Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-01-2016, 03:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Past Lives from...Fiction?

I want to see how accepted this is here. I'm part of the therian/otherkin/fictionkin community (it is a spiritual thing, after all).

I have what I believe to be past lives that took place in worlds that ours knows as fictional universes. Does anyone else believe in this? I know a few people.

You see, back when I was a strict Catholic I still couldn't help but believe that when I was writing my books I wasn't coming up with the ideas, but rather recording the happenings of some other place. And I could never leave that as some whimsical wish, but it was always fact to me.
And now, finding others who believe in it too, it helps assert that it is in fact possible.
The thing is, I know only one fictionkin who is older than me; most of them seem to be kids and a lot of them are confused about it.

So I'd like a more mature discussion on the topic, if that's all right?
Old 23-01-2016, 04:50 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
Well, at least that sort of makes sense. I've read a little bit about Otherkin and it sounded like a joke. I am still skeptical though. It would be easier to discuss if you told us what your stories are etc.

It smacks of course of "flying spaghetti monster"-ness. If you asked a "pastafarian" what pasta means to them, you might (in theory) get some kind of metaphysical answer... :(
Old 23-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Master

Your past lives may of been on other worlds , or other dem.s . Just my wild thoughts .
Old 23-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)

I'd love to try to make sense of otherkin for people as best I can. Hmm is here the place for it or should I make a post for all kinds of therianthropy/otherkin/fictionkin etc?

I do see how it can seem crazy but I truly feel when you're talking bout to someone who isn't a troll or confused about it then it makes some sense.
Old 23-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
I have sometimes thought I could have been a dog in a prior life. My Chinese zodiac sign is yang water dog. I started thinking today that I might have been or also been a whale and that water dog is a form of reference to this. But then I also really like otters... could water dog be a reference to an otter? They look kind of like dogs.

I think an important thing is this. What do these characters mean to you? Dogs, whales and even otters mean or signify certain things to me and that is probably at least partly why I identify with them.
Old 23-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowsong
I want to see how accepted this is here. I'm part of the therian/otherkin/fictionkin community (it is a spiritual thing, after all).

I have what I believe to be past lives that took place in worlds that ours knows as fictional universes. Does anyone else believe in this? I know a few people.

You see, back when I was a strict Catholic I still couldn't help but believe that when I was writing my books I wasn't coming up with the ideas, but rather recording the happenings of some other place. And I could never leave that as some whimsical wish, but it was always fact to me.
And now, finding others who believe in it too, it helps assert that it is in fact possible.
The thing is, I know only one fictionkin who is older than me; most of them seem to be kids and a lot of them are confused about it.

So I'd like a more mature discussion on the topic, if that's all right?
When I was a tot, which was over 30 years ago, I use to talk of my past lives and to me, as a young old soul....it was very real. A lot of time has passed since that time, and I dont have much of anything of those memories anymore. However, those old memories....came to life during my teens and 20's....most of those old memories lessons, happened during that time.

Its hard to go back now after all these years, because during my teens and 20s, I had no recollection of them. It wasnt until afterwards that I remembered. Strange how the mind works. I have moved passed a lot of my past life traumas, I believe. Everything is so transitional. Those are just memories today for me. One thing that will always stick is my nde, we are energy. Energy recycles and repeats itself, it even changes form. Im in a different place in my life, past lives seem so foreign to me, yet I cant just look passed my early childhood memories or the dreams that took me back to that place, especially after my nde in my 20s.

I believe its only really known, once we die and cross over. Its our memories, our feelings that we go back to, those old wounds that didnt heal, those old loves of people and places, those old feelings, that we still feel on some level, but have no memory of today. Life gives us a chance to transit...(where we are stagnant at death in the afterlife)....life is why we grow, in death we cannot grow, thats where we are when we get our test scores after that semester of life.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder
It's interesting theory as i've even read the 3rd eye might be a portal into othr dimensions. Wierd to think right? I don't know. i've had minor 3rd eye experiences of being in a tunnel but that was years ago when I had time to meditate properly. A friend of mine thinks my current spirit guide is an actual person from a fiction. I'm pretty sure she's just a powerful spirit or something similar that holds a rescemblance to the person my friend is thinking about. But it may be worthwhile for you to research and start meditation or chi kung for yourself. Normally these impressions increase as your chi does. Just as a rule of thumb, anyway.