Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 14-09-2018, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

But I don't at all see it being due to having set it in stone in an agreement you will kill me or I will kill you.

Hey :)

I spoke about the channeled message at the spiritual church regarding the contract between the mediums daughter and her murderer .

It totally fine to not believe in this stuff .

But this disbelief you have can ripple across other understandings ..

There is not the free will to take a peeps life .

Like said we don't have all the facts at hand regarding what lies behind the scenes .

We don't even have a total understanding of what constitutes free will only the thought that one can act / respond / do something in the immediate .

That isn't concrete evidence that one is entertaining free willy

This is what I am saying to David .

We find ourselves entertaining a mind-body experience and then from this point of awareness we then exercise our will (supposedly) we don't even know if it is our will we are exercising lol .

That isn't conclusive it just reflects that we are being wilful ..

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 14-09-2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I think you miss my point, I am just exploring the possibilities for why we do what we do, why we experience what we do . The fact that one doesn’t hold the awareness of all things at the time of doing ‘must’ therefore allow the notion that there is something at play that could be the reason for why there is sufferings and such likes .

My context relating to programming and coding makes sense because if you were programmed to feel emotion then when the upset button is pushed or triggered then you are going to cry . There are other life forces that don't experience emotions like a human mind body does, so where is the free will for these energies to become emotional .

Where is the free will in that scenario?

I am more in to understanding self in all aspects, I don’t want to believe free will exists or it doesn’t, I just try and understand how things are in reflection of my own experiences / realisations .

You speak about the virtue of intelligence having the capacity to process information .. well do you have free will to attain that intelligence or have you just been part of the process of life that has brought you to such a point .

It could be said that this process of life is in motion that just allows experience had based upon your design at present . You can't feel what is like to give birth can you no matter how much free will you might have ..

The capacity to choose is reflecting that which is chosen ..

You can’t choose to realize Self or realize the bigger picture .. It is a process that comes to you when the individual is ready .

You can choose to scratch your nose because you have an itch and you have a nose and you have a finger .

It’s easy to associate free will when you have the tools to carryout what one’s will is .

You have to get to the point of one’s experience and most are not immediately aware of all the facts .

x daz x

Hey there Daz --
By your own logic, it seems one could have arranged or allowed for awakening in a given lifetime, because one had planned to heal, reconcile, and otherwise rise to the occasion.

But the main thing I want to say re: design and limitations...as WStein quoted around here somewhere, "the matrix cannot tell you who you are".

One of the truest lines ever spoken
That's for you and you alone to discover and to say.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
daz ..

What I speak of goes deep and what repercussions had and what ripples are felt by other peeps is mean't to be .

I know you have agreed with certain things in this regard, I am just illustrating how people effect other people, how their experience or how what they said can inspire others and create what was mean't for them to experience .

It's all connected so to speak and this is why 'so called' random events that have meaning will be experienced come what may .

What we don't always know of at the time is what is meaningful to us .

Quote:

Yes agreed and well said :)

So unless we know of what every action / doing / saying means to self / others then there cannot be an immediate knowing if there can be any interference with those actions / doings / sayings . agreed?

It's so big and diverse that one will never know but only in hindsight or when entertaining the bigger picture .

I think if you had a conversation had with every individual that walks this earth they will have a story of inspiration somewhere in their locker that was through another individual ..

As we know some peoples deaths are meant to inspire us, some need to live in order to do the same .

Either way it is as it is and what happens happens ..

It won't be by accident ..

x daz x
Old 14-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Daz --
By your own logic, it seems one could have arranged or allowed for awakening in a given lifetime, because one had planned to heal, reconcile, and otherwise rise to the occasion.

But the main thing I want to say re: design and limitations...as WStein quoted around here somewhere, "the matrix cannot tell you who you are".

One of the truest lines ever spoken
That's for you and you alone to discover and to say.

Peace & blessings
7L

Awakenings are like flowers ready to open, agree?

A lifetime had would reflect that opening .

You can't choose to be ready .

You either are ready or you are not .

The matrix is the environment for self reflection .

The human mind body construct is a vehicle for self reflection .

You need to transcend the matrix to realize what you are .

