Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-01-2017, 08:42 PM
Newbie ;)

who/where are these beings from??

Hi all,

About a year and a half ago, I was reading up on DNA activation and decided to listen to a DNA activation/vibrational audio on YouTube. It was great. The next night however - I awoke at exactly 3 am and saw a being (clear as day) in my minds eye.

This being was shaped like a human - but where their skin should have been was a mass of electrical blue connections - like this being was made of Blue electricity/galaxy with bright eyes - all incased in the shape of a bald human (no hair outline to be seen)

Their energy was very stoic - no smile or frown, it wasnt like they were upset - it was if they were above emotion alltogether - loving but not 'happy' per se.

About a week ago I had an experience/vision. I floated out of my body - and instead of exploring Earth - I automatically was floating in the middle of space. It was as if this was the most safe and comforting place I could be. I felt like a baby in the womb. Above and below me were thousands of stars, and gas shapes the color of brilliant purples. It was spectaular.

I then was on a circular ship - transparent on the outside (I could see we were still among the beauty of the purple galaxy and gas landscape of the same part of space) eminanting a purple glow.

There were beings around me. All of us were standing in a giant circle infront of a control panel. Each of us had our place. Most beings were outlined in the same spectaular electrical and light aura mixed with other worldly regalia.

One being was singled out to me. A Goat headed man, with a large horn headress and yellow, reptilian type eyes. I did not get a negative feeling from him - until I came to in my body and attached a negative connotation to what his image would seem to describe. When I awoke his eyes were still looking at me - I blinked and they were gone.

I have never been connected to a certain planet or species of starpeople - so it has illuded me where these beings are from as they look so different from one another.

I feel like I am indeed a starseed and relate to starseed symptoms (and was told from a spiritual elder I "came from Blue people" ) but I have never felt connected to a specific planet and know little of specific species.

If anyone can give me insight on their origins - or the origins of what might be 'Blue people/beings' - i would love to research more.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Seeker
Gosh I wish I could help you! Have you tried looking it up or asking them? If you can see them you can ask them in your mind. Even if you are not seeing them at the moment just think of them and ask. You may get your answer then or some other time after. I know how you feel. I never really cared for 'aliens' until a few weeks ago. Seriously that short of a time.

I have been terrified of them because of what everyone says about them harming humans and animals. SO now that I found out I am not as uh...'normal' as I thought I have accepted that I am not exactly from here...meaning that I didn't just only come to planet Earth in a past life. I am from somewhere else. Where that somewhere else is I haven't the slightest idea but I do know it is.....not here lol I am still accepting it but one your body screams a yes this is it...you must listen ;) Blessed Be and good luck and have a great day!
Old 29-04-2017, 03:10 AM
Master
I forget what they are called, but I've heard of them before. You might want to look around on youtube and in podcasts of people who channel other beings.

Also there seems to be some sort of, lets call it a Galactic Federation for lack of a better word, where multiple planets and systems exchange knowledge and people. So its apparently not uncommon to find a ship with representatives of multiple different species on it. Some species in particular mix their ship personnel and have been doing so for a long time. Just as you would find different colored humans on a subway. Xenophobia has been solved in many of the more advanced races, where we humans are still learning to not freak out when we see a human of a different hue. lol
Old 29-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Knower
@wab.c wow which vid was it I would like to have a listen to it, i'm long over due for a spiritual experience?
Old 30-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
@wab.c wow which vid was it I would like to have a listen to it, i'm long over due for a spiritual experience?

Hello MergingWolf,

Geez some of your comment make me laugh,and I love it,its always nice not being serious all the time,but that comment above put a smile on my dial,lol,.hahaha.

Kind Regards Billy.