Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-07-2011, 05:19 PM
dunno

Hi Trieah,

I was actually hoping you were going to tell me I was dead and helped me move on. At least then I would have had an end to this existence where I am now. But you did convince me I'm still alive. So that's good. I know what you mean about wondering if you're dead under normal circumstances. I've done that too. Once a person hears the old philosophical question about how do I know that I really even exist, you can't help but wonder that. The answer is in an old Moody Blues song. I also remember hearing it when I took Metaphysics in collage. The answer is, "I think, I think I am. Therefore I am", and the Moody Blues added, "I think". But in Metaphysical thinking I don't recall that last I Think. At least I don't think I remember the last I think, I think. LOL You can really drive yourself crazy with too much of that. I know that for a fact because I used to drive myself crazy with it.

Thank you again for answering me. I am wondering something else. How do you find spirits that are stuck here? Is it anything like in the TV show "Ghost Whisperer"? I won't be surprised if it isn't. What TV and Hollywood do to real things that go on is almost a crime. So I mean do you go to places where ghosts might be, looking for trapped souls, or do they approach you, and where does this happen? Anywhere, or only in certain places?

I've said several times now that this Internet is an amazing thing. I probably would have never met someone who does what you do in my personal life, but over the Net I have met all kinds of people I could never meet here in person. I'm a very curious soul. I hope you don't mind me asking.

Jack
Old 23-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Trieah

Heh, yeah I get into trouble driving myself crazy at times by thinking too deeply about metaphysical, spiritual and philosophical stuff all the time. Every now an then, I'll try to convince myself that I'm really dead and just need to move on. Hasn't worked yet though, so I guess that means I'm still alive as well I'm always telling myself that I'm one of the biggest fools I know, cause I just find it to darn difficult to stop being who I am and just live life to it's fullest potential, ALL THE TIME, instead of part time. Being a deep thinker is great an all, but it's also nice to just stop thinking too deeply and just enjoy. I suppose it's one of those catch 22 kind of things

I don't really watch TV any more to know how that "Ghost Whisperer" show does it. Mostly, they come to me. And sometimes I wind up calling out to them, whether knowingly or unknowingly. I've been told that I have a beam of white Light around me that attracts them to me. Believe it or not, I've even had them come to me through the internet, like if I'm looking at photo evidence of ghosts, if they hear me thinking about them, they will come. One time, myself and a few other people did a soul rescue via a chat room session, for a guy who worked in a nursing home that was full of trapped souls. I could just feel these waves and waves of souls coming out of my computer because of what I was telling them in the chat room.

I've had spirits come to me in dreams. And, I've been able to send my spirit out to a location to help who was there. Heh, I've even taken my guides along with me to locations to help clear areas out. I've had some amazing experiences with all this kind of stuff.

The down side of it though, is that it just takes so much out of me after a while, that I go through much longer periods where I feel cut off from the spirit world. My connection just feels so weak during those times, that I can't always feel or hear my guides around me. Sometimes it can last months on end. But I just can't help myself from wanting to help out as many lost souls as I can. Like yourself, I have also done a lot to help the living as well though. I just tend to burn my candle up and down the entire length, instead of just burning it at both ends, LOL. Probably why I sometimes feel so empty and tired inside from time to time. But oh well. People and souls still need their help. Iz my yob

I'm rather looking forward to the day when it will be my turn to get help, whether it be through finally getting the wishes I have for myself, or through the final end of this particular existence. It'll be nice to just be able to relax with out any more worries, cares or responsibilities.
Old 24-07-2011, 05:38 AM
primrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by raradolly
I died when I was a little girl. There wasn't even a light to go into. But I did come back.

Could you tell us what you remember of this experience?
Old 24-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Saffier

Hello dear One's
Pierre Teilhard De Chardin grew further too you know...and Now he could tell
you that we pretended both... being human beings seeking a spiritual experience and being spiritual beings living a human experience...but Now we
are going beyond those states of consiousness into the UNKNOWNS...beyond all dualities.... beyond all things based on all possible OLD thoughtforms....realy
FREE from 3d....
Hearthug Saffier
Old 26-07-2011, 08:16 AM
midnightstar

I believe if you don't go into the light when you die, you just hang about on earth until you either realise you are dead and move on, or someone helps you to move on.
Old 26-07-2011, 11:51 PM
Council Of Nine

When the physical body is no longer viable and you leave this plane you will walk the steps of light, this is something you can not control it's just what happens.
Ghosts are only a manifestation of our yellow ray or 3rd density body, this usually happens through a traumatic death, but our spirit does not stay we move on regardless.
Old 27-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
When the physical body is no longer viable and you leave this plane you will walk the steps of light, this is something you can not control it's just what happens.
Ghosts are only a manifestation of our yellow ray or 3rd density body, this usually happens through a traumatic death, but our spirit does not stay we move on regardless.

No offence, but have you actually had any first hand encounters with ghosts or hauntings to know this for a fact? Or are you just going off the assumptions that all things in the spirit world are made up of love and light?

I've been around mediums who've been given messages by their client's deceased parent, to not to worry about Aunt So and so, cause she made it into the Light. I've known other mediums who've had deceased family members come to give thanks for helping their loved one finally cross over into the Light, after all their attempts to call that family member home had failed. Why would there even be a need to stress these kinds of messages, if there was no truth behind some spirits getting stuck?

I myself, have personally lived through a haunting, shortly after I got involved in helping trapped spirits. This was not a haunting associated with the land. These two ghosts came to me specifically, wanting help, because I had opened myself up to helping spirits. Since I was still so new at all of it, I didn't know what to make of the way they were desperately trying to get my attention. Eventually, the haunting escalated to the point to where they were able to manifest a much more convincing message. Not only did they start stabbing me with an invisible knife, to create intense physical pain. But they also manifested a real knife, and cut the 3/4 inch wide plastic band of my wrist watch in half, while I was still wearing it!

Do you mean to tell me, that a spirit of the Light, would do such a thing to a living person? I'm sorry, I've just seen too much of the darker side of the spirit world to believe there is no such thing as an earthbound trapped spirit.

You don't have to believe what I say is true, in order for me to have personally had these kinds of experiences