Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 04-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Apparently - and I'm not saying I subscribe to this - when we're living in 5D reality it feels as solid as 3D. It would well be that you're already in 5D existence but you're just not aware of it, as much as you're not aware of how much space is between atoms in 3D. You might well have made the grade, which means I have too because we're talking. Hurrah!!

We don't know how 5D existence would be, whether we have bodies that float around like wisps of steam or if 5D existence is in the consciousness and no the physical bodies. So it's possible we may not need toilets. Those that are 4D physically simply can't resonate with 5D physical reality so 5D people will have to work out who cleans the toilets for themselves, no 4D skivvies. And if 5D people are going to make 4D people into skivvies, they're not so 5D after all. Cleaning the toilets is a service in any dimension, if not then what of Spirituality 101?

We are where we are for a reason and when we find that reason everything makes sense. Wanting to be in some exotic reality isn't 5D consciousness, it's only wishful thinking. We can't get past positive. negative and pushing away negative to see only the positive so how do we expect to exist in 5D reality when we can't cope with two dimensions?

We need to do a little more work that let go of fairy tales.

Greenslade, hello there.
I have read/watched some very cool stuff...during the coldest bits of the winter. Quantum physics for laymen stuff.

The gist of it was that in order to move through 4D spacetime, you live or exist in 5D. 5D is the probability space you live in, so that you are able to move and think and take action. Like a streaming film, we register our lives as a series of moment-by-moment Planck frames, strung together as a life.

Another way of thinking of it is that you exist from higher dimensions simultaneously, all at once, from birth to death. It would look like a worm tube of millions of frames of you changing over time, undulating with continual movement.

Because we can only perceive 4D one moment or "frame" at a time in 5D, we are able to make choices in each moment and experience time as concepts such as past (when we were a child, or even before our time here ), present (now), and future (when we get old, or even after our time here). This allows for measurement of time and a quantification of sorts of our physical reality, etc.

So metaphysically, the more aware of the present moment we are...and the more we are living in 5D, where we centre and consciously choose our words and deeds, in alignment with who we are at centre. So, living in 5D is automatic but realising you're living in 5D is different. I.e., maximising the experience requires awareness and mindful choice.

That's my understanding

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
I personally feel that something will happen in a very «*near*» future as I see strange things happening inside (for myself) and outside (in my interactions with people).

It’s like a gained self empowerment and also «*power*» on people.
First I noticed lately I provoked strange behaviors from people when I enter te room (no need to speak).

The most freakish part is that very lately I noticed that even my VOICE (but it’s vibration right ?) provokes crazy reactions.

Last time I had a recruiter on phone (never seen/talked with before) and after a few seconds he started to lose his words...just by talking !! He was kind of embarrassed....the second time on phone with him he started to attack me!! With no reason.
Same in “real” life facing people: some really lose their words and/or feel embarrassed while talkin to me. When I look them in eyes they start to act very strange and a lot attack me after !! With no reason...no apparent reason.

But I quickly understood that these people who act strange have an EGO problem (service to self path) and that as I see their true self, they feel weak and unmasked, whereas I act very gently and warming. This is an URGE and a CHANCE for them to change before it’s too late. People have been overreacting these times then I think we are really approaching the END of this CYCLE.

Auric fields of Divine servitors provoke these reactions to unprepared egos, because they have mirroring auras. This is the chance for them to readjust their way of living/thinking before the sorting out. And I clearly SEE these last months reactions have been very strong then I guess we are very close to the EVENT...time is running out.
Also all these people (especially lightworkers who still didn’t break the veil) suddenly awakening even NOT READY invite me to think this is kind of emergency before everything turns different. They have been activated for their approaching mission, The Light grid seem to have been suddenly empowered. New world order soon. Very soon.

This is really interesting information. I can relate to it completely.

Awareness seems to be ramping up, and those stuck in this 3D Matrix are having a tough time adjusting to the higher vibrations we are all, already in.

We are all lightworkers, some are just not choosing to accept a more self-empowering density, and it's causing turmoil for them.

As we move away from giving our universal self-empowerment away to others, and creating ourselves with total awareness it will get almost surreal.

When people argue with each other, and themselves they are merely fighting with the old paradigm, but are feeling something else.........the shift into more senses and self-empowerment.

The beautiful thing about all this is we can choose, no one will be punished for choosing something different. However as the masses of souls awake and choose to self-create, and not give their Universal rights away to entities that abuse them, everything will changes, on all levels.

