Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Knower
The angry spirit boy

I'm not sure if this was an AP or LD so you be the judge. It started with me being in a cemetery. I was walking around when i saw this lady desicrating a grave so i ran over to her and yelled at here to stop. I told her the spirit may haunt her if she kept this up, she started confronting me saying mind your business, she waved her hand at me as to shoot me away.

Then this light flashed towards us and we both ran, but me i flew away. The whole time i felt like i was being followed but i didn't see nothing. So i get home and for a short min i was in my room, then came back out to my living room; where i was startled to see this little ghost boy in the middle of the floor he looked so ****ed off his eyes were dark too...

I asked what he wanted he said...why you mess with my grave i told him it wasn't me it was the female and that i tried to stop her....he calmed down and the darkness around his eyes went away and he was happy....he staid a while playing in the middle of my floor and left And i woke up wondering was this an obe or ld....i think the little boy either went back to his grave or went to confront/haunt the lady that desecrated his grave...

Why would a grown woman desecrate a little boys grave? that's just so cruel...the kid was so sweet and gentle after i told him it wasn't me.....i guess he saw that both of us were there and when we split up he decided to go after me first. Cause i was there....there's a lesson here never spit, pee or otherwise on a persons grave even if you didn't do it you were still there and you will be haunted good thing i was either AP or LD otherwise i couldn't see and talk to him and know what was going on.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Gracey

flying dreams usually indicate that you are in an "AP" state of being.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:14 AM
Super Moderator
My impression is this is a symbolic dream about some issue that you buried that is being brought back up again. You have a feeling that it is best to bury things and leave them alone but in the process your innocence was a bit lost. Females represent emotion. The emotional side of you wants to dig up the stuff that could haunt you if you do not deal with it. That is my opinion at least. That this is a symbolic dream of your emotional body.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:35 AM
Knower
can you explain how it takes away my innocence bottling up my emotion, I rather call it keeping it under control, tho it spills out in dream, but I rather that be the outlet than the physical world, but on the other hand if I look at it from Perfections perspective I'm still hurting people/beings, so i'm messing up either way, but I spend more time in the physical, so that's the one that i'm more worried about, figuring the spiritual world would understand where i'm coming from , but I don't know, i'm so in love with the spiritual side that I avoid my physical life, i'm just so frustrated. :(
Old 08-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator
By innocence I mean that there is some view in you that angry hostile emotions are bad and makes you a bad person and so you try to not be that which means you try to not be human. For our soul we are sacred and loved and seen as innocent no matter what we do. Our goal here isn't to come and just try and figure out how to be good and holy. It is to come here and bump our heads and fall down and figure out how to get back up. It isn't about being bad but about understanding we all slip up and act out because being human is hard. Emotions can be hard to navigate but we can learn with time. But for you it is no longer safe to be human. To be a negative minded human and that very well is a source of your depression. You are cutting off a very essential part of yourself necessary for a healthy psyche. Considering your grandmother in the other dream was shaking her head at your 'bad' behavior I would say how you were raised is partly where you got the idea that anger and negative behavior are bad. The only way you will learn how to get your thoughts out while emotional is to do it and stumble at first. But it does get easier with time.

You sound a lot like me a number of years ago. I struggled to communicate when I was upset and never said what I wanted to. Often the other person got the upper hand because I was just scared of confrontation and was never taught how to handle emotions in a healthy way but I would role play afterwards and kind of go over in my head what I would have like to have said. I had the conversation after the fact without the person and it helped me to be better able to handle future altercations. It wasn't over night but with time I did get better at being composed when confronted. But it isn't the end of the world if you fall apart when emotional. it is not a sign of weakness. It just means you have strong emotions and don't have the tools how to walk through them. Mostly what I do try and do when I am upset is walk away initially, think things through and then have a conversation after the fact so that I can get my points out without things being a total mess. So I guess I am still not great in the moment but I no longer bottle it away where it wreaks havoc in my general well being. Even if we don't speak in the moment it is important to express how we feel or those resentments will fester in us undermining our relationships.

I was like you. I suppressed a lot and though I had myself fooled that I was pretty put together and tied up in a nice little bow if I was honest I had a constant under current of anxiety that left me pretty out of balance. All those bottled emotions never went anywhere and though it didn't happen often there were a few occasions where I did explode in a rage. I am not implying that will happen to you but bottling up our emotions is not the answer either. Even if I try my best to not show them towards others I have found a safe private place to allow them a voice at least just for me but I feel much better that I do allow them a voice then keeping them all inside.

I as well struggled with depression and I spent a lot of my time pursuing the spiritual side of life as a way to rise above it all. But I was essentially trying to use it as an escape from negative emotions. If I can be perfectly loving and balanced then I will never be angry or wind up in a confrontation. Spirituality was a way to avoid negative emotions but it became a quest to be a good person and only a good person which means I had to be good or it meant I was bad and my self image took a big hit because it is impossible to be perfectly good. Eventually I found myself quite self loathing. But good and bad are really subjective and so we can always find something to look down on ourselves as bad. Ultimately what I learned is that having negative emotions, even hostility doesn't make us bad. It just means we are human. If we have some restraint over the hostility it is probably good because it will keep us out of jail but to be angry or even hostile is simply to be human.

As I was working through this myself I had a dream where I was told to allow and release. What that means is I was being directed to allow my strong emotions to be expressed so I can take a look at what was going on in my head and then once I had a handle on it I could then release, do things to release the negative feelings like deep breathing and even distracting myself with music or whatever. The practice is called Mindfulness. Do some research on it because I think it could really help you gain some confidence with your strong emotions. Some of us are just born with stronger than normal emotions but that doesn't mean they have to hold us hostage. You can learn to manage them in healthy ways. I am around if you ever want to talk. You can PM me as well. Take care.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Knower
thank you this realy helped me out, to hear someone say exactly what i'm going thru and understand it, I was thinking at some point to get acupuncture to release some of this pent up energy, then try to start fresh with working on thing. do you think that would work?
Old 08-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Super Moderator
I've never done acupuncture but what I do know is you should follow your instincts. What works for one doesn't work for all. If it feels right to you go for it. I will say whatever you do go with the intention to release the past and see what happens. And just be gentle with yourself unlearning old habits of responding to the world and learning new ones takes time but you will sort it out. Use your dreams as well. They are wonderful guides even the nightmares. If you ever have one you want an opinion on you can drop me a line anytime.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:31 PM
Master
She wasn't dessicrating his grave, she was fixing him...

There was a clue in there. When he found out what happened with the dessicration then he was happy. He was trapped in his grave and then released and he could play again and be a happy spirit boy.

That is how I see it.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
She wasn't dessicrating his grave, she was fixing him...

There was a clue in there. When he found out what happened with the dessicration then he was happy. He was trapped in his grave and then released and he could play again and be a happy spirit boy.

That is how I see it.

I like this take on it. The emotional body wants to unearth the part that has been killed off not allowing the boy to be happy and heal it so the boy can be free again. Nice take on it.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:42 PM
Knower
if that's the case why would he had came after me in the first place angry that his grave was messed with dark eyes and all, he only got happy after he found that it wasn't me dark eyes cleared?