Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Angel1

LonLon...you may very much enjoy a movie free online, tho I own 2 DVD's of it ...one to loan out,
(typical Gemini, I have 2 of most everything). 1:04 min
After seeing this , while my mouth was dropped as the teacher got more into it using Kepler's equations used today
by NASA (used to shoot a probe to land 10 yrs later on an asteroid! Perfectly... google Rosetta project)
He shows you what I call the Clockwork precision of the stars, of the Creator's
...related to diff events...not only the title of the video.
Stay till the end to hear way more phenomena..like why John on Patmos said what he did! Changed my view forever...woke me up.

The Star of Bethlehem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGUlWa2r-bk

Hey...I just went back to read stuff...you just mentioned Geminis in your last POST!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2019, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Understanding there's almost a endless selection of spiritual paths to take. How did you choose the one you're on? What does your path do for you? What is your end goal?

I expanded my long-standing interests (healing, energy work, study of wisdom teachings, inner work and group work meditation, including work with guides and soul family) which had been a lifelong focus, but especially since 18 or 20. Then after 20 years or so of that, I was able to begin to deepen the work and after several more years, revisit the past life info I had not been able to really face. At that point it all surfaced and was integrated over a very short time period really. Tough going.

My hard-earned wisdom, plainly put, is that you have a right to exist and to live and to be met and received in the fullness of your being, your humanity, with lovingkindness and equanimity. Regardless of how you are met or treated by any other being. Be they family or be they soul family. If you are not received kindly by your close family or your close soul family, it's honest to simply admit it cuts very deeply and always will do. But no matter what, you are a child of the universe and you have a right to be here and make your way. Give these same things (lovingkindness, equanimity) back to the universe in faith, grace, and love. And turn the other cheek and proceed graciously where you are not met in the fullness of your humanity, and where you are not met with lovingkindness and equanimity.

I have had a discussion with another member here about the degree to which most major life events are largely or totally planned out by pre-agreement. Regardless of any of that and the best-laid plans and all that...given the vagaries of fortune and the raw violence, disease, and levels of cruelty and abuse, I don't feel that the suffering so many experience is due to pre-agreement to receive abuse or ill-treatment. I think "forgive them (or me) Lord, for they know not what they do" is far more appropriate in 99% of the cases. And when we do know what it is that we do, then we will do far less of the cruel or violent stuff, IMO.

My path has given me insight into the past, into human nature, into healing and growth and individual journeys and limitations, and it has given me a peace and acceptance with what is, as a salve to comfort the deep heartbreak that comes with all spiritual insight, transformation, and healing.

I have moved mountains to be in a better place with my close soul family and my close family here on earth, both. I have moved mountains to carry my weight and more...at home, at work, wherever. It's exhausting, heartbreaking work, harder to integrate than any pain or obstacle I've faced in any lifetime, save from dying violently or being parted from my children, and perhaps one or two others. The strongest and clearest articulation of my soul, aside from striving to centre in authentic love, is that I prefer to limited interaction with anyone in future lifetimes who holds resentment at me for existing or for having to meaningfully interact with me on their journey.
Resentment and loathing are not things that can necessarily be resolved or reconciled with the application of authentic love by me either close up or from afar. It's up to every other soul to choose how they relate to you. And so we need to know when to stop the madness, let go, and say enough. Enough. It's a very important bend in the road to move past, IMO -- the bend of total ownership and of a complete mutuality of engagement.

In general, it's heartbreaking to open to lovingkindness especially to close family, to close soul family, and to your beloved friends, etc...and in this day and age to still be scorned and shamed for believing you are worthy of that. I do strongly and deeply believe that authentic love is what we are and is All That Is. But I also think I may need to take a break from all this, in order not to lose my faith in What Is.

