Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Ayahuasca and twin flame

When I drink Ayahuasca I see my twin flame connection in full. I see the love, that it's there and that it is true.

What I have learned from my twin flame experience is the importance of paying attention to dreams, listening to your own intuition and not what others say and of listening to your heart.

I learned not to talk about the connection because people have twisted ideas about love and relationships.

The connection is unique and special and those that know it know.

I love my twin flame always and forever and I thank him for showing me true love
Old 21-01-2019, 02:52 AM
Suspended
Guide
That sounds awesome... I miss my twin flame. I've been in physical seperation for 11 years, and have blocked out the connection that I want the most in the spiritual. It looks like the phsysical isnt meant to be but the spiritual is just as much alive as a physical relationship would be. <3
Old 24-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing.

I have dreams every once in a while of my tf out of nowhere, and they feel SO incredibly real. I love those dreams. My only issue is that I love my life now, without him, I miss him but I am ok with not being with him; however, these dreams leave me waking, thinking of him more often and missing him dearly.

We do not speak and have not spoken in over 5 years.
Old 25-01-2019, 04:53 AM
Master

best true love ever. literally made for the other. literally. God says no man can part them. for God has put them together so no man can. IN SOUL.
when the flesh falls, as it will.....aka death.....we continue the love story. Our love is not parted on Earth nor is it parted above.

there is a mission. that is clear and only with that one.

its more than a love relationship or romantic relationship. way more. in fact to water it down to one would be an insult.
Old 25-01-2019, 05:01 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
its more than a love relationship or romantic relationship. way more. in fact to water it down to one would be an insult.

Yep

The heart flutters in any direction with 'that' one, at least mine does

Actually, saying 'flutters' is watering it down, also. I could say much more, something more along the lines of ecstasy and euphoria, at least for me (still somewhat watered down, lol), but I think you probably know what I mean. :)

It's a very deep thing, that kind of love. Hard to verbalize, not subject to definitions, and not something to be pigeon-holed.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc