Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 22-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Seeker

My Daddy

As Christmas draws near I feel your loss more and more. It will be 8 weeks on Christmas Day since you left us. It will be a hard day for us all but knowing you are around in spirit will help. I still miss the cuddles and long to have one more conversation, one more kiss............

I know you will be there with us on Christmas Day, as you are with us everyday and I will hold onto that while we honour your life and the happiness you gave us everyday. Your family were your world and you put me on a pedestal I felt I didn't deserve but you put me there and for that I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Until we meet again my most wonderful Daddy. xxxxxxxxxx
Old 22-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Experiencer
hugs (((((((((((((TISH))))))))))))
He will be arnd now and on christmas as well....

Lots of love and hugs,
Whitelotus
Old 22-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Until we meet again my most wonderful Daddy. xxxxxxxxxx

What a bright and sparkling message of love~
and how lucky you are to have such a dad.

Bright blessings to you, Tish.

Old 24-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Seeker

Thank you whitelotus and Silvergirl for your kind messages. Bless you both.

Silvergirl, yes I am lucky to have had such a wonderful dad. He put his family first in everything he did. He was so proud of us all, even telling people he had two daughters and two sons as he embrased into his life my husband and sister in law in such a loving way.

No one could have wanted a better and more loving dad.
Old 24-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Occultist

Lost my Daddy Oct 27th 2007. 4 days before Samhain his favorite time of year. I was older when my Daddy passed but it hurts all the same I crumbled like a little girl when I seen him laying in that casket.
Watching my kid sister brush his hair back and kiss him goodbye.
Trying my hardest to remain poised and keep it together for my Mom.
A huge part of me died the day my Daddy died I in all honesty will never be the same.