There are no right and wrong paths, just different, but as this wave comes in it amplifies and adds to our current awareness.

Nothing to do but just be thankful.

Peace Centered.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
This is really interesting information. I can relate to it completely.

Awareness seems to be ramping up, and those stuck in this 3D Matrix are having a tough time adjusting to the higher vibrations we are all, already in.

That's totally what I feel/see/can report.

I'm living such weird and funny days these Times !!

lately I started a new job..and the boss in a related service became very strange while I was here...he also lost his words even in front of his own employees!! oops. Uncontrollably. It s not the first time at all this situation happens.
Then he was turning himself and showing me his back in the elevator and so on...I was like w t f ?! When I talked to him was ignoring me....I did nothing wrong!! Then you understand what Im talking about ?! Only my presence and stare provoke all that. This is unbelievable but true !! Im the first surprised.

I found my answers in the book Servants of the Divine Plan :

"Awakened Servers act as catalysts in relationships, and interaction with them is often dynamic, explosive and evocative of either the best or the worst in people. Due to their natural and purposeful disposition to focus steadfastly upon essentials and to get straight to the root of relevant issues, Servers often swiftly elicit in others that which needs to be recognised, addressed and resolved in order that the greatest spiritual opportunity may be taken by them at the forthcoming Harvest Time. However, in a world that predominantly demonstrates attitudes of fear, selfishness and resistance to change, the general reception with which Servers must learn to cope is often far from sympathetic, and sometimes even blatantly hostile. Although a great many people may speak of charity and selfless service, when given the opportunity to intelligently demonstrate these virtues, most fail to live up to their own ideals.

Those Servers who have today begun the search for understanding and so initiated their own reawakening process will witness that they are having curious effects upon some of the people with whom they come into contact. This is due to the faster vibratory energies which they attract and radiate by their earnest and spiritually-inquisitive attitudes. As they make their impact upon others, such energies may not always seem to produce favourable results, yet upon a closer and discerning inspection, the surfacing of emotional and psychological impurities may be recognised as both necessary and desirable if auric cleansing, healing and consequent preparation for harvest is to ensue.

Awakened Servers generally possess what might be termed reflective auras. This means that without effort and simply by being natural, they may perform a kind of mirroring function that allows others to become aware of their own psycho-emotional encumbrances. Awakened Servers are entirely free from the desire for personal acknowledgement, reward or the need to impress or control others. Therefore, they do not play into the ego-dramas of those who may themselves habitually enact them. This produces a mirroring effect because by not responding in the usual ways of the personality, and in therefore refraining from feeding and so encouraging the illusions of the separated ego, the latter may see itself, just as if it were looking upon the smooth surface of a perfectly still and reflective body of water. Where there is a lack of reactive validation to the expressions of the deluded ego, and where no identification is made with the volatile personality, the mirroring effect will almost always be experienced by the individual who is seeking such a response. In thus being thrown back on itself, the ego sees its reflection, and this can be a rather unsettling experience for most. Generally, people understand that if they can see themselves so clearly, then so can others, yet most often it is the case that the self-deceiving ego becomes most uncomfortable at having its illusions challenged by the mirror and thus its faults and weaknesses exposed, even in the presence of perfect acceptance and unconditional love, and the most common reaction of the typically embarrassed person in such a situation is blame, denial or both.

And this is not all. The energy fields that compose the subtle bodies of all awakening Servers also have a definite purging effect upon the auras of others, and should there exist a lack of understanding or restraint in some of those with whom Servers come into direct contact, this quality is bound to arouse certain negative reactions from unstable and unprepared egos. Reactions to purification may at worst erupt into irrational antagonism directed toward the Server, either silently in thought and feeling or blatantly by outward expression."

I was stuck by this very relevant text. Wow.
Then I understood everything I am now living for a couple of years !

