Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-02-2018, 02:25 PM
Newbie ;)

help

Hello.

I am frankly in need of help, I am a mature Chrisitian mystic, I have experienced three powerful extensions of consciousnesss into the depths of my own unconscious mind and now my soul is very very real to me, I have freed myself from my shadow on two seperate occasions, the last about a year ago with the help of my psychiatrist who acted as my confessor, after this I attained a valid enlightenment, but I also suffer from bi polar disorder, I developed a psychosis which damaged my brain and recently I spent 5 weeks hallucinating strongly while in a mental illness unit, I used to look for signs from my God but now I am concerned in case they are just hallucinations, I have a psychitarist, but she knows nothing about the unconscious mind, she only thinks of the physical brain. I need help from the rarest of people, a master, someone who has freed themselves from their own shadow, can anyone help please?
Old 03-02-2018, 09:01 PM
Master

I see this post is also in Spiritual Development with a few responses. I'll repeat my reply here:

Hi Richard

As you say, a true Master is the rarest of people. All I can suggest is that just as the cause of your suffering is within you, so the solution to your suffering is within. So perhaps you do not need any signs from your God or even the assistance of a master. Find that still space within your heart and abide in that space, for in that space there is peace and the ending of all suffering.

Peace.
Old 03-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Knower
I posted in your identical other thread. Re-posting here...

I agree with iamthat. I'll just add my 2cents, because I have been through psychosis after becoming enlightened and specifically, after meeting God.

You mentioned bi-polar. Do you think perhaps your "enlightened self" has been split from your "normal self"?

I've thought about this before, because I am certain this happened to me. For a while after becoming enlightened, my normal personality was still there, but separate from my "enlightened self". I transcended my ego, my mind, my body. I was outside it. I had a deep sense of self held outside physical reality. My body and mind still worked the same way it always did, same personality, but I separated my sense of self from it.

What did this mean? It meant I basically had a split-ego. I didn't realize at the time that my "transcended self" was actually still ego. This split-ego business is tricksy stuff, it's already starting to sound like an illness, right?

So how did I fix that? Nonduality helped me fix it. Not-two. I stabilized myself in the absolute, nondual truth. Which means a lot of things at once.

1) The witness, and the appearances happening to the witness are not two, but one. Like light to a TV screen, they become one. They are one.

2) From the nondual perspective, there is only YOU. There is not YOU and another person. There is not YOU and another personality. There is not YOU and appearances happening to you. There is only YOU.

3) All dualities become irrelevant. Up and down, You and I, good and bad, this and that. Things just are what they are.

To stabilize in the nondual truth was an important step for me. Everything just kinda mellowed out after a little while and left me in one miraculous event called Life. I can still remove myself from my body at any time. As in, I can move my sense of self out of my body and mind and I become untouchable. (Note: I don't stay there, because I've got a mission at hand, I can't just leave)

But to stabilize in the nondual truth is when you become "The Limitless One".

I hope this helps, much love!
Old 06-02-2018, 05:38 PM
boshy b. good

there is outlook but with anothers. make optimo about you and what
you got and then turn to the others. optimo from self is a burst that
applacates therefore a burst to big deal right, on what we be through.
yeah, optimist but for a guy. optimist is feel covers of good, optimo
picks that up.

glad to share..
Old 02-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello Slash112

Hello Slash112

I have lost your email, could you email me?

Richard