Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2007, 08:46 PM
cweiters

A New attitude

Thanks to you Gomez I have a new attitude.

Love to all
cw
Old 22-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Makoorakoo

dear Gomez,

what are your thoughts on pyrokenesis?

Martyn
Old 22-01-2007, 09:14 PM
GomezTheHampster

Dear Makoorakoo,

Pyrokinesis is great, if only used for good, for example, snack grilling! So, if you are interested in gaining pyrokinetic abilities, I suggest you to keep up to daily practice, and soon I'll send you an invitation to a grill party at my place!
Of course, remember, only use it for good. Revenge is never the right answer.

Light (and its fiery flames) be with you!

Yours sincerely -

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Nellie_the_goat

Dear Gomez,

Thank goodness I found you! Hopefully you can answer the question that has been troubling me for ages!
As you see from my avatar, I am a goat. I live on board the HMS Bellerophon in Nelson's time and am using a wormhole to write to you. (Don't ask me how I do it, I don't understand it either. The world has started looking really funny since I tasted the "rum" stuff the crew always drinks!)

Anyway, what really worries me is this: Sailors go to Davy Jones' locker when they drown. So far, so good. But what about goats? I don't want to be in a locker, I need open spaces to move about, and I can't stand the smell after a while. The smell of the sailors, that is. And if Davy Jones' Locker is underwater, my fur would suffer as well, as wool should never get in contact with salt water, just fresh water and special soap. I would like to go to Fiddler's Green, as I like the sound of the "Green" in the name, but I'm not so sure about how to do it.

I hope you can help me - if this question is too complicated and you don't have time to reply, I fully understand that. Here's a lovely furry cheese for you, enjoy!

Yours, Nellie
Old 22-01-2007, 09:53 PM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellie_the_goat
Dear Gomez,

Thank goodness I found you! Hopefully you can answer the question that has been troubling me for ages!
As you see from my avatar, I am a goat. I live on board the HMS Bellerophon in Nelson's time and am using a wormhole to write to you. (Don't ask me how I do it, I don't understand it either. The world has started looking really funny since I tasted the "rum" stuff the crew always drinks!)

Anyway, what really worries me is this: Sailors go to Davy Jones' locker when they drown. So far, so good. But what about goats? I don't want to be in a locker, I need open spaces to move about, and I can't stand the smell after a while. The smell of the sailors, that is. And if Davy Jones' Locker is underwater, my fur would suffer as well, as wool should never get in contact with salt water, just fresh water and special soap. I would like to go to Fiddler's Green, as I like the sound of the "Green" in the name, but I'm not so sure about how to do it.

I hope you can help me - if this question is too complicated and you don't have time to reply, I fully understand that. Here's a lovely furry cheese for you, enjoy!

Yours, Nellie

Dear Nellie the goat

Nellie, dear Nellie, is that really you? I used to be Ernie the lookout seagull on that same ship, and ou always let me nap on your left horn. You;re as lovely as ever my dear. You don't have to worry about a watery grave, because you'll be reborn, and with any luck, as a nice girl hampster, and we''l be able to play house, or would that be pasture together.

And now that you mention Fiddler's Green, I think we might really be soulmates. Let me take a deeper look into those lovely eyes. Did you use to be a small marmalade lady cat in Cincinnati Ohio? If so, we were married, because I used to be that handsome tiger tabby named Rollo. How I long for that days again. If there's anyway to escape that nasty wormhole, please come a running. Our timeless love will never die.

Baaaaaaaaa for now,

Gomez
Old 22-01-2007, 10:31 PM
rose

Dear Gomez

Good to see you happy now you've left home and gone to the SpiritualForums boarding house.

The hedgehog hasn't come of age yet. And while i am not against inter-speciel dating, i think it would be wise if you find yourself a nice hamster girl who likes to play on the wheel and enjoys japanese food as much as you do. i would love to see you settled down. that's all i ask of you. i want grandhamsters!

love
Rose
Old 22-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Nellie_the_goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomezTheHampster
Dear Nellie the goat

Nellie, dear Nellie, is that really you? I used to be Ernie the lookout seagull on that same ship, and ou always let me nap on your left horn. You;re as lovely as ever my dear. You don't have to worry about a watery grave, because you'll be reborn, and with any luck, as a nice girl hampster, and we''l be able to play house, or would that be pasture together.

And now that you mention Fiddler's Green, I think we might really be soulmates. Let me take a deeper look into those lovely eyes. Did you use to be a small marmalade lady cat in Cincinnati Ohio? If so, we were married, because I used to be that handsome tiger tabby named Rollo. How I long for that days again. If there's anyway to escape that nasty wormhole, please come a running. Our timeless love will never die.

Baaaaaaaaa for now,

Gomez

Dear Gomez,

Isn't that wonderful? It's a pity you can't see the tears of joy streaming down my face - you were rnie the lookout seagull! Oh, I'm so, so glad to see you, it was wonderful having you around!!!
Thank you for your kind words, you haven't changed much either - well, apart from the obvious lack of wings, but apart from that you're still the same old Ernie. Oh, what fun we had back in the old days in Nelson's Navy!
I really look forward to being reborn with you, and of course we can play house, or pasture, or whatever you wish together. If only that day would come soon....

I vaguely remember having been the cat you mentioned, and I also remember Rollo. What fun we had digging in the flowerpots and peeing on the carpet! We must really do that again soon - I also miss that very much!

Again, I'm so pleased to have found you again! The bosun is bawling at me because he wants to use the wormhole himself, to travel to the future and buy the "Playwench" calendars of the next twenty years. That man is a pain in the rear...siiiiigggghhhhh...

I'll be baaaaack later!

Nellie
Old 22-01-2007, 11:03 PM
tiltjlp

Thanks for all the great questions folks, Gomez and I are having a blast. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my looney bin. Bear with us if questions aren't answered quickly all the time. I think I sprained something important when I saw Nellie the goat's picture. I'm still all a twitter.

John/Gomez

Last edited by tiltjlp : 23-01-2007 at 06:26 AM.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltjlp
Thanks for all the great questions folks, Gomez and I are having a blast. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my looney bin. Bear with us if questions aen't answered quickly all the time. I think I sprained something important when I saw Nellie teh goat's picture. I'm still all a twitter.

John/Gomez

john i'm very pleased to discover you're almost as mad as i am
Old 23-01-2007, 01:09 AM
angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomezTheHampster
Hi Angel,

Hey, I like your wings sweetie. As for your little hippo, there's no such thing as too fat for furry critters. Mend him gently with the costliest thread you can afford, and be sure to warm the needle first. After the operation, whisper soothingly to him, and serve him warm milk and gingersnaps with a honey glaze. Be sure to have a good supply on hand, I'll be over to visit my little buddy.

If you are gentle with him, he should last quite a whike before stuffings explore. Groom him gentle with a lint brush and his last days should be his happiest.

With heavenly delight,

Gomez

Dear Gomez

Thank you for your advice, and i will do as you have suggested. Anything to save my little friend. I have told him about your visit, he got really excited, i had to tell him to calm down before he broke another stitch, awww he was in such pain, bless him.

Thank you so much for caring Gomez and we look forward to seeing you. Your like the new celeb.

love and light dear Gomez

Angel xxx
Closed Thread