Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Master
What if you knew your death date ?

Just curious as to what everyone thinks about if you know when you are going to leave the physical body for good.

Be it death year, day, month, time.

What would you do ? How would you react ?

For me personally, i have an idea about when i will leave this realm. And i also have my age, when this will happen. It's kinda interesting to know but at the same time, it's a bit weird as well. I guess it something to get used to.

Having knowledge of that, it can influence a few decisions about the future.

Anyway, how would you react ? What would you do ?
Old 26-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator
How did you get your age of your death?
I think that I would record some things for my baby daughters. So they know who their mother was. (like in the movie with billy crystal and nicole kidman)I would then try to deal with any karmas i had still pending.
I would also spend as much time as I could with my family and friends. I would also come up with a way that they could know when I am around them in spirit.
Old 26-07-2013, 10:01 PM
Master
Spent time meditating, asking the universe. The usual
Old 26-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Super Moderator
I see how long you got then? lol I think mine is well into my 90's I am not sure where I got this idea from exactly perhaps the usual places as well
All I know is that would suck to live on and all my friends, parents and other people in my life would be all gone. But maybe that is to happen. I would also make sure my kids had good jobs so they can support me lol.

but if I was to die any time soon then I would defiantly do the previous post.
Old 26-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Administrator
I have always had an idea of what age i will pass,it doesnt botther me in the slightest,i wouldnt do anything any different to what im doing now.for the people that matter,they wouldnt expect me to either,

Namaste
Old 26-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Super Moderator
That is a great reply. Native spirit. I think I would try my best to tidy up this life before I go. Leave some kind of clue that yep I was here before. Ok I am getting off topic.and a bit too sci fy.
Old 26-07-2013, 11:28 PM
livingkarma

First, I'd freak out ...
Probably spend far too much time trying to process it ...
Then spend it family creating memories ...

I could probably come up w/alot of idealistic things to say about what I'd do but the thought of my kids going through grief again would make me crazy ...
That's the problem w/being human ...
Old 26-07-2013, 11:43 PM
Juanita

I almost died in January from a ruptured appendix.. I was ready then and I'm ready now, so no, I would do nothing different--just live my life as I'm living it...
Old 26-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Niebla0007

It's fine by me to know
like in cases of being told an individual has an approximate number of months/weeks/days to live due to failure of health such as cancer or other serious injury.

If possible, I'd like to have my last party,
my last glide up the sky,
And definitely have a good time to spend with my loveones,
and be able to give (leave) them something they wish from me.
Old 27-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Administrator
Hello

Having had a full NDE event the passing does not worry me. When its time it times. I have the feeling I will be 82 year's old. That is old enough to see me kids grown and on their paths in life I can live with that.

Lynn