Within the matrix you can understand what you are of it .

x daz x
Old 14-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Master

Quote:

I spoke about the channeled message at the spiritual church regarding the contract between the mediums daughter and her murderer .

x daz x

This idea of the existent relationship that bind in such cases is wrong imo, free will still applies and more so as in potential I'd say. Consider saying "no". I must be misunderstanding the idea here as post 194 so eloquently talks about self realization and understanding of the matrix concept. In particular will our future selves be good little robots. Evolution, consider that! Question, is freedom of thought allowed. Recently QM and thought was mentioned, the collapse of the waveform (thought) through observation. It struck me at what point did the observation shape the waveform. We think right now not understanding the observation already happened, sorta... reshaping an (both) observation Added for clarity......
Old 14-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey :)

Like said we don't have all the facts at hand regarding what lies behind the scenes .

We don't even have a total understanding of what constitutes free will only the thought that one can act / respond / do something in the immediate .

That isn't concrete evidence that one is entertaining free willy

This is what I am saying to David .

We find ourselves entertaining a mind-body experience and then from this point of awareness we then exercise our will .

That isn't conclusive it just reflects that we are being wilful ..

x daz x
Hey there Daz :)

I think the whole point of individuated consciousness coming into being is to experience perspectives and take choices that are unique and not uniform and universal. Source may know all but Source allows all to be.

You don't know all, not even in Spirit, nor how you will choose...because you are individuated.

Everything save source is in process, so agreed all is partial with regard to anything in totality. Only Source is all in totality, and yet Source is also limited and individual, through us and our experience. There is not constraining the totality of what is..there is only what appears to us as paradox.

One aspect of that paradox is that, despite all you've said, we do have free will and we are responsible for all we intent, think, do, and say. Despite that all we are and realise is partial. That's still ok

Regarding what the medium's daughter said, IMO, she was told the essence of incarnating in this reality, which has a broad universal disclaimer due to the state of things here and now. But at the very highest level and in a way that would help her to heal...because the reality of what I am saying is not something that many can accept. It may upset or disturb them...particularly the centrality of ownership and awareness and the degree of interbeing, as you have mentioned. It is upsetting to many to apprehend their own and others' lack of ownership -- and the general state of things, i.e., low levels of awareness and the fallout (harms, etc) per the disclaimer.

The truth is what it is and it is probably not as many might wish it to be. But therein lies the great beauty of our being...the opportunity for awareness and living from authentic love, by choice.

Those are my thoughts and much love & blessings to you regarding your thougts, as well.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
daz ..

What I speak of goes deep and what repercussions had and what ripples are felt by other peeps is mean't to be .

I know you have agreed with certain things in this regard, I am just illustrating how people effect other people, how their experience or how what they said can inspire others and create what was mean't for them to experience .

It's all connected so to speak and this is why 'so called' random events that have meaning will be experienced come what may .

What we don't always know of at the time is what is meaningful to us .

So unless we know of what every action / doing / saying means to self / others then there cannot be an immediate knowing if there can be any interference with those actions / doings / sayings . agreed?

It's so big and diverse that one will never know but only in hindsight or when entertaining the bigger picture .

I think if you had a conversation had with every individual that walks this earth they will have a story of inspiration somewhere in their locker that was through another individual ..

As we know some peoples deaths are meant to inspire us, some need to live in order to do the same .

Either way it is as it is and what happens happens ..

It won't be by accident ..

x daz x
My generic request to all of ye...
Just put me in the latter category this go round...I've got stuff to do that's been pending

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-09-2018, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Awakenings are like flowers ready to open, agree?

A lifetime had would reflect that opening .

You can't choose to be ready .

You either are ready or you are not .

The matrix is the environment for self reflection .

The human mind body construct is a vehicle for self reflection .

You need to transcend the matrix to realize what you are .

Within the matrix you can understand what you are of it .

x daz x
Hey there Daz.
Agreed, and also:

When you are ready...you can choose to go this way, or not.
Or to go this way, or the other.

Here, the flower may be budded for several lifetimes, due to conscious choices taken to pursue further awakening, which is pending...or to pursue (by conscious choice) further misalignment or other stagnation.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 14-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This idea of the existent relationship that bind in such cases is wrong imo, free will still applies and more so as in potential I'd say.

How have you ascertained this lemmy?

Is this from an immediate point of self awareness or is this encompassing the bigger picture?

Where have you got the idea from that reflects free will .

Is it because you have the option to eat chips or chicken or both?

Do you ever question how you got to this point within yourself to choose between chicken or chips or have both?

Do you know that if you were a tree you wouldn't have that choice?

I am making myself hungry by the way ..

x daz x
Old 14-09-2018, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
How have you ascertained this lemmy?

x daz x

This is me that has. Relationships should just be about love.... I'm just not the kind of person that just follows orders like that.