Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Gracey thanks for your insight
And while I think of it, your science side, I should have realised with your Nikola Tesla avatar.

---

Lynn

Thinking of cards! I don't use them as much as I should but I do find them a good tool to help focus the mind when I do.
I like colour cards. I think it's because there is nothing but a colour, I'm not influenced by a picture, not that I let a picture influence me anyhow. My tutor at one of my circles knows I'll use the cards as a tool, and, as he says, not as they should be!
But, as I say, I get the results

I can mix & match what I do, as far as psychic & mediumistic goes, but I do make a conscious effort to work with one or the other.
I said in another thread that I find psychic work boring, but when working that way and people have that look about them that says how do you know that about me, I still get a little warm feeling and have to smile to myself.

I still have much to learn and I do take things serriously but when working in a mediumistic way I do find it uplifting and fun.
I'm always intrigued the various ways I get things, for example, in a reading recently I got a sense of cherry, I didn't see it, I didn't smell it and when I said this, which was a question to validate a connection, I was asked "there is something very distinct about this man", that's what I got, a sense of cherry. That's what I had to say, I have a sense of cherry and I found myself rubbing my fingers.
He smiled and said that the man I had connected to smoked cherry flavoured rolling tobacco.

I was puzzled afterwards thinking about it that I didn't smell it & rub my fingers, anyhow I got the result.
Strange how one day you get something one way and another day it could be exactly the same thing but you get it in another way, I wish they'd make up their minds

Can I ask you two what your favourite way to read is and what you are sometimes puzzled by?