Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2017, 02:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlue
Hi
I eat hatred, and lots of it. Ask Bush, nothing hurts like My mouth. So as we harvest witches and devils for our dinner plates, I want to bring something up. As the beasts we slaughter die, with every snap of their necks will elongate the necks of a beast in the dark side, the unseen world, the world hinted at in the Torah when it states a dove was released, and a raven was released. Which was released one might ask? The answer is both. Any how a fully formed beast equals a full length of time of those evil spirits being slaughtered at that particular chuck house. And now I create being to farm those beasts as well, to find them scrumptious, to be farmed further. A farm of farmed beasts and witches to feed us there. And I did one more farmed up beasts of farmed up beasts level. I did it three times so spell it up for Me spiritual forums. You will all want to still be able to eat and get massaged and squirt and stuff. You may still do artificial insemination with them but the rules remain the same. For reference, try to imagine the beast from Evil Dead 2 being farmed for food.
Try to find a witch that will let Satan itself read this one so it may bear witness.
And no more being scared and screwing My parasites. The worm inside Me releases its eggs sometimes when you girls do that.
Any ideas on how to further deal with its malevolent magical intentions are welcome as Christ did state they you can do everything He can do.$^%$ ^^^ ! %$ 8764 &^$ &*^% &*^% &^675

OH Kay!......
Old 27-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Master
^^

Beef casserole with orzo pasta, feta cheese and a lettuce/rocket salad with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey dressing.
Old 27-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Suspended
Spicy chicken & mango salad
Old 28-04-2017, 02:29 PM
Master

Faith, learned something new. Rocket salad. Never heard of it before. A type of salad greens.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Master
Hey linen:)
Rocket is very earthy and peppery and mixes well with the almost tasteless lettuce which provides balance. We have it in abundance here and a little goes a long way.

Homemade pizza today:)
Old 28-04-2017, 10:39 PM
Master

Faith, your salad sounds spot on.

I thought of pizza but was busy doing other things so will have to whip something together.

Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. And a green salad of course.
Old 29-04-2017, 07:52 PM
Master

Ended up with Cajun style rice with red beans with the mini hot dogs and a green salad.

Tonight I will make up for it. Fish and chips (fries) and a coleslaw.
Old 29-04-2017, 09:39 PM
Gracey

chocolate ice cream.
Old 30-04-2017, 11:33 AM
Suspended
Veg, rice, egg & tuna
Old 01-05-2017, 08:37 PM
Master

Mexican meatloaf
Closed Thread