I've learnt a lot from my journey. And equal to everything I've learnt is that we're not meant to do all things and it's ok to say, enough. To say, I'd like something different next time...perhaps several lifetimes studying or working at various collective efforts, free from some of the concerns and currently irreconcilable issues at hand in our personal relationships in our present lifetimes. I've thought many times perhaps that's also what I'm doing now, working on collective issues as well as some personal ones...but perhaps I could focus on the work more exclusively in future lives and not have to deal with yet again resentment at my existence or yet again loathing at the perceived obligation to engage with me as close soul family. If that's how it is, just say no :)

I strongly prefer going forward to only engage with soul family who freely choose to engage with me in lovingkindness and equanimity. Free of the resentment and loathing, I wouldn't mind coming back again and having to deal with humanity up close. The one thing I would still do is if I am a woman again, I will have a child or two again ...why else have I put up with all the poop as a woman? Hahaha...and I'm fine raising them on my own again too unless there is more kindness, authentic love, and balance available to most of humanity at that time. Interestingly, if I'm a gent again, I would also like to have children and I promise the universe to try very damn hard not to lose the insights I've gained taking poop as women for several lifetimes, hahaha...it wouldn't be at all easy, but I like to think I might pull it off

Having moved mountains in spirit to engage, heal. and reconcile within my own small sphere of influence (LOL), I am largely at peace with my efforts. Even if some are heartbreaking or count for little or nothing in the eyes of the world. I understand that all is authentic love, supporting and actively seeking the highest good of others equally to the self. Being and doing lovingkindness and equanimity. A mutuality of presence and engagement of self and others, in the fullness of our being, simply as we are.

And over the long arc of eternity, I figure most others will also come to realise this same truth. In that time and in that place...in that space of resonance...perhaps that's when we can more truly sort things. All things move at their own pace. Regardless, it's all to the good, and I give it all back to What Is. I do mean to ask for that holiday, though... ;)

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 15-02-2019 at 01:24 AM.
Old 15-02-2019, 02:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
LonLon...you may very much enjoy a movie free online, tho I own 2 DVD's of it ...one to loan out,
(typical Gemini, I have 2 of most everything). 1:04 min
After seeing this , while my mouth was dropped as the teacher got more into it using Kepler's equations used today
by NASA (used to shoot a probe to land 10 yrs later on an asteroid! Perfectly... google Rosetta project)
He shows you what I call the Clockwork precision of the stars, of the Creator's
...related to diff events...not only the title of the video.
Stay till the end to hear way more phenomena..like why John on Patmos said what he did! Changed my view forever...woke me up.

The Star of Bethlehem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGUlWa2r-bk

Hey...I just went back to read stuff...you just mentioned Geminis in your last POST!
oh soo you're Gemini, too? Make sense since you're very friendly to everyone. But TBH seeing how passionate and free you sound, I thought you might be Sagittarius somehow....they do share the similar traits I believe.

I at first thought Ohh nooo not back to school again!! but then I felt a bit relieved to know that this guy is talking about his faith, not really focusing on having something to prove to others...and I like the atmosphere of that warm, tranquil "classroom" too.
I'll definitely watch it. Thanks for sharing!!

Tho I can't do it now coz I've got a pile of books I must return to my local library this weekend. Yieeks. But If I finish watching it later someday, I'll see you somewhere here to talk about it.

I like mythologies and stuff (found in the aforementioned pile of books are Gods in the Ancient Orient and Indian myths..oh and Life of The Virgin Mary!!)and I've been experiencing the world of Greek myths for example, in my own way spiritually (and scientifically, to certain degree) for a while...it will be a loong story if I ever try to explain it to others, so I'm really interested in finding out how this guy succeeded in telling his faith realized in the universe for sure!
Old 15-02-2019, 07:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonLon
ah that's cool I wasn't wrong
It's also nice to know quite a few understand completely what I'm getting at.

I also thought your story is typical Gemini's in that how hard you try to help your "friends" in a way others won't even notice how much efforts you put into it because you are able to handle all things pretty well in the end anyway. That "martyr" mentality you mention here pretty much shows it...And how you need your personal (sacred) space and all that...sorry a little off topic BTW!

I certainly have my gemini traits in toe and in chinese astrology I am born in the year of the Dog (a metal Dog) and again I have these same traits. Staying onboard with fate / destiny my birth name in numerology has a path number 7 associated with it, which again reflects how my life is today regarding my path.