I can only totally agree with all the rest of your message. Very well said and wise :)

Peace!
Old 04-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:

Awakened Servers generally possess what might be termed reflective auras. This means that without effort and simply by being natural, they may perform a kind of mirroring function that allows others to become aware of their own psycho-emotional encumbrances. Awakened Servers are entirely free from the desire for personal acknowledgement, reward or the need to impress or control others. Therefore, they do not play into the ego-dramas of those who may themselves habitually enact them. This produces a mirroring effect because by not responding in the usual ways of the personality, and in therefore refraining from feeding and so encouraging the illusions of the separated ego, the latter may see itself, just as if it were looking upon the smooth surface of a perfectly still and reflective body of water. Where there is a lack of reactive validation to the expressions of the deluded ego, and where no identification is made with the volatile personality, the mirroring effect will almost always be experienced by the individual who is seeking such a response. In thus being thrown back on itself, the ego sees its reflection, and this can be a rather unsettling experience for most. Generally, people understand that if they can see themselves so clearly, then so can others, yet most often it is the case that the self-deceiving ego becomes most uncomfortable at having its illusions challenged by the mirror and thus its faults and weaknesses exposed, even in the presence of perfect acceptance and unconditional love, and the most common reaction of the typically embarrassed person in such a situation is blame, denial or both.

Many times people that have this reflective aura ability, are empathic as well.

When someone starts into their dramas, condescending attitudes, and chaotic MO's it affects everything in it's path. Self-awareness is key.

Leave them in a bubble of self-reflection, and awareness, because just sending them Love will only make it worse, people need to understand their actions have a ripple effect. Once they understand what they do, the only thing left is Universal love.

We'll see this continue to rise in awareness everywhere, and on every level of this current matrix.

Find yourself a safe place, so when things build-up you can go and regroup. Don't take it personally, since you are only doing what you came here to do.

Sending you awareness, love, light and strength because as things intensify we're all going to need it.

Peace and love,

Centered.

Last edited by Centered : 05-04-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Experiencer
I found an interesting video from the Peculiar Daughter on YT about the New Earth that totally matches with hints/dreams I had :

youtu.be/CjcD7T_XQIk

Telepathy and so on :)

Btw she also talks about twin flames in others videos.

And guess what, at the beginning she says that her voice or eyes can activate you...oh-ohh what I was just sayin before !!

:) peace
Old 07-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I found an interesting video from the Peculiar Daughter on YT about the New Earth that totally matches with hints/dreams I had :

youtu.be/CjcD7T_XQIk

Telepathy and so on :)

Btw she also talks about twin flames in others videos.

And guess what, at the beginning she says that her voice or eyes can activate you...oh-ohh what I was just sayin before !!

:) peace

I've seen her video's, and what's funny is her voice did trigger me a bit, however I think it may have been her delivery, and a bit of a condescending attitude.

But I did watch the entire presentation and enjoyed it.

Twin flames who knows we may be twin flames.

Peace,

Centered
Old 17-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Experiencer
Hi!

I like her last video about New Earth :)
https://youtu.be/L9fqIRg1pgE

Very interesting !!!
I understand much better what I'm experiencing since a few months now.

I see new colors (mainly red/pinkish light in the sky etc), landscapes seem more majestic and I saw a very simple plant in a post office suddenly sparkling with inner particles vibrating...I saw both the big picture :an "inert" plant and its inner vibration (like atoms moving very fast inside) at the same time...very weird and astonishing !!
This banal plant became suddenly so majestic, vivid, shimmering ...!

Now I understand why. The new Earth is outside and inside of US. We are our own ascending workers.
she explains this very well in the video.

Also I had this dream about Earth dividing in 2. That matches...
Old 18-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi!

I like her last video about New Earth :)
https://youtu.be/L9fqIRg1pgE

Very interesting !!!
I understand much better what I'm experiencing since a few months now.

I see new colors (mainly red/pinkish light in the sky etc), landscapes seem more majestic and I saw a very simple plant in a post office suddenly sparkling with inner particles vibrating...I saw both the big picture :an "inert" plant and its inner vibration (like atoms moving very fast inside) at the same time...very weird and astonishing !!
This banal plant became suddenly so majestic, vivid, shimmering ...!

Now I understand why. The new Earth is outside and inside of US. We are our own ascending workers.
she explains this very well in the video.

Also I had this dream about Earth dividing in 2. That matches...

If you haven't seen Dolores Cannon, you might like this one - about 1 hour and 30 minutes in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucn3Xswv4Q&t=5943s

And to the participation of it, I started watching this but I had to go, but liked the beginning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCGwKpxeJgg
Old 19-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Experiencer
Look at my pupils shape...they have changed so far haha.

Looks like Pleadians eyes, no? :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 099AE934-CA3C-470B-8EB8-B06E0F5CAF18.jpeg (41.7 KB, 4 views)