Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Absolutely. I like how deep you have taken us. I believe the physical reality is the observation.

I have really enjoyed your thoughts too Lemmie :)
I like that...the physical reality is the observation...and the consciousness is the action that shapes what we observe

I will roll that around for a while longer and see what else falls out :)

Down the rabbit hole we go...

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :) I am not too bad, dads funeral yesterday, but felt okay about not going .. Thanks for asking . Hope your good .

Dazzer I'm so sorry to hear that Sending you and your fam big hugs & my sympathies at this time. I'm alright and thanks back atcha.

Quote:
I see awareness of self reflected in everything else . That is why if you realize that what you are is all that is, you will not perceive separation .

As one's self awareness expands without, it expands within . It is a simple reflection of awareness that relates to what you are .
Yes separation is the great illusion. It is difficult for many to accept whilst uncentred and ungrounded. Once grounded and centred in our individuated perspective, the truth of interbeing can emerge much more powerfully.

And there is also truth to the general concept of degrees of separation...some are closer and some are further from our own point of reference, though ultimately all are connected and that too is a part of the experience of awakening and becoming more aware.

Quote:
Peeps can see differently depending on what comes to mind and what is experienced like Mr Muffin and G.S. have experienced some great stuff, thus reflecting a different perspective on themselves .
Yes I think they sounded very normal and yet very expansive individual experiences, indeed. I don't even know how I'd begin to discuss my own because they really are just my own piece of the larger whole, it seems. Perhaps I'd start by noting that some seem more individual in nature, per usual, and some (loads really) seem more shared or communal in nature. Or, it's that there is clearly often an individual and a communal aspect to much of it. Much of it is interactive and oriented to tasks or dialogue or revelation and learning.

As you say, it all gives perspective on self and on others and on life itself.

Quote:
It really does depend on what is illuminated so to speak .

Yes that is very true.

I might use that same concept to describe my journey over the last few years. I could say the journey has been a process of deepening awareness and of greater illumination, just as you say. Probably many would say the same, each in their own way.

Quote:
I will have to back track at some point to address what you said regarding your public request .

x daz x
No problem Dazzer

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I like that...the physical reality is the observation...and the consciousness is the action that shapes what we observe

I think this is the highest state possible to reach and to reach it must go through layers of reality. And to reach it must cast aside or be aware of reality. In this realm, consciousness is shaped by reality and actions arise where our attention is drawn. Self directed observation is what I call it. These are the events that collapse the wave. All things physical. We do not observe when we think we have, but the observation is made for us often. Such events like emotions were made, to which I'd add instinct. I have been driven by emotions and instinct all my life. I'd say such things as emotions and instinct are a present observation. Observations that are predetermined, or at least weighted. I have concluded such things as teaching are an observation, etc. Things we do not think are. Such things collapse the wave of consciousness that are not consciousness in its true from but merely simple things. We observe the observation imo but not beyond it.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I kinda followed your lead in regards to your reply when you spoke about ..

The space doesn't need to be created, the space has always been there ..

I am therefore associating a specific space that occupies an specific energy .

Anger is one type of energetic expression and peace is another .

Both energies emit a different energy field is all I am pointing too .

You speak of focus, well a focus is an attuning to a specific energy thought / pattern and you can't attune to peace and hate at the same time .

So in this respect there requires one to tune into one or the other, focus on one or the other .

When the clouds fill your mind then you are not going to think clearly even though the clarity of the sun is always shinning .

I think there are many aspects at play in regards to quantum states and as to why and how our vibrations jump from one frequency band to another, it's an in depth subject . In a way for myself it's straightforward for if one is holding a vibration of cloudiness then the vibrations of the sun cannot become you .

This is why when you speak of 'isn't existing enough'? I would say not, not if one wants to bask in the sunlight ..

x dazzle x
So other than agreeing with you there's not much to say on the subject of energy really, even on the quantum states.

