had any thoughts on this!
Old 29-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Ascender
Hell dream: A sign to live our life in a better way.
Old 31-05-2015, 04:46 AM
IfYou'reReadingThis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen.Y
Hell dream: A sign to live our life in a better way.

Thank you.