Even being born in mid june is perfectly timed in regards to something that is necessary in reflection of a past life energy which I won't go into lol.

In a way these traits that we all have do reflect a way of how we are and how we behave to certain degrees.

Peeps can look into these sorts of timings and birth dates and names and see that presidents were destined to be presidents and so forth ..

This is the thin line we see in regards to peeps thinking they have the free will to become whatever that want so to speak but they are not conscious of the influences at play that already shape their lives.

We could go further back in so called time to the point where we agreed to be influenced in such a way prior to our incarnation but then we would have to be in that moment aware of why we needed to be in experience of that based upon what transpired in our previous incarnation.

In my eyes those that say there is no-one to find regarding self or there is no self at all lol are not even aware of what they are conscious of on some level. It's kinda funny really.

x daz x
Old 15-02-2019, 09:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I certainly have my gemini traits in toe and in chinese astrology I am born in the year of the Dog (a metal Dog) and again I have these same traits. Staying onboard with fate / destiny my birth name in numerology has a path number 7 associated with it, which again reflects how my life is today regarding my path.

Even being born in mid june is perfectly timed in regards to something that is necessary in reflection of a past life energy which I won't go into lol.

In a way these traits that we all have do reflect a way of how we are and how we behave to certain degrees.

Peeps can look into these sorts of timings and birth dates and names and see that presidents were destined to be presidents and so forth ..

This is the thin line we see in regards to peeps thinking they have the free will to become whatever that want so to speak but they are not conscious of the influences at play that already shape their lives.

We could go further back in so called time to the point where we agreed to be influenced in such a way prior to our incarnation but then we would have to be in that moment aware of why we needed to be in experience of that based upon what transpired in our previous incarnation.

In my eyes those that say there is no-one to find regarding self or there is no self at all lol are not even aware of what they are conscious of on some level. It's kinda funny really.

x daz x
I know. My soulmate is Gemini but my connection with him is at 5D only, and he shows absolutely no trait of it at that level there whereas in 3D he seems to be one of the typical kind, like it or not...His energy is unique enough to identify and differentiate from the others at 5D so that's what I'd call his "self" that exists at 5D (not his ego, mind ya).
I never "feel" the logic when they say the higher you go, there's no more of your self either... this also relates to the argument of the "personification of God" I think. According to my own experience (and the logic I got), there's nothing wrong with that...

It does look like some (even those who call themselves open-minded!) decide to abandon the treasure (wisdom) they can fully make use of for sure, calling it a belief, not a fact or something. I usually try to experience and learn it by my self before judging it as useless/meaningless and that attitude has been miraculously working so far.
Old 15-02-2019, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
I know. My soulmate is Gemini but my connection with him is at 5D only, and he shows absolutely no trait of it at that level there whereas in 3D he seems to be one of the typical kind, like it or not...His energy is unique enough to identify and differentiate from the others at 5D so that's what I'd call his "self" that exists at 5D (not his ego, mind ya).
I never "feel" the logic when they say the higher you go, there's no more of your self either... this also relates to the argument of the "personification of God" I think. According to my own experience (and the logic I got), there's nothing wrong with that...

It does look like some (even those who call themselves open-minded!) decide to abandon the treasure (wisdom) they can fully make use of for sure, calling it a belief, not a fact or something. I usually try to experience and learn it by my self before judging it as useless/meaningless and that attitude has been miraculously working so far.

It's interesting to see how deeply we are influenced by such traits when the environment changes or there are dimensional shifts. As a Gemini I am part influenced by Mercury and the intellect, but take the environmental influence away would that mean I am no longer interested in philosophy or what the mind is in reflection of self? I would say no. I would say there is a deep interest there regardless of where the stars were positioned at the time of my physical birth.

I think our personalities and our influences are so entwined that it's difficult to separate or drop one aspect and not another unless certain traits were born from conditioning and such conditions cease to be.

