Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-11-2017, 05:56 AM
Experiencer
As you perceive something, you give birth to a thought, and this thought now thinks. Now that it exists, now that it has been conjured, now that it has been focused,now it vibrates. Now, by Law of Attraction, other thoughts that are vibrationally same will come to it. So it begins its expansion immediately. --- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Philadelphia, PA on Thursday, October 15th, 1998
Old 24-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Thumbs up

No matter what it is, if you really want it, and if you get out of the way of it,
it will happen.
It must be. It is Law. It can be no other way.
It’s the way this Universe is established.
If you want it and you relax, it will happen.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-11-2017, 03:43 PM
The realization that something is not as you want it to be
is an important first step,
but once you have identified that, the faster you are able to turn your attention
in the direction of a solution, the better,
because a continuing exploration of the problem will prevent you
from finding the solution.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-11-2017, 10:30 PM
No matter what the issue is, don’t try to justify why you don’t feel good.
And don’t try to justify why you should feel differently.
Don’t try to blame whatever it is you think the reason is that’s keeping you
from feeling good.
All of that is wasted effort.
Just try to feel better right now.

Old 01-12-2017, 10:28 AM
Thumbs up

When you withdraw your attention from those things that are not pleasing,
and you put your attention upon those things that are pleasing,
those pleasing things begin to become more abundant;
and those not-pleasing things become more rare.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Wink

When you want something that you believe, it feels good.
But when you have a desire that you doubt, then that desire does not feel good
because the vibrational content of your desire and the vibrational content
of your belief does not match.

Negative emotion is simply present when you are thinking in opposition to your own desire.

Voila!

Old 03-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Deactivated Account

“You will notice that those who speak most of prosperity, have it. Those who speak most of health, have it. Those who speak most of sickness, have it. Those who speak most of poverty, have it. It is Law. It can be no other way…The way you feel is your point of attraction, and so, the Law of Attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you feel. When you feel lonely, you attract more loneliness. When you feel poor, you attract more poverty. When you feel sick, you attract more sickness. When you feel unhappy, you attract more unhappiness. When you feel healthy and vital and alive and prosperous—you attract more of all of those things.”

- Abraham Hicks

Old 03-12-2017, 07:18 PM
Lightbulb

You are always living a reflection of whatever you are outputting.
And so, if you get into a little pocket where a lot of people are being rude,
it’s probably because you are being rude—
or because you have been aware of people being rude.

Nothing ever happens to you that is not part of your vibration!

Old 04-12-2017, 02:49 AM
Master
I know this thread is specifically for manifestation quotes by Abraham Hicks. But could we also maybe get a spin off thread and post other quotes from other people too ? I don't mean to derail the thread. I just really thought this quote by Steve Noble was great.

"There is a saying in shamanism: “if you do not live your own dream then you will live out someone else’s dream”. What this means is that we are always dreaming our lives into being. If you do not put energy into the dream of your own life then you will get caught up in the orbit of your family’s dream, your lover’s dream, your boss’s dream, or some organisation’s dream.
Therefore it is important to put energy into the dream you want to birth into being in the world. When the moon is growing from dark to full, it is time to contemplate the things you would love to birth into your reality. When the moon is waning from full to dark it is a time to contemplate what you need to release to realise the life you love. If you do this then you will be in tune with the natural cycles of the Universe."
~Steve Noble
Old 07-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I know this thread is specifically for manifestation quotes by Abraham Hicks. But could we also maybe get a spin off thread and post other quotes from other people too ? I don't mean to derail the thread. I just really thought this quote by Steve Noble was great.

"There is a saying in shamanism: “if you do not live your own dream then you will live out someone else’s dream”. What this means is that we are always dreaming our lives into being. If you do not put energy into the dream of your own life then you will get caught up in the orbit of your family’s dream, your lover’s dream, your boss’s dream, or some organisation’s dream.
Therefore it is important to put energy into the dream you want to birth into being in the world. When the moon is growing from dark to full, it is time to contemplate the things you would love to birth into your reality. When the moon is waning from full to dark it is a time to contemplate what you need to release to realise the life you love. If you do this then you will be in tune with the natural cycles of the Universe."
~Steve Noble

Nice quote, very similar to Abraham Hicks with a twist, me likes. Sometimes we throw in other quotes on here, but usually we keep the thread in alignment with the original subject topic and title. This Helps keep the topics organized on the forum and new members not to get confused.

we have tons of threads on the forum that are centered around themes.
Or you can make jump start your own thread if you would like

Here are a couple of other quotes threads

Quotes from the Masters

Favorite quotes

Inspirational quotes

The power of positive

Abraham Hicks has been such a powerful influence on a lot of our members, It's probably best we keep this thread specifically Abraham Hicks

Thanks for sharing and asking though.