Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-03-2015, 11:58 PM
yumi14

Did I see dead people?

Ok, so I was on the bus today....

As I looked around the bus, 2 people stood out to me. I mean, I was shocked to my core by them. Not in a scared way.... more like a shocked way.

Anyway, these two were sitting together. One was a white male, the other a black female. And they both looked dead.

They were so terribly out of it. Like they didn't know they were even on a bus. Their eyes were closed, but the male kept moving his head slowly and weirdly.

When I say they looked dead, I mean it. They were both thin like skeletons.

The male was gray in color.... with dark splotches all over his face.

The female looked like dried out clay. It was horrible.

I suppose they were merely high on drugs..... but death was my first impression when I saw them.

It was such a weird experience... never seeing anyone in this bad of condition before. I can't seem to shake it.

Maybe I was sensing death would be soon for them. The only thing is, they look like they died already. I feel sad thinking about them.
Old 30-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
Hi yumi14,

It sounds like this was your first experience of this kind. I would suggest that you wait to see if it happens again. It's always hard to draw any solid conclusions from just one isolated event. I have never seen spirits like you described in your story, so I can only give you this general and rather vague comment.

Boson
Old 30-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Knower
I suggest that you carry a camera (in a cell phone or whatever) and if you have another experience similar to this, snap a picture of the people. Then, as soon as you get a chance, write or make a voice recording of a detailed account of what you "saw". This will give you some hard information about the nature of a perception that probably has both spiritual (astral) and physical components, and also may be partly objective and partly subjective.
Old 30-03-2015, 04:37 PM
yumi14

Thanks for the reply.

Wow, I hope that it doesn't happen again. Seeing them like that again.

I do sense dead peoples spirits a lot, but never see them.

Those two people on the bus really freaked me out internally. I did not express how I felt at the time externally... just held it inwards. The bus was crowded.

Ive never seen a person look so deathly gray before :(
Old 30-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Master
It could have been a psychic experience. Sometimes we see the 'nature' of something and this elderly couple were wasting away and dying and you saw it expressed psychically.
I've seen a few off things like that before. Had too blink and lot and shake myself to see them in a normal 3D corporal way.
Old 31-03-2015, 03:16 AM
yumi14

A camera is a good idea. Thanks for suggesting it :) I just hope to never be in that situation again. But, if I am, the cell phone would work to take a pic.

The couple on the bus were not elderly. They were young :(

I can see a psychic experience in this by feeling a sense of imminent death for the two. That is not the kind of psychic awareness I want to keep happening, tho. I felt disturbed by what I saw and very sad. They are someone's Son and Daughter :( it was heartbreaking to see them like that.

Thank you for the replies everyone, they are appreciated :)
Old 31-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Master

Besides the camera , you could get an inferred therm. They have that red lazer . You can see if they have a body temp. If some one does ask why you are pointing it at them , tell them you needed to test it , that it was giving you problems the last time you used it .
p.s. My guess would also be alive people strung out on drugs .

Last edited by desert rat : 31-03-2015 at 03:20 PM.
Old 31-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It could have been a psychic experience. Sometimes we see the 'nature' of something and this elderly couple were wasting away and dying and you saw it expressed psychically.
I've seen a few off things like that before. Had too blink and lot and shake myself to see them in a normal 3D corporal way.

Even though the couple weren't elderly, it could have been something like this that you saw.

But perception is a weird thing.

Maybe the best that you can do is raise your own vibrations as close as you can get to unconditional Love, and send this couple your heart-felt kind wishes and love. You could do that in meditation, or just while getting on with your day.
Old 31-03-2015, 07:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Maybe the best that you can do is raise your own vibrations as close as you can get to unconditional Love, and send this couple your heart-felt kind wishes and love. You could do that in meditation, or just while getting on with your day.

Great advice, Tobi! Could it be that they weren't ghosts, but you felt their imminent death and sadness from their sickness?
Old 05-04-2015, 04:19 AM
yumi14

I'm sure they were alive, but close to death. I still keep thinking about them and feel so sad for them :(