Spirit guides / ascended masters still retain traits and personalities but will no longer be effected by the moon or by a saturn return lol.

x daz x
Old 15-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
It's interesting to see how deeply we are influenced by such traits when the environment changes or there are dimensional shifts. As a Gemini I am part influenced by Mercury and the intellect, but take the environmental influence away would that mean I am no longer interested in philosophy or what the mind is in reflection of self? I would say no. I would say there is a deep interest there regardless of where the stars were positioned at the time of my physical birth.

I think our personalities and our influences are so entwined that it's difficult to separate or drop one aspect and not another unless certain traits were born from conditioning and such conditions cease to be.

Spirit guides / ascended masters still retain traits and personalities but will no longer be effected by the moon or by a saturn return lol.

x daz x
That's very true. Some even say forget about moral because in the higher dimension there's no such thing, lol!

I agree we have so much to learn from the current conditions we are in; they are not necessarily restraints we need to get rid of at any cost. In contrast, some do believe those are needed in the first place to allow us to have certain (learning) experiences. Those conditionings and restraints usually have hidden meanings for each person and we're to find ones. Freedom people die for won't directly lead us to enlightenment, I suppose.
Old 15-02-2019, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
That's very true. Some even say forget about moral because in the higher dimension there's no such thing, lol!

I agree we have so much to learn from the current conditions we are in; they are not necessarily restraints we need to get rid of at any cost. In contrast, some do believe those are needed in the first place to allow us to have certain (learning) experiences. Those conditionings and restraints usually have hidden meanings for each person and we're to find ones. Freedom people die for won't directly lead us to enlightenment, I suppose.

I agree, it's like there is this mad scramble to renounce all these self aspects and stick the middle finger up to the ego lol, but I am all for integration rather than renouncing, and seeing these certain aspects for what they are. They might not be permanent and no longer exist from one moment to the next, let them all drop away when one is ready to let them go or when they are no longer required.

Some follow the neti neti approach when they are not ready nor are they understanding the field of integration and wholeness, it's like if I strip myself bare then I will see myself as I truly am, but one can see themselves fully clothed and still see what they truly are.

Saying that i am an advocate of needing the comparison of being naked and fully clothed to know that what you truly are is present in both instances, it's just that it can be more apparent knowing that you are truly present fully clothed only when you have experienced oneself naked .

x daz x
Old 15-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account
What you're telling here all make perfect sense and I'm happy to find yet another person who more or less shares the same view/attitude, except....

Quote:
I agree, it's like there is this mad scramble to renounce all these self aspects and stick the middle finger up to the ego lol, but I am all for integration rather than renouncing, and seeing these certain aspects for what they are. They might not be permanent and no longer exist from one moment to the next, let them all drop away when one is ready to let them go or when they are no longer required.

Some follow the neti neti approach when they are not ready nor are they understanding the field of integration and wholeness, it's like if I strip myself bare then I will see myself as I truly am, but one can see themselves fully clothed and still see what they truly are.

Saying that i am an advocate of needing the comparison of being naked and fully clothed to know that what you truly are is present in both instances, it's just that it can be more apparent knowing that you are truly present fully clothed only when you have experienced oneself naked .

x daz x
What's going on here?? Who started this thread??
Oh hallow thank you for giving us the opportunity to explore a *bit* further away...we're pretty much on the topic!!
Old 15-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Master
Quote:
What you're telling here all make perfect sense and I'm happy to find yet another person who more or less shares the same view/attitude, except....

What's going on here?? Who started this thread??
Oh hallow thank you for giving us the opportunity to explore a *bit* further away...we're pretty much on the topic!!

Do you see any value in those that renounce everything in order to find themselves.

In my analogy it's like stripping oneself bare, it's the same meaning.

Peeps won't know that what they are bare, is what they are fully clothed.

You don't need to be bare to be yourself as you truly are, it's just that peeps often don't see the wood through the trees, so they need to chop the buggers down first in order to see clearly.

One ends up where they started eventually but realize they need not to cut anything down because they can see clearly despite the trees.

Same goes for the ego, some think that the ego is the enemy and the ego stops them from realizing or being their true self, when it's the ego self telling themselves that.

x daz x