Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Master
It might have been a few years ago and possibly more but I came across one woman who I definitely had a connection to and, though she didn't seem to feel the same depth as I did, she would visibly relax in my presence and, this bit was interesting, nothing that came out of me wasn't accepted of judged... it was well deep and she was in a relationship but still I couldn't help myself. Except I could help myself in the sense that I had a degree of mindfulness even then so I kind of let myself become obsessed even to the extent I found her address and went and parked in front of her house, well a little ways off, to encounter these almost overwhelming feelings.

It was then, having tracked her down and feeling like a stalker, I knew I needed outside help and so I found a clairvoyant, clairaudiant might be a better description, whom I sent 50 bucks to and she did a reading by email.

In this reading, a past life one, it was stated that this woman had been my wife and that we had 4 kids and she was pregnant with the fifth and, as we were living as traders on a boat, one day she fell overboard and drowned. Then I pined for her the rest of that life and as soon as I read this I knew, to the bottom of my being, that that was her... and more than that, that she was now alright and a great weight lifted from me.

I realised I'd been looking for her in every woman I'd ever met, I'd needed to find her and as soon as I realised this, after having been told and felt it in myself, I was able to let go... fully and completely... and as a result, since then, have plain old normal friendships with women.

And shortly after this, and I'd known she and her partner had been trying for years, she got pregnant and had a baby!

All this said, I've had many other healing experiences, and they really are experiences, to the extent I don't really think healing, all by itself, is of any practical use. I really do think we need to do as much of our own investigation and have synchonicities come play and possibly even get to the edge of madness... before seeking that which tips us over the edge into well-being.

Even now I am, I think, in another situation that is possibly way beyond past lives with a woman yet I am holding at arms length the possibilities of us having a life together... lifes just way deeper than that, and even as we haven't met yet, she has invited me to hers in the past, I've held back, not because I don't want to meet her, in the flesh, but because we somehow already are meeting all the time but on a much deeper level... and we may never meet physically but that's fine too.

Funnily we have developed an almost secret language between us where we can talk on social media and have to read between the lines, it's interesting and beguiling all at the same time, and it's difficult for her within her life to bring in someone like me not just because we're from completely different cultures but I'm a ways ahead of her in my acceptance of my spiritual nature... as it were, but she has the deep, deep heart and so I'm helping where I can.

I may never meet her... it doesn't matter though, love doesn't need the physical to be real.
Old 23-04-2017, 12:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
When I first read your post I was totally gobsmacked, that an intelligent woman would give that amount of money away in dribs and drabs it seems, without getting any relief!
You are known in these healer circles as an " easy touch "
You are gullible and they know it,they have a job and you don't, that's because they feed on folk like yourself like parasites!
I have used a Reiki practitioner in the past for lumbar spine/nerve issues,it was fixed in two visits,I walked in the first time like a half shut pocket knife,30 minutes later I walked out upright,he told me to come back in a week,I did,he massaged my lower back and that was it,2 visits fixed.

Now if I went there and had no relief after 1 or 2 sessions then I would of questioned him,not go back 3 or 4 times.
I bet my bottom dollar that you a a true empath, by that I mean born empathic,you cannot teach or learn empathy, and I bet you feel sorry when you see a little abandoned kitten or puppy,am I correct or not,the reason I am saying this is because you are like I used to be,and,still am to a certain degree,and you like me have an invisible sign on your forehead that only scammers and con artists see,its like a beacon on all the time, 24/7.

Now your other problems,well everyone would like to have a good paying job,a partner who you love,and he loves you equally in return,you would ( like everyone else ) like a nice home,nice car,nice clothes and ad infinitum, etc,etc.
Firstly money can't buy you love,so you don't really need a job to find a partner,secondly you have to stop this obsession you have going to healers,and thirdly you have to keep your mind focused on what you want,not only that but sit down with pen and paper and write a column of what you want,its a long column,but more importantly just like budgeting, you need to write down how you are going to get it,I had I Polish boss in Sydney Australia in the 70's,he had a saying.." You have to stand around for a long time with your mouth open waiting for a cooked chicken to fly in "

Kind Regards Billy.

You're correct Billy. I'm going to stop all healing after The Reconnection that I'm having on April 26 and 29. I gave a link to the healer who'd do this on me, and she also clearly said that no healing would do what I'm after.

Thanks so much for your detailed reply, sharing your story about your Reiki healing, and specially for pointing that out on my face that I've been a fool (no sarcasm intended): I indeed have been one. I'm a man, BTW.
Old 23-04-2017, 02:48 PM
Experiencer
Dear susovan, I might be wrong, but the impression I'm getting is you're putting way to much power on others and on something externally. Instead, you should just look for it inside yourself. You can't buy what you need. Like someone said, try meditating and calm your thoughts. Also, I feel you're way too much into your head, while you should be more connected to your heart. There's an obvious dis-balance. And lastly, try being more humble. You already have everything and more, and you still have desires. I hope you'll figure it out from here. Blessings.
Old 23-04-2017, 03:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith
Dear susovan, I might be wrong, but the impression I'm getting is you're putting way to much power on others and on something externally. Instead, you should just look for it inside yourself. You can't buy what you need. Like someone said, try meditating and calm your thoughts. Also, I feel you're way too much into your head, while you should be more connected to your heart. There's an obvious dis-balance. And lastly, try being more humble. You already have everything and more, and you still have desires. I hope you'll figure it out from here. Blessings.

Thank you, dear Lilith. Yes, I think you're absolutely right in saying that I'm depending too much on others, instead of asking why certain events are repeating in my life and what I can do myself to resolve these issues.

I feel though I'm humble. I know I bragged about myself in certain parts, but I did say there that I had to do this just to make things clear to understand.

