Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 22-04-2017, 02:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Greetings and Love to all of you! Moses from Transilvania

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this community and I hope that we can learn and help each other in a blissful way.
I am Moses from Transylvania, part of Romania. I am 24 and feel like 100, maybe 500, but who knows?!
My life is pretty much the same like any other persons in this world, the only difference is that from another perspective. As I have a Hungarian background, my childhood was mostly a vast learning process, I was thought in early age that everybody has his own struggles and is no difference between you and me. My parents are phenomenal and exceptional,always trying to protect me from being a bad version. Luckily I never listened to them and that's way I was able to pick up the most important lessons in my life. Now, I live in Brighton, England and I'm following my souls voice, shaping my personality to become the best version of my self. My goal is to bring sunshine and love in everybody's life, to transform the world and humanity.
I wake up every day as a new person, more and more sure that the only important things are love and the help and respect we can give to others.
I am here to learn, teach, help and be helped by every good intention and to post a tread after a couple years with the following title " Few years ago we were speaking about love harmony, today we live in love and harmony. All this, because we choose to evolve and give"
Blessed be!
Old 22-04-2017, 06:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Moses, thank you for that wonderful introduction, it was lovely to read. Welcome to the forum! :)
Old 22-04-2017, 08:30 AM
Master
Hello Piscessoul and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 22-04-2017, 11:32 AM
Master
Fish

Hi, hope you like it here.

I think you will.
in places where others do not.