If one wants to bask in the sunlight then simply existing isn't enough, for them at least. But then simply existing can be basking in your own sunlight.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
That was a cool experience G.S. it sounds similar to Mr Muffins experience where he witnessed himself walking in a forest .

When you say there were two 'me's do you mean you were aware of being in the body and out of body at the same time .

This to me is the interesting part because from my understanding one only has one point of perception .

I can't be looking at the tree out of body and looking at the sky in or of the body at the same time and be aware of them both .

Lots of amazing possibilities that could perhaps explain what happened but maybe one day you will get the actual facts pertaining to that experience .

Listened to a bit of a channeled session last night with Sigmund Freud regarding that it does seem that there are two people inside the mind- body when it relates to the conscious and subconscious self .

I remember someone writing something about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suzanne_Segal where she had an awful time when it seemed that her self hood disappeared .

Some become so shocked when something really unusual happens and the mind-body cannot come to terms with it ..

I think this is also why peeps who have kundalini awakenings can have their nervous system fried a little ..

Coming to terms with certain realizations and experiences can become a task in itself .

I know I had a lot of integration work done .

x dazzle x
It wasn't so cool Daz, not at the time at least.

When it first happened I had a disembodied voice telling me I had the choice of which one I could experience, and I was conscious that both of them were me or aspects of. The curious thing is that 'other me' was an adult, not a child. After that the choice came automatically.

There are a few possibilities, one of them being a mental health issue which I haven't ruled out and the other could be disassociation because the mind simply coulsn't cope and 'invented' an alternate reality for itself. As far as I can tell that was when my personality first fractured and ever since then there has been two of us 'in here'. The other possibility is Higher Self, which isn't so far-fetched because I've been told ll kinds of things by mediums that lead me to believe that Higher Self and me aren't worlds apart.

It's been mooted that thoughts are individual 'pieces' of consciousness as are just as real as our consciousness. If that's the case, is it to much of a thing to swallow that the subconscious is a 'self'? Personally I don't think so, and in my own experience there's always been two of me in here - and I've talked to a few others who have said the same thing.

We don't know anywhere near enough about the sane mind never mind the insane one, and even less when it comes to 'cross-overs' between Spirituality and mental health issues. So many times I've seen mediumship abilities diagnosed as mental health disorders, for instance. Similarly when people talk about 'demons' and the like, they're manifestations of the subconscious and not creatures of negative energy come to get us.

People's heads getting knocked for six after some kind of Spiritual 'happening' is very common, and frankly it's not that shocking that it happens. Often these things are a shock to the system and energies they've been used to having when suddenly their frequencies are sky-high. The energy leap alone can be enough to induce PTSD because these things can be a hock to the system. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It wasn't so cool Daz, not at the time at least.

When it first happened I had a disembodied voice telling me I had the choice of which one I could experience, and I was conscious that both of them were me or aspects of. The curious thing is that 'other me' was an adult, not a child. After that the choice came automatically.

There are a few possibilities, one of them being a mental health issue which I haven't ruled out and the other could be disassociation because the mind simply coulsn't cope and 'invented' an alternate reality for itself. As far as I can tell that was when my personality first fractured and ever since then there has been two of us 'in here'. The other possibility is Higher Self, which isn't so far-fetched because I've been told ll kinds of things by mediums that lead me to believe that Higher Self and me aren't worlds apart.

It's been mooted that thoughts are individual 'pieces' of consciousness as are just as real as our consciousness. If that's the case, is it to much of a thing to swallow that the subconscious is a 'self'? Personally I don't think so, and in my own experience there's always been two of me in here - and I've talked to a few others who have said the same thing.

We don't know anywhere near enough about the sane mind never mind the insane one, and even less when it comes to 'cross-overs' between Spirituality and mental health issues. So many times I've seen mediumship abilities diagnosed as mental health disorders, for instance. Similarly when people talk about 'demons' and the like, they're manifestations of the subconscious and not creatures of negative energy come to get us.

