Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 03-08-2016, 03:23 AM
Experiencer

most of my dreams are lucid.why is this??

Growing up I heard the term "lucid dreaming" and never understood why everyone got excited about it because most of the dreams I have I know I'm dreaming. Why do some people have lucid dreams with almost every dream they have?
Old 23-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Seeker

Some people are just what I would call "naturals" - it is just how you are. Others work really hard to gain the ability part of the time: Some work for years without much luck. This is more common than just doing it, which is why people get excited about it.

I'm the same way. I just kinda started doing it as a teenager, and didn't hear the term until a few years later.
Old 25-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Why do some people have lucid dreams with almost every dream they have?

As the Thief has said, some people are natural lucid dreamers. Just like some people are naturally good at languages, or music, or what-have-you.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by memo20
Growing up I heard the term "lucid dreaming" and never understood why everyone got excited about it because most of the dreams I have I know I'm dreaming. Why do some people have lucid dreams with almost every dream they have?

Dreams:Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist will add some Light~

Work with this .....
Old 13-09-2016, 02:07 PM
Pathfinder

this is a great gift you have. People are practicing their whole life to get near to where you are. You should start learning how not only to realize you are dreaming, but to build a world in your dreams.
Old 29-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Master
i thng all dreams r lucded u cud say depds on foooood we hav u cud say sum tims i hav a lot of chese on purs juts 3 dream

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-11-2016, 02:44 PM
Newbie ;)

oh, Memo - you are so lucky! My LDs have been still rare, though the first were in my childhood mixed with sleep paralisys episodes
Old 26-11-2016, 07:10 AM
Seeker

My dreams are extremely vivid. But I am not sure whether or not they would be classed as lucid. They feel very real at the time.But I am always vaguely aware that I am dreaming. How can I tell if they are lucid or not?
Old 16-12-2016, 04:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney
My dreams are extremely vivid. But I am not sure whether or not they would be classed as lucid. They feel very real at the time.But I am always vaguely aware that I am dreaming. How can I tell if they are lucid or not?

If you have control, if you can control your movement or feel your body in the dream.

Lucid dream is not vauge, it's hyper surreal and crystal clear, like it's real life. And the next day you remember it very well.

There is something in dream research called visual acuity while sleeping, basically some peoples dreams appear more clear to them than others. It's like dream visual acuity is the 20/20 of your dreaming eyes, some people have super clear and vivid dreams similar to a lucid dreamer but not the control over their actions within the dream like a lucid dreamer.
Old 16-12-2016, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooney

Sometimes medication makes dreams more vivid.

I heard marijuana and THC makes dreams less vivid and easy to forget.