Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 23-10-2016, 02:48 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
You make a good point... not sure of how it relates to Sally's personal case. For instance, the voice told her that wearing lipstick is a sin. Truth is, Sally rarely wears lipstick or any sort of make-up - doesn't wear it at work, not to most cafés or restaurants, or family get-togethers (it's just not her usual style). But this voice warned her off of wearing lipstick on any occasion.

To me, this lipstick concern is pretty damn trivial. Why label it "a sin"? Sounds like a straitlaced, mid 19th-century conservative churchgoer. So how can this be a guide? We aren't living in 1860, this is the 21st century.

SO she already doesnt wear lipstick. To me this sounds like something she has come up with on her own, and its getting put through.
Most voices we hear are a part of our consciousness. Things we already fear or think of. She may be put off of wearing lipstick for some reason and its getting shown here. Its not a guide and its not an evil spirit, it her own consciousness, creating these things, because of something.
She could either be hightened at the moment going through a certain awakening or something else, but its her interpretation of the energy she is feeling in life. Her own reality.
I used to hear voices, still do some days but its always been a part of my own mind, even guides are a part of your own mind Its called intuitive wisdom from with in. ANd like the other said when you are out of balance, in can seem evil.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Master
Hi MaryMagdaQueenofQueens. I was in the process of revising my post when, by chance, you replied. You can see my revised reply on post #10 of this thread.

Anyhow, your response calls into question the realms of mediumship, other-dimensional entities, guides, psychic attacks, etc. So it's pretty relevant to the basis of this thread topic.

Your interpretation certainly seems more in line with psychiatry.

How do you see the role of the Ouija board, or the Spiritualist Church in Sally's story?

How would you interpret the fact that the psychiatric medicines Sally's doctor has tried on her have not solved the situation?
Old 23-10-2016, 03:17 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
These things you mention mediumship other entities guides phychic attacks, they are all part of the physical realm of illusion. The minds conception of the energies it encounters. This innate wisdom with in us all is very really and aligned with God, the Truth it can be a beautiful thing and used for Good.
With out alignment it can be INSANITY. As far as psychiatry Goes, its a load of heck. The diagnoses are given because of "chemical imbalances" but they have no way to test the brain to make sure the imbalances are their before administering medication.
I was personally diagnosed with many mind diseases and meds made them much worse. what worked was meditation and positive thought. OUr thoughts are choices we make, and have karmic reactions like anything else. Meditation gives us some much needed quiet time.
I see the spiritualist church as a place where she could of had her vibration raised, or awareness expanded, and the Ouija board as a basis for FEAR.
When a vibration raises but a mind is still in fear it gets pretty crazy.
All these voices Guides and Attacks are is the mind. The mind views energy in illusion before it understands. If the mind was balanced it would veiw the energy in a manner where it could understand and heal the issue. But because most people are out of wack we get Voices, and everything that goes with them. You can change these bad voices to Good voices.
But not with fear. God is love, and is perfect thought. SO with out those to things, and a real understanding of the illusion you can get trapped in craziness. and its very real. Especially to those experiencing it. But we have to make them realize, the God is omnipotent so with in everything, this leaves no room for evil. The only evil is in the mind, the beliefs. and you have to choose to see things in another perspective.

The reason so many leave spirituality saying its evil is because they raise their vibration, dont heal their dogmas, and live in fear while accessing Gods reality. Then it is veiwed through the lens of fear and ego. No understanding of truth has been developed so the mind Goes crazy and makes up all these things to experience becuase its in the habit of negativity.
You can make it beautful.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Knower

The term 'guide" is used loosely here. I could have used the words ghost, being, entity, disincarnate soul, etc, but who says a guide always provides top guidance or benevolence as a guarantee? My teachers in spirit have run the gamut of valence and use it to teach through. They in fact specialize in pushing buttons because that's where the pain is. It is up to me to clear the suffering.

Is it such a crime to help another evolve? For instance in Sally's case I would have asked her contact when the last incarnation was. Sounds like it was late 1800's and in a religiously dogmatic society. You can update beings on the times. My trancemedium training which lasted 5 years (in my head) was a mutual session and exchange. I was as much teacher as I was student.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
You make a good point... not sure of how it relates to Sally's personal case. For instance, the voice told her that wearing lipstick is a sin. Truth is, Sally rarely wears lipstick or any sort of make-up - doesn't wear it at work, not to most cafés or restaurants, or family get-togethers (it's just not her usual style). But this voice warned her off of wearing lipstick on any occasion.

To me, this lipstick concern is pretty doggone trivial. Why label it "a sin"? Sounds like advice from a straitlaced, mid 19th-century conservative churchgoer. So how can this be a guide? We aren't living in 1870, this is the 21st century.

You also seem to be saying that the incarnate person contacted may have a role or responsibility toward the discarnate. In which case, I'd suppose, you're saying Sally should perhaps be "the guide" for this spirit. ???
Old 23-10-2016, 03:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
SO she already doesnt wear lipstick. To me this sounds like something she has come up with on her own, and its getting put through.
Most voices we hear are a part of our consciousness. Things we already fear or think of. She may be put off of wearing lipstick for some reason and its getting shown here. Its not a guide and its not an evil spirit, it her own consciousness, creating these things, because of something.
She could either be hightened at the moment going through a certain awakening or something else, but its her interpretation of the energy she is feeling in life. Her own reality.
I used to hear voices, still do some days but its always been a part of my own mind, even guides are a part of your own mind Its called intuitive wisdom from with in. ANd like the other said when you are out of balance, in can seem evil.

That is not true. Anything outside of our own will, volition, experience, or intention (i.e. random voices) is another entity. It is not easy to verify this without direct training. But in fact trancemedium training is a mind bender. You learn who you are not. All those voices in your head are not you.

The mind is a pond for collective consciousness; yours, and the universe.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Guide
Yes they are, you learn what is truth and what should be with in you.

I understand why you think the way you do and i can see your perspective,
You are saying the same thing i am with different angels and beliefs in it.
Just a differen perspective on the same thing, You say the guides are outside of you I say they are a part of you

You learn who you are not :Your perspective
You learn what is not real : my perspective.
Old 15-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder

I never seen myself as a victim or my partner was just creeped out and really interested at the time also. Thought it was a family member or friend or friend of a friend.
Old 20-03-2017, 03:31 PM
Suspended
Guide
Its the ouija board,believe me its the ouija board,and if the Spiritualist church was proper,ie.took proper precautions to protect the congregation not just the circle then you probably took some bad vibes home,they attach to nice decent folk just like you,you dropped your guard with the ouija board,you didn't follow proper protection protocol.
These mischievous entities are attracted to seances,mediums etc,you gave them a way in.
I belonged to a proper closed circle in 1977,the medium was an unconscious medium,in other words other dead entities entered her body and spoke through her,sometimes I'm deep men's voices,this happened by the spirits copying the dead persons voice box from ectoplasm and connecting it to the mediums voice box,I have seen real ectoplasm,not many have,you just failed to take proper protection measures,it took us 30 minutes just to get ready to do our work!

Good luck with it. Regards Billy.