People's heads getting knocked for six after some kind of Spiritual 'happening' is very common, and frankly it's not that shocking that it happens. Often these things are a shock to the system and energies they've been used to having when suddenly their frequencies are sky-high. The energy leap alone can be enough to induce PTSD because these things can be a hock to the system. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it.

It's difficult for sure not not knowing for sure with instances like these . This is why it is imperative to know the facts and facts are hard to come by at times .

Some will say reality is of our own creation and how we see our reality is of our own making too so we are in control on one hand and none the wiser on the the other .

This is where for myself I see at times effort is required to bring the missing pieces of the puzzle together or as you have implied that in certain cases existence is enough .

We seem to agree now that it really depends on the individual and where they are at and what one has created for themselves in order to make sense of why one strives for enlightenment and one can wallow in self pity .

All equally meaningful and valid experiences in reflection of ourselves and what is created .

This is why at times peeps like my step mum can experience her selfishness because she has no other option in the moment based upon what she has created for herself .

When the energies change one's perception changes and one's behaviour changes accordingly .

I understand that it wasn't a cool experience at the time for you but in the grand scheme of things it isn't an everyday occurrence so it stands out in my book .. perhaps when all the facts are at hand and in hindsight it will make sense and not have that unnerving feel to it .

I agree that people's heads getting knocked for six after some kind of Spiritual 'happening' and it's no surprise to me that more and more peeps are suffering anxieties and even the suicide rates are up 25% .

I think times are changing for sure as they always do but I notice it more and more lately as I am sure many do also .

I agree in that there is much still to know about the sane and insane mind, it is something that a certain group of guides / entities are working with me on .

It is fascinating to say the least, but it doesn't keep me awake at night pondering things over lol, like said there is a time and a space and a place to entertain the busyness and the quietness .

x dazzle x
Old 26-09-2018, 09:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Dazzer I'm so sorry to hear that Sending you and your fam big hugs & my sympathies at this time. I'm alright and thanks back atcha.

Yes separation is the great illusion. It is difficult for many to accept whilst uncentred and ungrounded. Once grounded and centred in our individuated perspective, the truth of interbeing can emerge much more powerfully.

And there is also truth to the general concept of degrees of separation...some are closer and some are further from our own point of reference, though ultimately all are connected and that too is a part of the experience of awakening and becoming more aware.

Yes I think they sounded very normal and yet very expansive individual experiences, indeed. I don't even know how I'd begin to discuss my own because they really are just my own piece of the larger whole, it seems. Perhaps I'd start by noting that some seem more individual in nature, per usual, and some (loads really) seem more shared or communal in nature. Or, it's that there is clearly often an individual and a communal aspect to much of it. Much of it is interactive and oriented to tasks or dialogue or revelation and learning.

As you say, it all gives perspective on self and on others and on life itself.

Yes that is very true.

I might use that same concept to describe my journey over the last few years. I could say the journey has been a process of deepening awareness and of greater illumination, just as you say. Probably many would say the same, each in their own way.

No problem Dazzer

Peace & blessings
7L

Thanks for your thoughts 7 ..

I didn't see anything that was asking or warranting a reply as such to what you said .. so I am letting you know that

x daz x
Old 26-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Master
Hahaha thanks for letting me know ...but just don't forget to come back to the bit on my public request for information on #228 ;)

BTW Dazza your inbox is full...

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-09-2018, 02:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I think this is the highest state possible to reach and to reach it must go through layers of reality. And to reach it must cast aside or be aware of reality. In this realm, consciousness is shaped by reality and actions arise where our attention is drawn. Self directed observation is what I call it. These are the events that collapse the wave. All things physical. We do not observe when we think we have, but the observation is made for us often. Such events like emotions were made, to which I'd add instinct. I have been driven by emotions and instinct all my life. I'd say such things as emotions and instinct are a present observation. Observations that are predetermined, or at least weighted. I have concluded such things as teaching are an observation, etc. Things we do not think are. Such things collapse the wave of consciousness that are not consciousness in its true from but merely simple things. We observe the observation imo but not beyond it.

