Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Earthskyes

Angel1 Chakras cleansing and balancing with the Arch Angels and Crystal Therapy

Hello all

I would like to share my chakra balancing and cleansing method that I was guided to preform on myself this morning. It includes the aid of crystal therapy and the Arch Angels. After practicing this method on myself this morning I feel I truly have been blessed back to my natural state of vitality.
Listed below are the names of the Arch Angels associated with each chakras as well as examples of crystals I like to use for each chakras.

ROOT/BASE CHAKRA-Red

Arch Angel-Sandalphon
Crystals-Hematite or Bloodstone

SACRAL CHAKRA-Orange

AA-Chamuel
Crystals-Carnelian or Red Jasper

SOLAR CHAKRA-Yellow

AA-Uriel
Crystals-Tiger's Eye or Citrine

HEART CHAKRA-Green

AA-Raphael
Crystals-Malachite or Rose Quartz

THROAT CHAKRA-Blue

AA-Michael
Crystals-Aventurine or Blue Lace Agate

THIRD EYE/BROW CHAKRA-Indigo

AA-Gabriel
Crystals-Lapis Lazuli or Moonstone

CROWN CHAKRA-Violet

AA-Zadkiel
Crystals-Clear Quartz or Amethyst

Hope you all enjoy!!

First and foremost I light a white candle praying to the Holy Spirit of the White Light to surround and protect my sacred space with beautiful, loving, warm white light. I pray to the Holy Spirit of the White Light then to surround me and protect me from any unwanted, negative, karmic or lower energies that may be around me at that particular time.

I then light an inscence stick of choice and invoke the angelic essence into the smoke from the insence and then cleanse and clear the crystals that I have chosen for the balancing/cleansing, asking the Arch Angels involved with each crystal and chakra to bless each stone. I personally love to meditate to spiritual music of somesort, mostly anything with the sounds of the angels singing.

I then lay down flat on my back, close my eyes and take deep, cleansing breathes releasing any negativity to mother earth, through my roots down through her heart core for transmutation and ask her to ground me.

I then place my stone of choice on my root chakra and say this prayer:
Dear AA Sandalphon,
I ask that you help to ground, and help me back to my natural state of vitality and strength. I ask that you help me to feel grounded and in control of every aspect of my life. I ask that you help clear any blockages in this chakra that might make me aggressive or stubborn.

I then place my stone of choice on my sacral chakra and say this prayer:

Dear AA Chamuel,
I ask that you fill me with creativity and security. I ask that you help me to stay optimistic and in tune with my feelings. I ask that you help me to see the happiness and well-being of others. I ask that you help clear any blockages in this chakra that might cause frigidity and the feeling of being totally alone.

I then place my stone of choice on my solar chakra and say this prayer:

Dear AA Uriel:
I ask that you help me to stay focused on my goals. I ask that you help me to stay outgoing relaxed and generous. I ask that you help to clear any blockages in this chakra that may lead to any mental problems (ie depression)

I then place my stone of choice on my heart chakra and say this prayer:

Dear AA Raphael:
I ask that you help me be compassionate, accepting and loving. I ask that you help me to send out unconditional love to all of humanity. I ask that you hep to clear any blockages that might make it hard for me to express my feelings.

I then place my stone of choice on my throat chakra and say this prayer:

Dear AA Michael and your army of angels:
I ask that you help me with my self-expression, creativity truth and verbal communication. I ask that you help me to be well balanced, contented, creative, inspirational and spiritual. I ask that you help clear any blockages of this chakra that might make me infelxible or controlling.

I then place my stone of choice on my brow chakra and say this prayer:

Dear AA Gabriel;
I ask that you help me see divine inner vision, insight, wisdomm intuation and self-respect. I ask that you help in my development clairvoyantly and spiritually. I ask that you help to clear any blockages in this chakra that would cause me to drift aimlessly through life.

I then place my stone of choice above my crown chakra and say this prayer:

Dear AA Zadkiel;
I pray that you help me to recieve understanding and spirituality. I ask that you open me up to the Divine energy. I ask that you help clear any blockages in this chakra that may cause feelings of isolation and loss of faith.

~~Alot of the time I fall asleep briefly allowing the energies from the crystals and the Arch Angels to truly clear balance and cleanse any blockages that are in my 7 energy centers. I always seal any healing, or chakra balance in the same few words....I SEAL THIS HEALING IN LIGHT AND LOVE, BLESSED BE AND SO IT IS. I truly hope that this technique serves you all as well as it has served me, enlightening your every being into a fantastic state of 100% pure light and love.

Your sister in love,

Loriann
(Earthskyes)
Old 14-10-2006, 01:38 AM
mikron

Greetings Earth Skyes ! as we all spread our Light in the interactions of the human energy field and Crystals !

Namaste mikron
Old 14-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Earthskyes

Thanks for reading Mikron xx I was so excited to share this with everyone as it was the first time that I truly felt my body physically being worked on by the angels expecially on my heart chakras. When Raphael started working on this particular area my whole body jerked into this wierd position, it was like I was frozen there for what seemed like at least 15- 20 seconds and then gently placed back into postion. The crystals that I had placed on my chakras even stayed intact, there is no physical way they could've stayed on my body in that position unless there was angelic intervention. *sigh* It was one of the most amazing things I have experienced to this day. I hope this story inspires you all to try this meditation and see what effect it has on you...much love to you all and many bright blessings.

Love,

Loriann
(Earthskyes)
Old 14-10-2006, 03:18 PM
mikron

Yes Earth Skyes ! may the crystals be that reflection to bring us all higher Light in healing! I have in the past work with rose quartz and felt the same thing you have! to me mikron crystals are something that always are the perfect Light reflecting to us to be inspired to Light !

Namaste mikron
Closed Thread