I'll meditate longer and more, as someone suggested here. Thanks again!!
Old 24-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Susovan,

First things first, I'd like to really empathize with your situation. I understand it'd be very difficult coming up empty-handed time and again. Just hang in there; better days are around the corner.

There are two things that came to my mind. First is chakra healing. There is a possibility your chakra is blocked which is why you're unable to hit it off with anybody. Meditation is one solution, or you could try some healing stones. I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to share links here so I'll just privately message them to you if you'd like.

Secondly, considering that you are single and possibly have some savings, have you considered traveling around a bit? By experience, I can say you meet the weirdest, the craziest and the much-needed lot when you're out of home traveling to some place you don't know about. There are only two things that'll happen: you'll fall in love with the idea of traveling and you'll end up with a great companion.

Do let me know if it works.
Old 31-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Newbie ;)

susovan,
This is going to sound harsh, but you are a needed person. You want a stable job to fix you, you want a loving relationship to fix you, you want someone else to fix you....If only I(you) have this then I will be happy, what you are sending out to the world is I hate myself and what someone to prove to me I am worth something. Sorry that repels people.
Instead, focus on how you can help others, what can you give to improve others lives and in the practice of giving you will receive what you need. Giving causes a void that opens the door to more coming your way. Start by giving what you are wanting. It the law of the universe! Blessings,
Old 31-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Seeker
Hi Susovan!!
Let me First say that Awareness that something(s) in this life don't feel shall I say Comfortable is more than many people even acknowledge in their often Far too busy everyday-ness and is definitely a Start. And reaching out to this community for input is also a plus...
As I read each responding post I am nodding my head. All Very Valid points which I hope you remain Open to!!

As I read your original post my first thought was that not even as importantly as the "Hows"~ like seeking out and paying Healers~ is that if you are not OPEN...completely Open to any kind of help/work/healing (which you had said you were skeptical of in the first place) there simply is not (imho and experience) any way for any of it to be beneficial.

My second thought was Holy Cow!! That is a LOT of $$!! Sort of like the saying "throwing good money after the bad"

I am thinking that YOU have yet to discover YOU the Authentic YOU...
and please do not feel offended as that is not my intent~ but you are Still quite Young on this EarthWalk many things like knowledge, understanding, healing etc come whenever the Universe Knows we are Ready.

We two-leggeds ( I am NO different! ) can be SO much in a hurry, and impatient. We WANT things and want them Now ~chuckle~ I have learned to be VERY Careful what I wish for!!

So a couple of suggestions
Begin a Practice of Gratitude! You can google What that is and How to begin. I will not pretend this isn't a tough one to begin or even hang with diligently enough to see and FEEL the changes ...in how we perceive each moment and how our thinking does in fact Change!!! I personally started in bits and fell away from it then started again over and over until it is now an automatic part of my thinking. One thing I can personally attest to from my own experience is it helped me to be more mindful and present and I have definitely discovered JOY!!! in everything where before I was consumed with reactions(emotions) and judgments. WOW life altering!!

AND~ to find Your way to be more Open (there are as many "ways" as there are differences in each of us, find what resonates/works for you)... to YOU, to Listening and Learning from that "still small voice withIN" .
Keep On Keepin' ON!!
YOU Will "get there"
"It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you have"
Blessings
Old 02-08-2017, 10:22 PM
Ascender

Hi Susovan,

If it is any consolation to you, I have probably spent more than you on healers and readers. One of them alone costed nearly CAD$1,000 for four sessions.

I have been seeing acupuncturists, herbalists, therapists, energy healers, etc., for years, for health reason. So I understand you, although you don't have health problems.

Anyway, a lot of the messages above were true, and I hope you come away more enlightened. ^_^

My own healing journey is still ongoing, although it is no longer in phase one, and I am not sure how many phases there are. I am a donkey chasing a dangling carrot. In fact, I had so many experiences coming out of it that I wrote a book on it. ^_^

I am not inclined to give you any advice, because in my own experience, I learned that the best advice is no advice. However, I am more than happy to share my experiences with you if you'd like.

Good luck!

Wanchain
Old 03-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
A Great Healer once said to a woman who touched the hem of his garment and was instantly healed "You are healed by your faith alone".

This is the crux of all healing. A healer gifts energy to a person - what they do with it is up to them, which in turn is based on their ability to surrender to their Higher Self or Something higher than the human mind, and also their core beliefs which will dictate their resistance, or lack of resistance, to the energy given.

As a Healer I can have 20 different people come to me with the same issue and get 20 different results. They themselves determine the results by their inner most beliefs resulting in surrendering to or resisting the energy. Which can range from feeling restful and calm with an energy buzz to the healing of stage 4 metastasized cancer.

Some issues simply can't be solved until a person addresses core beliefs and unloads them to make room for something new to happen.
Einstein once said "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."

Right now healing isn't working for you, no biggie, later it may. Perhaps it's time to pursue something else to get better insight into yourself and thus move more into alignment and intigration with yourself, at which point energy gifts can be the accelerator you are desiring.

Raising your frequency - meaning your love, purity, open-heartedness, gratitude, faith and hope is a great place to start.
There are many courses, workshops, meditation groups, yoga retreats and all manner of offerings which will help you get more in alignment with higher frequency and with your inner self and Higher Self.
In the end it all boils down to moving towards self love and detaching from one's stories of woundedness or not-enoughness and learning to control thought or be the Observer of the thoughts and not the Thinker of the thoughts.
You don't need groups to do this in, or retreats or courses, you can totally do it on your own, but group field energies can be a helpful container and fun too, and you can walk away with new friends who are more in alignment with your own new budding consciousness which is most helpful!

I wish you much success, joy, peace and discovery on your Unfolding Journey! Blessings :)