Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2007, 07:13 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
gomez i have a problem, i really hope you can advise me, i itch a lot and up until now have blamed my cat (she loves hampsters by the way!!!) but i've noticed i itch even more while on this forum and when the cat is nowhere to be seen, i don't suppose you know why do you?? you're not erm.....harbouring any 'lodgers' are you?? much love, your cheese is in the postxxxx

Finally, an interesting question; I thought you had all forgotten about good old Gomez. First off, love to your cat, they are some of my favorite people. And thanks for you cheese offering, it's mighty tasty.

As for your itching, [and I wouldn't be surprised if many other members suffer itching too] it is a very good sign. Being part of a spiritual forum, and a seeker of the truth, you have progressed to the point where you have excited your soul's spirit. What you feel as itching is actually the vibrations of your soul as it communicates not only with the cosmos, but also with other spiritual-minded souls.

While this often occurs to everyone on a spiritual path, many persons won't feel it, because they are intolerant of others beliefs, and worry their selves that they alone know the truth and must preach it to the ignorant masses. While we all have many common experiences, we each have a unique path that we walk. Not to concern yourselves, all paths join at the end, at the great cheese basket. Enjoy your itching, dear Daisy.

Much love, and a nice soft mellow cheese,

Gomez
Old 17-04-2007, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account
ahhhhhhh, thank you so much gomezxxxx
i was beginning to think i had fleas there for a while, so the more itchy i get the better then?? that's good.
by the way i think we had a gomez imposter a while back, i hope you found out who that was and kicked them in to touch for it!
hmmm quite therapeautic this scratching lark, we could give the others a flea or two to get them on the road to itch heaven, right i'm off to file my nails so i don't hurt myself too much, many hugs gomezxxx

ps cheese breath is much better than beer breath don't you think?
Old 19-04-2007, 01:32 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
ahhhhhhh, thank you so much gomezxxxx
i was beginning to think i had fleas there for a while, so the more itchy i get the better then?? that's good.
by the way i think we had a gomez imposter a while back, i hope you found out who that was and kicked them in to touch for it!
hmmm quite therapeautic this scratching lark, we could give the others a flea or two to get them on the road to itch heaven, right i'm off to file my nails so i don't hurt myself too much, many hugs gomezxxx

ps cheese breath is much better than beer breath don't you think?

Yes, cheese breath reigns supreme, and as for a beverage, I stick to mandarin orange flavored water, and now and again some nice sour milk. Now as for spiritual itching, while it does become noticable the more spiritually focused you are, if it begins to drive you bonkers, be careful. You could have some fleas, or a case of dry skin. If it starts to get more than you can handle, consider a vinegar and tomatoe bath.

As for an imposter, I did let my trainee answer a few questions a while back, and that didn't go over too well. But that's what training is all about. I'll try to answer all inquiries myself for now on, but being a Hampster, I do tend to be naturally lazy. And it's hard to eat cheese and type at the same time. I sure hope Mama Rose doesn't see this or she'll lecture me no end.

Itch On!!

Gomez
Old 19-04-2007, 01:43 AM
Deactivated Account
great advice again gomez, as for the sour milk yuk! but it's just one step away from cheese i suppose.
i will try that mixture for the bath as i am quite close to bonkers just lately, with and without the itching!
perhaps your trainee needs further training, or just sacking lol!
tell me are hampsters lazy if there is a cat near bydo you scurry away with your cheeks full of cheese or do you befriend the cat by sharing?
i think if i was a cat i'd rather eat cheese than a hampster!
don't worry i'll try and throw Mama Rose right off the scent with a huge tub of parmesan, one whiff of that she'll be scurrying for the laundry basket to wash you socks.
well gomez been nice chatting as always but i must go and climb in my little nest and sleep, goodnight my furry friendxxxxx
Old 26-04-2007, 10:14 AM
GomezTheHampster

Greetings human-type people friends,

I just noticed that preaching is once again being allowed on the forum, which only makes sense since this is a spiritual forum, right? So anyway, I have a question for the Queens Of Cheese, meaning Mama Rose and that wonderful flower of a woman Daisy.

Are there any other members who are non-human type critters, preferably rodents? And which board would be best suited for posting a sermon about the Holy Golden Cheddar Wheel Of Life. And would it be OK if I started a thread on the Joys Of Stinky Cheese. Thank you for reading my humble questions, I will now leave you with . . .

Curds and whey,

Gomez
Old 26-04-2007, 01:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning or afternoon Gomez, nice to meet you !

I am not sure of your time zone or if you are drifting " Somewhere in Time" - but I was just going to fix myself a snack and wondered if you would like to join me ? It is a horseradish cheddar grilled cheese sandwich ! And before you wrinkle your cute little nose, it is delicious !! I know, I do not even like horseradish myself and it must be made with homemade Italian Spiced Cheese bread - first you toast the bread ( with a glass of red wine, hee hee ) make the sandwich, then zap it in the Micro and voila ! It is ready !!! yum yum, hope you enjoy .........I was wondering how does one say Voila in Italian, do you know ?

anyway, was wondering if anyone ever answered your question about why the woodchucks eat wood instead of cheese ? well, I have heard there was a cherry flavored wood, like a dessert wood and you peel off the bark , soak it in hot water and it makes a delicious tea !! ohhh and it does have special powers, so I have heard, have not tried it myself.........

interesting ideas for new threads......

[i]oh, and about those other members, non - human, I have a friend, not sure if he is in the rodent family or not, there is a slight translation problem ~ he speaks fran

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
gomez how could you forget the lovely gladys!!!
Old 26-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by GomezTheHampster
Greetings human-type people friends,

I just noticed that preaching is once again being allowed on the forum, which only makes sense since this is a spiritual forum, right? So anyway, I have a question for the Queens Of Cheese, meaning Mama Rose and that wonderful flower of a woman Daisy.

Are there any other members who are non-human type critters, preferably rodents? And while board would be best suited for posting a sermon about the Holy Golden Cheddar Wheel Of Life. And would it be OK if I started a thread on the Joys Of Stinky Cheese. Thank you for reading my humble questions, I will now leave you with . . .

Curds and whey,

Gomez

aw gomez you're a cute cuddly little hampster i'd be very interested in reading your sermons about both of those topics feel free
Old 28-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Deactivated Account

oh my Gomez !! This is eerie...... I was reading somewhere, can't remember exactly where as you know I get lost in this maze sometimes (still looking for a tour guide, hee hee) anyway ~ I read somewhere that horseradish cheddar cheese is your favorite cheese ? I had no clue and my first offer of cheese to you is this particular cheese !! WOW, must be some kind of connection here.......

speaking of here, I think you are missing .... or just out to lunch ?

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-04-2007, 07:22 AM
GomezTheHampster

Quote:
gomez how could you forget the lovely gladys!!!

I haven't forgotten Gladys, but my lovely ball and chain Tisha is quite possessive and jealous. If I don't toe the line, she might yank me Internet connection. And if I can find some free time between eating and sleeping, I'll be sure to write a few cheesy lectures.

Gomez
Closed Thread