Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 21-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
Maybe you call it kundalini in your view.
But in my view (which can be whatever it wants to be to suit me best) it's also a protection chant and a cleansing chant.
Depends what direction the visualization is going. Usually evil is cast outwards or downwards.
The "snake" visualization I gave there was solely for "visual" purposes. It could be anything you wish, to cast out evil. Depends what works for each individual.
Personally, I use an anaconda visually. Because it's easy to "visualize" and this approach "for me" has absolutely nothing to do with kundalini.

It is something different then. I was triggered by your words about a snake. I talk about deep energy within yourself. That is a nice sentence: "which can be whatever it wants to be to suit me best" that is so true. It not understanding. I did not know about wicca. I met a women who is before I believed in the spiritual things. Basicly a witch. So you do not understand. It is nice to see that you are so connected with nature.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Knower

I do understand the kundalini also quite some. I am not Wiccan but rather consider myself as the solitary type

Witches (most of) are spiritual, and a good witch (or any other person for that matter) works magic from their inner most goodness, in whichever way she/he "feels" it best suits.

That's magic!
Old 21-04-2017, 09:58 AM
Knower

That being solitary. I am the same. I will work it out for a part. Alone. With a bit of help.

It was really funny she introduced herself like that. In Dutch a "heks". Better was that everybody understood her. We never saw her again. She was nice and made an impression on the whole bar.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:07 AM
Knower

A good witch always makes a good impression! until we scr*w up. hahaha
Old 21-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Knower

I had the same with somebody who was really in to sm by the way. You learn.
Old 22-04-2017, 01:03 PM
Knower

Maybe not the best example to put here. It was in the same bar.....that is why it came up.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
That chant is a protection chant, yes.

It can also be visualized as a cleansing chant too.
THANX Paige Ignited for your help in telling me what the chant was! I'm interested in learning about cleansings, also. So great Info. from you.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

I experience energy from reading books. Most Wiccan books cover this topic. Energy follows thought, words, and visualization. We all have energy within us. The same energy that generates within us can be found on the earth and elements including other celestial bodies and universe. These energies can be manipulated to bring about change. In your case, you are creating an energy field of protection.

Blessed be,
Lepus
This Info. you gave is really interesting to me! THANX Lepus!
Old 26-04-2017, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
Take you time to look for information. Do not go for the first youtube video you see. I do not know anything about wicca besides that wicca people seem to be kind in nature. The energy is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it.
HI Jaroon60! I will do that, and take my time looking for YouTube videos. Yeah, and theres Alot of videos to view. Energy is a beautiful thing. THX for your replies to my question! Have a Great Day