Lemex, hello there! I am agreed really with most of this and also with the energy which guides your response. I get what you're saying. I would add that when we are centred in the heart-led consciousness, we approach the alignment you describe. And that's what it's all about, really. We talk about authentic love manifested in our human interbeing with what is as lovingkindness and equanimity. But right alignment is a shorthand for all this. And that's where ideally we are and we do in such a way that our conscious awareness is also our spontaneously arising awareness. It's the both/and we've always sought or desired , perhaps without realising.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-09-2018, 07:11 PM
Knower

Hi Daz, wishing you to be surrounded by loved ones at this time...

I’m listening to an Alan Watts lecture and I thought a lot of the discussion touches upon things I’m hearing through this thread. I am curious if you heard it before or had thoughts about it.

https://youtu.be/VBKsE-61vxg

I resonate with the idea of “dancing as if you don’t have an audience...”

Returning to childlike wonder and not overthinking the joy out of being... needing to know in order to proceed with any action. Instead, setting an intention inside to pursue (resonate with) joy and loving (with compassion) as my desired state of mind and heart... i can steer through with my feeling perceptions, understandings and intuition rather than rigidly remaining compliant to constraining thought-forms that stick yet feel “strongly untrue” inside... Disonance recognized upon reflection. Processing. Realizing when the me that is and does and observes... opens and closes my heart as I go about existing... day to day. And the how can I transform any of the non-loving and joyful states into reclaimed invaluable energy to synthesize and propel me once again to open to love and joy. And what happens... happens...

I consider my thoughtful/thinking state to be both nurturing and waste elimanating... as are my feeling heartfelt tears... it’s a full on cosmic recycling powerhouse and “maybe if i’m in my in the groove” 100% energy reclaiming depot... within me.

Not sure where I’ll end up or grow into but that is part of the anticipating excitement from feeling that anything can happen - especially if i can imagine it! For me... Life is an opportunity/challenge to be present/vulnerable/loving/sensing/joyful/curious/creative/harmonious. Consciousness... the gift of knowing the me (meta-me :-) that is sensing and universal consciousness, Recognizing the sensing gifts of others. All following birth, growth, stasis/stagnation (are they both the same?), decay, death, (recycle/return?)... their own processes of transformation in action (or not...).

Couldn’t our embodied selves be but mere unique and specialized “cells” of a larger whole/soul/being/? - aware of only what we our “cell” selves come to perceive around us and feel connected to? Just as blood and skin regenerates and renews time and again within... keeping the entire body going for some time so do we all... there are many... the family lives on...

Like one tree and a forest... an onwards... outwards... through time and dimensions. Doing our thing. One way or another...

Expressing a myriad of possibilities... the wonder of it all.

Through trial and error, ebbing and flowing within various states of obscuring/exposing/developing love and joy with whereever i find myself.., as its the highest most desirable energetic state i’ve discovered to date where i can feel the peaceful hum of the universe within and thrive and become pregnant with creation and possibility. From my perspective.

I may not know why i thrive, buzzing with lifeforce energy, from a place of love and joy... like a plant may not know why it seeks the caress of sunlight... it’s definitely not because I’m told to... or becuase its proper form in the eyes of others or myself... and it’s not becuase i’ve thought my way there... more it feels true and resonant time and again and keeps me going moment to moment without draining effort... as part of it all - ever changing. An expression of existence... part of some forest...experiencing various conditions and juxtapositions.

Maybe, flowing with the urge towards love and joy is the most efficient, creative, and sustainable way to create life force energy as that is what we all are (need to exist) in some form or another. While attempts to control and harness energy without mutual resonance and energy creation eventually go bunk, collapsing in on itself to be reformed... renewed, due to imbalanced rigidity and long term unsustainability.

Is this what’s simplistically under it all, the point of the doer, knower, observer... to create and sustain universal energy with whatever conditionings, inklings, knowhow, and interconnectivity we can bring to the table of each of our individual conscious awareness and expression?

Peace,

TW